Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Worst Mixtape Ever: Lupe Fiasco - Enemy Of The State

Go down 
+4
TheHazardous
Dang! Trotter
Half
Norfeest
8 posters
AuthorMessage

Worst Mixtape Ever: Lupe Fiasco - Enemy Of The State Empty
PostSubject: Worst Mixtape Ever: Lupe Fiasco - Enemy Of The State   Worst Mixtape Ever: Lupe Fiasco - Enemy Of The State Icon_minitimeThu 03 Dec 2009, 5:57 pm

Seriously... it's trash...

like 25 minutes of rambling and bullshit... 1 minute tracks, 2 minute tracks... just garbage
and lupe got lazy with the flow... save your self the 25 minutes...
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: Worst Mixtape Ever: Lupe Fiasco - Enemy Of The State   Worst Mixtape Ever: Lupe Fiasco - Enemy Of The State Icon_minitimeThu 03 Dec 2009, 7:51 pm

I was gonna ask for a link, but I think I'll just take your advice.

lol
Back to top Go down
http://throwbackjones.blogspot.com
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Worst Mixtape Ever: Lupe Fiasco - Enemy Of The State   Worst Mixtape Ever: Lupe Fiasco - Enemy Of The State Icon_minitimeThu 03 Dec 2009, 9:11 pm

Yeah it sounds like he's trying to imitate Lil Wayne on a lot of the tracks. He does sample "The National Anthem" on one of the tracks, which is one of my favorite songs, but he doesn't do anything special with it. Jaydiohead did it better, and that was still pretty weak. There are a couple of decent tracks but not worth the d/l. I Still Don't Give A Fuck About A Tribe Called Quest, indeed.
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: Worst Mixtape Ever: Lupe Fiasco - Enemy Of The State   Worst Mixtape Ever: Lupe Fiasco - Enemy Of The State Icon_minitimeFri 04 Dec 2009, 3:46 am

Lupe was always a dud in my book.
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: Worst Mixtape Ever: Lupe Fiasco - Enemy Of The State   Worst Mixtape Ever: Lupe Fiasco - Enemy Of The State Icon_minitimeFri 04 Dec 2009, 12:14 pm

Agreed.

To be fair, though, I've only heard two worthwhile tracks from him. I have a torrent downloading his albums right now. We'll see how those pan out.
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

PostSubject: Re: Worst Mixtape Ever: Lupe Fiasco - Enemy Of The State   Worst Mixtape Ever: Lupe Fiasco - Enemy Of The State Icon_minitimeFri 04 Dec 2009, 1:08 pm

What?

Food & Liquor and The Cool had some straight fire tracks on them.
Back to top Go down
Jason
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
Jason

PostSubject: Re: Worst Mixtape Ever: Lupe Fiasco - Enemy Of The State   Worst Mixtape Ever: Lupe Fiasco - Enemy Of The State Icon_minitimeFri 04 Dec 2009, 2:49 pm

Haven't heard it yet, most of his work to this point has been great though, so I'll give it a listen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Worst Mixtape Ever: Lupe Fiasco - Enemy Of The State   Worst Mixtape Ever: Lupe Fiasco - Enemy Of The State Icon_minitimeFri 04 Dec 2009, 11:39 pm

TheHazardous wrote:
What?

Food & Liquor and The Cool had some straight fire tracks on them.

Co-Sign, fuck the Lupe haters! Those were excellent albums.

As for this mixtape, I don't like how they released it as one straight song when it's a bunch of freestyles for 23 minutes. Nevertheless it's dope. 4 stars.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Worst Mixtape Ever: Lupe Fiasco - Enemy Of The State   Worst Mixtape Ever: Lupe Fiasco - Enemy Of The State Icon_minitimeSat 05 Dec 2009, 12:22 am

My version is not one straight song... and if you give this 4 stars Lupe's penis is stuck deep in the crevices of your intestines.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Worst Mixtape Ever: Lupe Fiasco - Enemy Of The State   Worst Mixtape Ever: Lupe Fiasco - Enemy Of The State Icon_minitimeSat 05 Dec 2009, 12:46 am

Bunny Man wrote:
My version is not one straight song... and if you give this 4 stars Lupe's penis is stuck deep in the crevices of your intestines.

The version I got was like one big single/song. I saw it on several torrents the same way.

As for my rating, whatever. You've stuck Nickatina's cock in every hole on you that it can fit it.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Worst Mixtape Ever: Lupe Fiasco - Enemy Of The State   Worst Mixtape Ever: Lupe Fiasco - Enemy Of The State Icon_minitimeSat 05 Dec 2009, 12:53 am

Nickatina>>>>>>>>Lupe
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Worst Mixtape Ever: Lupe Fiasco - Enemy Of The State   Worst Mixtape Ever: Lupe Fiasco - Enemy Of The State Icon_minitimeSat 05 Dec 2009, 12:59 am

KJ Styles wrote:
Bunny Man wrote:

The version I got was like one big single/song. I saw it on several torrents the same way.

As for my rating, whatever. You've stuck Nickatina's cock in every hole on you that it can fit it.

I got a link for the split up version.. and you stay on Lupe's dick so much he had to ask the doctor if you were a genital wart.
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: Worst Mixtape Ever: Lupe Fiasco - Enemy Of The State   Worst Mixtape Ever: Lupe Fiasco - Enemy Of The State Icon_minitimeSat 05 Dec 2009, 1:15 am

Bunny Man wrote:

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Worst Mixtape Ever: Lupe Fiasco - Enemy Of The State   Worst Mixtape Ever: Lupe Fiasco - Enemy Of The State Icon_minitimeSat 05 Dec 2009, 1:22 pm

Bunny Man wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:
Bunny Man wrote:

I got a link for the split up version.. and you stay on Lupe's dick so much he had to ask the doctor if you were a genital wart.

Sure send me a link, but you stay on Nickatina, Gucci Mane, and Mac Dre's dicks so long you've got semen halitosis.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Worst Mixtape Ever: Lupe Fiasco - Enemy Of The State   Worst Mixtape Ever: Lupe Fiasco - Enemy Of The State Icon_minitimeSat 05 Dec 2009, 1:26 pm

KJ knows ALL about semen halitosis. I thought he was being a sarcastic asshole (with a lame insult to boot) but it turns out it's a real syndrome. On webmd.com, the said it's often referred to on the street as "KJ's Whales' Breath". Weird, I wonder what that could possibly mean.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Worst Mixtape Ever: Lupe Fiasco - Enemy Of The State   Worst Mixtape Ever: Lupe Fiasco - Enemy Of The State Icon_minitimeSat 05 Dec 2009, 1:33 pm

Damn, I guess because I'm not in the butt buddy gang I get ganged up on.

What's the matter Jeff, mad because you weren't one of Haystak's rape victims??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Worst Mixtape Ever: Lupe Fiasco - Enemy Of The State   Worst Mixtape Ever: Lupe Fiasco - Enemy Of The State Icon_minitimeSat 05 Dec 2009, 1:35 pm

Absolutely, KJ. way to hit the nail on the head. Condolonces would be appreciated.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Worst Mixtape Ever: Lupe Fiasco - Enemy Of The State   Worst Mixtape Ever: Lupe Fiasco - Enemy Of The State Icon_minitimeSat 05 Dec 2009, 1:40 pm

Condolences? WTF are you talking about? The man ain't dead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Worst Mixtape Ever: Lupe Fiasco - Enemy Of The State   Worst Mixtape Ever: Lupe Fiasco - Enemy Of The State Icon_minitimeSat 05 Dec 2009, 1:42 pm

No, I would like condolences for ME since he didn't rape me. I'm sad.

GET JOKES
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Worst Mixtape Ever: Lupe Fiasco - Enemy Of The State   Worst Mixtape Ever: Lupe Fiasco - Enemy Of The State Icon_minitimeSat 05 Dec 2009, 1:43 pm

N3R0 wrote:
No, I would like condolences for ME since he didn't rape me. I'm sad.

GET JOKES

Oh ok, LMAO!!! Excellent self depricating joke Big Grin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Worst Mixtape Ever: Lupe Fiasco - Enemy Of The State   Worst Mixtape Ever: Lupe Fiasco - Enemy Of The State Icon_minitimeSat 05 Dec 2009, 1:52 pm

Seriously KJ, this mixtape sucks ass. Stop being a fan boy.
Back to top Go down
booerns
Keep It 100
Keep It 100
booerns

PostSubject: Re: Worst Mixtape Ever: Lupe Fiasco - Enemy Of The State   Worst Mixtape Ever: Lupe Fiasco - Enemy Of The State Icon_minitimeSat 05 Dec 2009, 2:39 pm

To be fair it was a free release. It was very short, and in no way special. but it's also not bad, and it's nice as a couple short tracks to get me ready for the album.
Back to top Go down
Illmatic1991
Keep It 100
Keep It 100
Illmatic1991

PostSubject: Re: Worst Mixtape Ever: Lupe Fiasco - Enemy Of The State   Worst Mixtape Ever: Lupe Fiasco - Enemy Of The State Icon_minitimeSun 06 Dec 2009, 8:53 pm

Damn I was gonna check this out too but I guess I'll take your word for it. I agree with KJ that Food & Lquor was an excellent album IMO. The Cool had some dopeness too with tracks like Paris Tokyo, Hip Hop Saved My Life, & Put You On The Game but it was 5 tracks too long IMO.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Worst Mixtape Ever: Lupe Fiasco - Enemy Of The State   Worst Mixtape Ever: Lupe Fiasco - Enemy Of The State Icon_minitimeSun 06 Dec 2009, 8:55 pm

I mean it is was free... so it takes very little effort to download and listen... but I was sorely dissapointed.
Back to top Go down
Illmatic1991
Keep It 100
Keep It 100
Illmatic1991

PostSubject: Re: Worst Mixtape Ever: Lupe Fiasco - Enemy Of The State   Worst Mixtape Ever: Lupe Fiasco - Enemy Of The State Icon_minitimeSun 06 Dec 2009, 9:02 pm

Well I havent heard anything positive about it so I'll just skip it and wait for the album.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Worst Mixtape Ever: Lupe Fiasco - Enemy Of The State   Worst Mixtape Ever: Lupe Fiasco - Enemy Of The State Icon_minitimeSun 06 Dec 2009, 9:06 pm

He is coming out with another similar mixtape around christmas
Back to top Go down
Illmatic1991
Keep It 100
Keep It 100
Illmatic1991

PostSubject: Re: Worst Mixtape Ever: Lupe Fiasco - Enemy Of The State   Worst Mixtape Ever: Lupe Fiasco - Enemy Of The State Icon_minitimeSun 06 Dec 2009, 9:09 pm

Hopefully that one won't be a complete waste of time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Worst Mixtape Ever: Lupe Fiasco - Enemy Of The State   Worst Mixtape Ever: Lupe Fiasco - Enemy Of The State Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Worst Mixtape Ever: Lupe Fiasco - Enemy Of The State
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: Hip Hop Discussion :: Mixtape Mayhem-
Jump to: