Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Supergroup/Collab Album Of 09

Go down 
+4
D.Powell
Shaun
Laced With Slang
Jason
8 posters

Which Worked Best?
La Coka Nostra-Brand You Can Trust
Supergroup/Collab Album Of 09 Vote_lcap15%Supergroup/Collab Album Of 09 Vote_rcap
 15% [ 2 ]
Slaughterhouse
Supergroup/Collab Album Of 09 Vote_lcap46%Supergroup/Collab Album Of 09 Vote_rcap
 46% [ 6 ]
KRS One/Buckshot-Survival Skills
Supergroup/Collab Album Of 09 Vote_lcap15%Supergroup/Collab Album Of 09 Vote_rcap
 15% [ 2 ]
OC/AG-Oasis
Supergroup/Collab Album Of 09 Vote_lcap0%Supergroup/Collab Album Of 09 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Del The Funkee Homosapien/Tame 1-Parellel Uni-Verses
Supergroup/Collab Album Of 09 Vote_lcap0%Supergroup/Collab Album Of 09 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Get Busy Comittee (Apathy+Ryu of Styles Of Beyond)-Uzi Does It
 0% [ 0 ]
Masta Ace/Edo.G-A&E
 15% [ 2 ]
Tragedy Khadafi/Trez-Lethal Weapon
 0% [ 0 ]
Canibus/Keith Murray-Undergods EP
 0% [ 0 ]
DJ Quik/Kurupt-BlaQKout
 0% [ 0 ]
Method Man/Redman-Blackout! 2
 0% [ 0 ]
Felt-3
Supergroup/Collab Album Of 09 Vote_lcap8%Supergroup/Collab Album Of 09 Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 13

AuthorMessage

Supergroup/Collab Album Of 09 Empty
PostSubject: Supergroup/Collab Album Of 09   Supergroup/Collab Album Of 09 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Nov 2009, 1:49 am

Supergroups and Collabs have been all the rage this year, and the results have been all over the place. What's your pick?
Back to top Go down
Jason
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
Jason

PostSubject: Re: Supergroup/Collab Album Of 09   Supergroup/Collab Album Of 09 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Nov 2009, 1:51 am

Felt 3
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Supergroup/Collab Album Of 09   Supergroup/Collab Album Of 09 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Nov 2009, 3:31 am

gotta wait til i hear Oasis to vote
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Supergroup/Collab Album Of 09   Supergroup/Collab Album Of 09 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Nov 2009, 9:22 am

Slaughterhouse, and it's not really close from what I've heard.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Supergroup/Collab Album Of 09   Supergroup/Collab Album Of 09 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Nov 2009, 10:30 am

Ditto^^^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Supergroup/Collab Album Of 09   Supergroup/Collab Album Of 09 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Nov 2009, 11:19 am

What all have you guys heard, though?
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Supergroup/Collab Album Of 09   Supergroup/Collab Album Of 09 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Nov 2009, 11:43 am

Right now I'm going with Kris and Buckshot out've what I've heard already!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Supergroup/Collab Album Of 09   Supergroup/Collab Album Of 09 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Nov 2009, 12:51 pm

Shit I didn't include that Chubb Rock/Wordsmith album even though I'm probably the only one that's actually heard it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Supergroup/Collab Album Of 09   Supergroup/Collab Album Of 09 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Nov 2009, 2:22 pm

D.Powell wrote:
Right now I'm going with Kris and Buckshot out've what I've heard already!

Likewise Big Grin
Back to top Go down
Alan
Smokes More Trees Than The Slash And Burn Technique
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Supergroup/Collab Album Of 09   Supergroup/Collab Album Of 09 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Nov 2009, 5:43 pm

I either haven't heard any of these choices, or didn't like them very much, so...

No vote.

I'd vote if one of these were available. All are 4.5-5 stars IMO:

Tanya Morgan
Afro Classics
Cyne
Deep Rooted
People Under The Stairs
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Supergroup/Collab Album Of 09   Supergroup/Collab Album Of 09 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Nov 2009, 5:45 pm

You didn't like Felt 3?
Back to top Go down
Alan
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Supergroup/Collab Album Of 09   Supergroup/Collab Album Of 09 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Nov 2009, 5:46 pm

T. Myers wrote:
You didn't like Felt 3?

Haven't heard it yet. I plan to pick it up at Best Buy today or tomorrow. I'm slippin'. Been working like 55 hours a week...
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Supergroup/Collab Album Of 09   Supergroup/Collab Album Of 09 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Nov 2009, 6:34 pm

Alan wrote:
I either haven't heard any of these choices, or didn't like them very much, so...

No vote.

Tanya Morgan
Afro Classics
Cyne
Deep Rooted
People Under The Stairs

Tanya Morgan and People Under the Stairs aren't "supergroups" (i hate that word) and neither are they collabs ...not sure abut the other ones
Back to top Go down
Alan
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Supergroup/Collab Album Of 09   Supergroup/Collab Album Of 09 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Nov 2009, 6:40 pm

Slang Editorial wrote:
Alan wrote:

No vote.

Tanya Morgan
Afro Classics
Cyne
Deep Rooted
People Under The Stairs

Tanya Morgan and People Under the Stairs aren't "supergroups" (i hate that word) and neither are they collabs ...not sure abut the other ones

What do you mean by that? Of course they are collaborations...hell if I know (or care) what the rules of a "supergroup" are though. My list is comprised of rap groups with 2 or more rappers.
Back to top Go down
Z-membu
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
Z-membu

PostSubject: Re: Supergroup/Collab Album Of 09   Supergroup/Collab Album Of 09 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Nov 2009, 7:09 pm

Ace & Edo did the best job as far as collabs.
Back to top Go down
Jason
Jason

PostSubject: Re: Supergroup/Collab Album Of 09   Supergroup/Collab Album Of 09 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Nov 2009, 8:29 pm

Alan wrote:
Slang Editorial wrote:
Alan wrote:

No vote.

Tanya Morgan
Afro Classics
Cyne
Deep Rooted
People Under The Stairs

What do you mean by that? Of course they are collaborations...hell if I know (or care) what the rules of a "supergroup" are though. My list is comprised of rap groups with 2 or more rappers.

I think the question is intended to be about rappers known best as solo artists collaborating.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Supergroup/Collab Album Of 09   Supergroup/Collab Album Of 09 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Nov 2009, 11:15 pm

Jason wrote:
Alan wrote:
Slang Editorial wrote:
Alan wrote:

No vote.

Tanya Morgan
Afro Classics
Cyne
Deep Rooted
People Under The Stairs

I think the question is intended to be about rappers known best as solo artists collaborating.

yea a "supergroup"/collaboration isnt the same as a group....Tribe, Mobb Deep, Tanya Morgan, Boot Camp Clik, etc are established groups, where all the albums nominated are by artists who are generally known as solo artists who collaborated with others
Back to top Go down
Alan
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Supergroup/Collab Album Of 09   Supergroup/Collab Album Of 09 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Nov 2009, 11:42 pm

Slang Editorial wrote:
Jason wrote:
Alan wrote:
Slang Editorial wrote:
Alan wrote:

No vote.

Tanya Morgan
Afro Classics
Cyne
Deep Rooted
People Under The Stairs

yea a "supergroup"/collaboration isnt the same as a group....Tribe, Mobb Deep, Tanya Morgan, Boot Camp Clik, etc are established groups, where all the albums nominated are by artists who are generally known as solo artists who collaborated with others

Afro Classics is my pick then.
Back to top Go down
E. Taylor
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
E. Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Supergroup/Collab Album Of 09   Supergroup/Collab Album Of 09 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Nov 2009, 8:02 am

Slaughterhouse.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Supergroup/Collab Album Of 09   Supergroup/Collab Album Of 09 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Supergroup/Collab Album Of 09
Page 1 of 1