Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Slaughterhouse July 7th

Go down 
+3
ACRID"
Justice
Laced With Slang
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Slaughterhouse July 7th Empty
PostSubject: Slaughterhouse July 7th   Slaughterhouse July 7th Icon_minitimeFri 22 May 2009, 5:48 pm

BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITCHES

Last edited by Lord Emperor N3R0N0N on Fri 22 May 2009, 9:50 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : none)
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Slaughterhouse July 7th   Slaughterhouse July 7th Icon_minitimeFri 22 May 2009, 5:49 pm

mixtape? album? ep?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Slaughterhouse July 7th   Slaughterhouse July 7th Icon_minitimeFri 22 May 2009, 5:51 pm

OFFICIAL DEBUT ALBUM BITCHES. LCN DROPS THAT DAY TOO I THINK. TOO FUCKING BAD I DON'T HAVE A GODDAMN JOB HUH.
Back to top Go down
Justice
I Deserve A
I Deserve A

PostSubject: Re: Slaughterhouse July 7th   Slaughterhouse July 7th Icon_minitimeFri 22 May 2009, 8:19 pm

XXLMag,com has learned that on July 7 hip-hop supergroup, Slaughterhouse - which conisists of Brooklyn’ sown Joell Ortiz, New Jersey native Joe Budden, Los Angeles rapper Crooked I and Detroit staple Royce da 5’ 9” - will be dropping their debut CD on E1 Music, formerly known as Koch Records.

It has been confirmed that Streetrunner, DJ Khalil and The Alchemist, whose new disc is coming out on the same day on E1 as well, will be providing beats on the album. Currently untitled, the LP will include such songs as “Not Tonight,” Microphone,” “Number 1” and “Cuckoo.”

In addition to the album, Slaughterhouse are a part of this year’s Rock the Bells lineup. The national tour will also feature Nas and Damien Marley, Big Boi from OutKast, Common, Rza, Raekwon, The Roots, KRS-One, a reunited House of Pain and Reflection Eternal and a slew of other independednt favorites. The tour is scheduled to kick off next month. – Elan Mancini

http://www.xxlmag.com/online/?p=47157
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Slaughterhouse July 7th   Slaughterhouse July 7th Icon_minitimeFri 22 May 2009, 9:50 pm

crap it's July 7th? My bad. That's even better though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Slaughterhouse July 7th   Slaughterhouse July 7th Icon_minitimeSat 23 May 2009, 12:27 am

I will check that one out, power in numbers man that's a smart move. They may not have enough fans individually but together they could move some units.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Slaughterhouse July 7th   Slaughterhouse July 7th Icon_minitimeSat 23 May 2009, 12:51 am

I disagree Kev, I think individually they have more pop sensibilities, but as a group they're much grimier. I hear what you're saying about combining fanbases but I don't foresee a hit single coming out of this cd.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Slaughterhouse July 7th   Slaughterhouse July 7th Icon_minitimeSat 23 May 2009, 8:13 pm

"XXLMag,com has learned that on July 7 hip-hop supergroup, Slaughterhouse - which conisists of Brooklyn’ sown Joell Ortiz, New Jersey native Joe Budden, Los Angeles rapper Crooked I and Detroit staple Royce da 5’ 9” - will be dropping their debut CD on E1 Music, formerly known as Koch Records"

Good lookin out Justice. I'll be checking this one out when it drops.
Back to top Go down
ACRID"
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
ACRID

PostSubject: Re: Slaughterhouse July 7th   Slaughterhouse July 7th Icon_minitimeMon 25 May 2009, 11:29 am

They put on a good show at Paid Dues Fest...
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Slaughterhouse July 7th   Slaughterhouse July 7th Icon_minitimeMon 25 May 2009, 4:08 pm

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE. I'm buying 40 copies because I know they will be all worn out the next day.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Slaughterhouse July 7th   Slaughterhouse July 7th Icon_minitimeMon 25 May 2009, 4:09 pm

Whoa. wtf? This come out before Royce's solo. And Preem is the overseer? That's some bullish
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Slaughterhouse July 7th   Slaughterhouse July 7th Icon_minitimeMon 25 May 2009, 5:28 pm

That is crazy bullshit huh. AND this drops on Koch lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Slaughterhouse July 7th   Slaughterhouse July 7th Icon_minitimeMon 25 May 2009, 9:23 pm

If Primo is producing this then this has classic potential
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Slaughterhouse July 7th   Slaughterhouse July 7th Icon_minitimeMon 25 May 2009, 10:16 pm

Lol, no KJ. Primo is doing Royce's Street Hop but to my knowledge he's contributed nothing to this lp. I'm sure that if he had, it'd be making noise by now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Slaughterhouse July 7th   Slaughterhouse July 7th Icon_minitimeTue 26 May 2009, 9:27 am

"BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITCHES

Last edited by Lord Emperor N3R0N0N on Sat May 23, 2009 2:50 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : none)"

Dang, you really needed to edit this post? lol
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Slaughterhouse July 7th   Slaughterhouse July 7th Icon_minitimeTue 26 May 2009, 9:29 am

I think he edited the title of the thread.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Slaughterhouse July 7th   Slaughterhouse July 7th Icon_minitimeTue 26 May 2009, 9:33 am

Yeah, I had the date listed wrong.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Slaughterhouse July 7th   Slaughterhouse July 7th Icon_minitimeTue 26 May 2009, 10:59 am

LOL - Just jokes.

I didn't even know what you guys were talking about until I read the press thing.

big up's Justice!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Slaughterhouse July 7th   Slaughterhouse July 7th Icon_minitimeTue 26 May 2009, 11:26 am

Al you gonna check for this?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Slaughterhouse July 7th   Slaughterhouse July 7th Icon_minitimeTue 26 May 2009, 12:21 pm

Lord Emperor N3R0N0N wrote:

Maybe. I haven't heard material from any of them outside of a couple of guest spots by Royce & Crooked I. I'll check it if it gets enough hype from you guys most likely.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Slaughterhouse July 7th   Slaughterhouse July 7th Icon_minitimeTue 26 May 2009, 1:29 pm

I'll give it plenty of hype
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Slaughterhouse July 7th   Slaughterhouse July 7th Icon_minitimeTue 26 May 2009, 2:24 pm

Shon wrote:
I'll give it plenty of hype

I know. I've been meaning to check a Royce LP for a minute now...
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Slaughterhouse July 7th   Slaughterhouse July 7th Icon_minitimeTue 26 May 2009, 2:54 pm

Death Is Certain and The Album!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Slaughterhouse July 7th   Slaughterhouse July 7th Icon_minitimeTue 26 May 2009, 3:36 pm

Yeah, two classics or near classics. They're both skip-proof IMO.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Slaughterhouse July 7th   Slaughterhouse July 7th Icon_minitimeTue 26 May 2009, 3:56 pm

Indeed.

Well, the skit on DIC...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Slaughterhouse July 7th   Slaughterhouse July 7th Icon_minitimeTue 26 May 2009, 8:12 pm

Smdd, you spend too much time listening to generic MN rappers instead of listening to true, unique talent like Budden, Royce and Crooked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Slaughterhouse July 7th   Slaughterhouse July 7th Icon_minitimeWed 27 May 2009, 8:58 am

lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Slaughterhouse July 7th   Slaughterhouse July 7th Icon_minitimeWed 27 May 2009, 9:42 am

...I wasn't sure if Steve was being sarcastic or not...
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Slaughterhouse July 7th   Slaughterhouse July 7th Icon_minitimeWed 27 May 2009, 4:11 pm

Well, Steve hates Royce.... He and KJ wank it to the video with Mistah Fab
Back to top Go down
Justice
I Deserve A
I Deserve A

PostSubject: Re: Slaughterhouse July 7th   Slaughterhouse July 7th Icon_minitimeWed 27 May 2009, 6:06 pm

Minnesota Hip-Hop Fiend wrote:
Lord Emperor N3R0N0N wrote:

Maybe. I haven't heard material from any of them outside of a couple of guest spots by Royce & Crooked I. I'll check it if it gets enough hype from you guys most likely.

You should check out that Crooked I mix tape called "The B.O.S.S. Board Presents... After Inauguration"...... I think it was a free download....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Slaughterhouse July 7th   Slaughterhouse July 7th Icon_minitimeWed 27 May 2009, 8:26 pm

what? royce is one of my faves of recent years and slaughterhouse is the best group out there, maybe even better than almighty...
Back to top Go down
Justice
I Deserve A
I Deserve A

PostSubject: Re: Slaughterhouse July 7th   Slaughterhouse July 7th Icon_minitimeThu 28 May 2009, 9:29 pm

Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Slaughterhouse July 7th   Slaughterhouse July 7th Icon_minitimeThu 28 May 2009, 9:58 pm

"what? royce is one of my faves of recent years and slaughterhouse is the best group out there, maybe even better than almighty..."

I was clearly joking...
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Slaughterhouse July 7th   Slaughterhouse July 7th Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2009, 10:43 am

apparently Royce pushed back Street Hop for Slaughterhouse and him and Crooked I are both dropping EP's before the Slaughterhouse album:

"Just like Joey (which is after the jump), Royce is now on that live stream tip. Letting loose of a lot of information I was told to hold back haha. Street Hop was pushed back for Slaughterhouse, but BUT… he will be dropping a digital EP called The Revival (not the leaked shit as far as I know) before SH. He also said he’ll be on a Random Axe track (w/ Trick Trick too). Crooked I is dropping an EP before the Slaughterhouse album and Joey’s got his album in late July. Gonna be a hot Summer folks! I’m off now, so who knows what else will be said and done. Enjoy…"
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Slaughterhouse July 7th   Slaughterhouse July 7th Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2009, 3:09 pm

Budden has another album?

And smddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd at Royce pushing his album back AGAIN
Back to top Go down
Justice
I Deserve A
I Deserve A

PostSubject: Re: Slaughterhouse July 7th   Slaughterhouse July 7th Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2009, 8:06 pm

Crook's dropping an EP? Is that why he stopped releasing the BOSS tracks?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Slaughterhouse July 7th   Slaughterhouse July 7th Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2009, 8:49 pm

I thought he meant Joey as in Joell Ortiz.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Slaughterhouse July 7th   Slaughterhouse July 7th Icon_minitimeFri 05 Jun 2009, 4:01 am

I thought that at first. But wouldn't they just have said Joell?

Either way, smdddddddddddddd at Street Hop being pushed back, AGAIN Slaughterhouse July 7th 315977
Back to top Go down
Justice
I Deserve A
I Deserve A

PostSubject: Re: Slaughterhouse July 7th   Slaughterhouse July 7th Icon_minitimeSat 06 Jun 2009, 12:04 pm

The Slaughterhouse album has been pushed back to August 11...... Crooked I's ep will be called "Mr. Pig Face Weapon Waste".... Royce's EP is supposed to drop on July 14th...

SMH at the delay and at Mr. Pig Face Weapon Waste...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Slaughterhouse July 7th   Slaughterhouse July 7th Icon_minitimeSat 06 Jun 2009, 1:29 pm

Mr. Pig Face Weapo Waste.

Sounds like a Anticon album...smh.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Slaughterhouse July 7th   Slaughterhouse July 7th Icon_minitimeSat 06 Jun 2009, 2:34 pm

Wait, Royce's EP? E fucking P? I hope that was a typo.

And WTFFFFFFFFFFFF is with everything getting pushed back?!??!!?? Slaughterhouse July 7th 315977Slaughterhouse July 7th 315977:Royce:
Back to top Go down
Justice
I Deserve A
I Deserve A

PostSubject: Re: Slaughterhouse July 7th   Slaughterhouse July 7th Icon_minitimeSat 06 Jun 2009, 3:01 pm

Street Hop will come out later....
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Slaughterhouse July 7th   Slaughterhouse July 7th Icon_minitimeSat 06 Jun 2009, 3:03 pm

FUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCK.

I'M GOING TO DETROIT AND KILLING MANY PEOPLE INVOLVED WITH THIS. THEN I'M KILLING LITTLE BROTHER BECAUSE I'M GOING TO STILL BE ANGRY Slaughterhouse July 7th 315977 Slaughterhouse July 7th 244
Back to top Go down
Justice
I Deserve A
I Deserve A

PostSubject: Re: Slaughterhouse July 7th   Slaughterhouse July 7th Icon_minitimeTue 09 Jun 2009, 6:50 pm

The B.O.S.S. Board is back with a collection of new Slaughterhouse updates and rumors for everyone. The highly anticipated album was presented to industry insiders and affiliates during a private listening session tonight. However, we were able to obtain some new information for the fans regarding the project. Firstly, we have a list of new song titles that should be making the album. It has been confirmed that "Onslaught 2" will be appearing on the project and it is rumored that tracks titled "Rain Drops" and "Photograph" will be included. When it comes to production we have learned that DJ Khalil produced the song "Cuckoo" and Nottz has provided production on an unspecificed track. As far as feature appearances go, we can confirm that MOP has made an appearance on the album and there is a rumored appearance by Sean Price. This collaboration has not been confirmed though and could appear on another project. Other details regarding the album include the fact that not every emcee will be appearing on every track. This was a concern for many fans who were worried about monotony. Additionally, there will be a specific single for the project that will be pushed to radio stations. Whether or not this is the song "Welcome To The Slaughterhouse" featuring Treacherous Record's recording artist K-Young is yet to be determined. This new collection of information should be enough to keep Slaughterhouse fans satisfied until the album hits shelves. However, it is important to note that not all of this information is confirmed. The items marked as rumor should be taken with a grain of salt. In the event that more information surfaces you will find it here on The B.O.S.S. Board.

http://www.thebossboard.com/article.php?newid=190

Here are some Twitter comments from those who were in attendance at the listening session.

themaguire: Slaughterhouse first single sounds incredible. Not tweeting anything else cause I don't want to get yelled at but damnnn y'all ain't ready

nahright: Onslaught 2? Too many quotables to mention.

nahright: Slaughterhouse album is nuts, internets and bunnies who respect lyrics gonna respect it

AndreasHale: Slaughterhouse concept joint? Ill as shit...these 4 are bananas.

AndreasHale: Slaughterhouse is like a playground hoops game where nobody wants to lose. These four play each possession like its their last.

AndreasHale: This slaughterhouse album is everything the four horsemen album should have been and them some.

AndreasHale: "Cuckoo" produced by dj khalil. Simply disgusting and vicious. Stop sleeping on khalil.

AndreasHale: Slaughterhouse and MOP collabo??? Fuck it...I might break something for the hell of it.

AndreasHale: .geezus this album makes me want to steal a police car, run over old people, crash into a pole, fly out the windshield and land on my feet.

AndreasHale: ortiz is going apeshit on "onslaught pt 2"

BlogXilla: At this slaugherhouse listening session. It's crazy! Their first single is dope.

BlogXilla: If you are what you eat then how come I'm not pussy? Royce the 5 9

BlogXilla: The bass in this track is making my heart hurt.

BlogXilla: Fuck a petite bitch I need a sloppy whore whose pussy smell like tilapia. Joell ortiz lmao!!!

BlogXilla: Here is how your life story will begin. Once upon a time... The end. Crooked I wow!!!
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Slaughterhouse July 7th   Slaughterhouse July 7th Icon_minitimeWed 10 Jun 2009, 1:48 am

"AndreasHale: .geezus this album makes me want to steal a police car, run over old people, crash into a pole, fly out the windshield and land on my feet."

hahaha
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Slaughterhouse July 7th   Slaughterhouse July 7th Icon_minitimeWed 10 Jun 2009, 2:03 am

"As I revealed last week, Royce has been in the studio banging out an insane amount of tracks. With his Street Hop LP being pushed back to September 22nd to make way for the Slaughterhouse album; Royce is releasing a digital only EP entitled The Revival (no, you didn’t already download this last Summer) on July 7th. The EP will feature new tracks from Street Hop as well as a new unreleased Slaughterhouse track. And speaking of the machine… each member will be dropping their own digital EP in July; all including a new Slaughterhouse joint that won’t be on their debut."

dooooope
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Slaughterhouse July 7th   Slaughterhouse July 7th Icon_minitimeWed 10 Jun 2009, 8:56 am

I'm actuallly a lil fucking frustrated...if this gets pushed back again...I might just...I'll still buy it. But I'll be fucking pissed.
Back to top Go down
Justice
I Deserve A
I Deserve A

PostSubject: Re: Slaughterhouse July 7th   Slaughterhouse July 7th Icon_minitimeWed 10 Jun 2009, 6:54 pm

*** RUMOR ***

I've heard from a couple people that have connections to Tech N9ne that he will be on the Slaughterhouse album, the Crooked I EP, and he did two songs with Royce, one for Royce's album and one for Tech's....
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Slaughterhouse July 7th   Slaughterhouse July 7th Icon_minitimeWed 10 Jun 2009, 6:56 pm

September fucking 22nd? MOTHERFUCKER
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Slaughterhouse July 7th   Slaughterhouse July 7th Icon_minitimeSun 14 Jun 2009, 6:04 pm

It's Sept.22nd now?? Smh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slaughterhouse July 7th   Slaughterhouse July 7th Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Slaughterhouse July 7th
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: Hip Hop Discussion :: New Skool Hip Hop-
Jump to: