Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Snoop - Malice N Wonderland - Snippets (More Commercial Garbage)

Go down 
+4
Laced With Slang
Esco
Justin Linker
J. Harris
8 posters
AuthorMessage
J. Harris
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

Snoop - Malice N Wonderland - Snippets (More Commercial Garbage) Empty
PostSubject: Snoop - Malice N Wonderland - Snippets (More Commercial Garbage)   Snoop - Malice N Wonderland - Snippets (More Commercial Garbage) Icon_minitimeFri 20 Nov 2009, 12:53 pm

All, check out the samples for the new Snoop album. Judging by the samples, this is just more commercial garbage put out by Snoop. No features from the DPG at all on this one. The best songs on here are the ones produced by Terrance Martin, Battlecat, and Teddy Riley. They should have produced the whole album. Another disappointment from him.

Here is the link: http://www.amazon.com/Malice-N-Wonderland-Explicit/dp/B002XTJAAM/ref=mb_oe_o
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

PostSubject: Re: Snoop - Malice N Wonderland - Snippets (More Commercial Garbage)   Snoop - Malice N Wonderland - Snippets (More Commercial Garbage) Icon_minitimeFri 20 Nov 2009, 1:32 pm

smh. He should have stuck wih The Blue Carpet Treatment formula. I loved that joint.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/TheFakeJustinLinker
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

PostSubject: Re: Snoop - Malice N Wonderland - Snippets (More Commercial Garbage)   Snoop - Malice N Wonderland - Snippets (More Commercial Garbage) Icon_minitimeFri 20 Nov 2009, 1:34 pm

There's a junt with Soulja Boy on there...this album will be a pass. Will not buy it. I refuse to invest money in that little shit.
Back to top Go down
Esco
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
Esco

PostSubject: Re: Snoop - Malice N Wonderland - Snippets (More Commercial Garbage)   Snoop - Malice N Wonderland - Snippets (More Commercial Garbage) Icon_minitimeFri 20 Nov 2009, 2:13 pm

^ lol @ refusing to invest money in a "little shit"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snoop - Malice N Wonderland - Snippets (More Commercial Garbage)   Snoop - Malice N Wonderland - Snippets (More Commercial Garbage) Icon_minitimeFri 20 Nov 2009, 2:33 pm

The samples sounded straight for what it is... commercial party record from snoop...much like his last CD which I enjoyed... this one sounds a little softer though...and no big hit out as of yet... so that is why I may hesitate.
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

PostSubject: Re: Snoop - Malice N Wonderland - Snippets (More Commercial Garbage)   Snoop - Malice N Wonderland - Snippets (More Commercial Garbage) Icon_minitimeFri 20 Nov 2009, 2:41 pm

Snoop should change his name to Poop Dogg because this is gonna be 14 junts of shit.
Back to top Go down
J. Harris
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: Snoop - Malice N Wonderland - Snippets (More Commercial Garbage)   Snoop - Malice N Wonderland - Snippets (More Commercial Garbage) Icon_minitimeFri 20 Nov 2009, 2:44 pm

"Snoop should change his name to Poop Dogg because this is gonna be 14 junts of shit"

LOL!
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Snoop - Malice N Wonderland - Snippets (More Commercial Garbage)   Snoop - Malice N Wonderland - Snippets (More Commercial Garbage) Icon_minitimeFri 20 Nov 2009, 5:47 pm

really disappointed in this...the album was rumored to have production from Dr. Dre, Pete Rock, DJ Premier, and the Neptunes, and features from Ghostface, and some other people im blanking on...looks like thats not how it turned out....
Back to top Go down
Cory
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
Cory

PostSubject: Re: Snoop - Malice N Wonderland - Snippets (More Commercial Garbage)   Snoop - Malice N Wonderland - Snippets (More Commercial Garbage) Icon_minitimeFri 20 Nov 2009, 9:31 pm

hahah. dad do that song, you know the one the me and my friends jerk to.

fuck snoop dogg should call her quits
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: Snoop - Malice N Wonderland - Snippets (More Commercial Garbage)   Snoop - Malice N Wonderland - Snippets (More Commercial Garbage) Icon_minitimeSat 21 Nov 2009, 12:34 am

The problem with being a pop rapper is that you have to keep generating or copying popular trends in order to remain relevant. Snoop is pretty much the poster boy for that at this point...
Back to top Go down
http://throwbackjones.blogspot.com
Z-membu
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
Z-membu

PostSubject: Re: Snoop - Malice N Wonderland - Snippets (More Commercial Garbage)   Snoop - Malice N Wonderland - Snippets (More Commercial Garbage) Icon_minitimeFri 27 Nov 2009, 10:06 pm

Snoop's a sellout, plain and simple.
Back to top Go down
ACRID"
ACRID

PostSubject: Re: Snoop - Malice N Wonderland - Snippets (More Commercial Garbage)   Snoop - Malice N Wonderland - Snippets (More Commercial Garbage) Icon_minitimeMon 30 Nov 2009, 1:10 pm

Cosign Norf...you wont catch me saying 'Fuck Snoop' though
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Snoop - Malice N Wonderland - Snippets (More Commercial Garbage)   Snoop - Malice N Wonderland - Snippets (More Commercial Garbage) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Snoop - Malice N Wonderland - Snippets (More Commercial Garbage)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: Hip Hop Discussion :: New Skool Hip Hop-
Jump to: