Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tupac Song Selected For Vatican Playlist

Go down 
+2
Norfeest
T. Myers
6 posters
AuthorMessage
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

Tupac Song Selected For Vatican Playlist Empty
PostSubject: Tupac Song Selected For Vatican Playlist   Tupac Song Selected For Vatican Playlist Icon_minitimeSat 05 Dec 2009, 11:02 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tupac Song Selected For Vatican Playlist   Tupac Song Selected For Vatican Playlist Icon_minitimeSat 05 Dec 2009, 6:33 pm

Yeah boy! One of the reasons he is one of the GOATS.
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: Tupac Song Selected For Vatican Playlist   Tupac Song Selected For Vatican Playlist Icon_minitimeSat 05 Dec 2009, 8:41 pm

That...or he's just really popular...
Back to top Go down
http://throwbackjones.blogspot.com

PostSubject: Re: Tupac Song Selected For Vatican Playlist   Tupac Song Selected For Vatican Playlist Icon_minitimeSat 05 Dec 2009, 8:46 pm

Kopasetick wrote:

I'd say it's a combination of both
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

PostSubject: Re: Tupac Song Selected For Vatican Playlist   Tupac Song Selected For Vatican Playlist Icon_minitimeSat 05 Dec 2009, 9:12 pm

cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tupac Song Selected For Vatican Playlist   Tupac Song Selected For Vatican Playlist Icon_minitimeSat 05 Dec 2009, 9:53 pm

Kopasetick wrote:

Well if thats the case wheres the Lil Wayne, Brittany Spears, U2, Elvis, Black Eyed Peas, Jay-Z song?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tupac Song Selected For Vatican Playlist   Tupac Song Selected For Vatican Playlist Icon_minitimeSat 05 Dec 2009, 11:48 pm

What he's saying is, Rakim might be a better mc than Pac, but he's not going to go near a Vatican playlist because he never sold 6 million records off one album. Don't act like popularity isn't a factor. You really think Talib Kweli would have a shot at this? How about Willie D? Exactly.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Tupac Song Selected For Vatican Playlist   Tupac Song Selected For Vatican Playlist Icon_minitimeSat 05 Dec 2009, 11:53 pm

Norf said or not and. IMO, that makes it sound like popularity is the main/only factor. Make no mistake about it, Popularity is a factor, but there have been plenty of popular mc's, but it was Pac who was chosen.
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

PostSubject: Re: Tupac Song Selected For Vatican Playlist   Tupac Song Selected For Vatican Playlist Icon_minitimeSun 06 Dec 2009, 12:52 am

Interesting story.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tupac Song Selected For Vatican Playlist   Tupac Song Selected For Vatican Playlist Icon_minitimeSun 06 Dec 2009, 12:55 am

Duh? of course popularity is a factor but this is the vatican not XXL magazine. The point i'm making is they have a pool of "pop"ular artist to choose from and they chose Pac. I think his popularity actually plays the 2nd reason he was selected. Popularity wasn't enough for him to be selected.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tupac Song Selected For Vatican Playlist   Tupac Song Selected For Vatican Playlist Icon_minitimeSun 06 Dec 2009, 1:26 am

Popularity may not have been THE factor, but it's definitely A factor. Just like President Obama has "In Da Club" by 50 on his playlist.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tupac Song Selected For Vatican Playlist   Tupac Song Selected For Vatican Playlist Icon_minitimeSun 06 Dec 2009, 2:10 am

they didn't choose not fake ass nas or krazy-ONE...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tupac Song Selected For Vatican Playlist   Tupac Song Selected For Vatican Playlist Icon_minitimeSun 06 Dec 2009, 3:50 am

Bunny Man wrote:

Nas & KRS >>>>> 2Pac >>>>>> 95% of the MC's you bump
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tupac Song Selected For Vatican Playlist   Tupac Song Selected For Vatican Playlist Icon_minitimeSun 06 Dec 2009, 11:28 am

That's hilarious because Pac never released a dud while he was alive and KRS has a dozen of them and Nas is working on his dozen as we speak.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Smokes More Trees Than The Slash And Burn Technique
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Tupac Song Selected For Vatican Playlist   Tupac Song Selected For Vatican Playlist Icon_minitimeSun 06 Dec 2009, 12:16 pm

KJ Styles wrote:
President Obama has "In Da Club" by 50 on his playlist.

I knew I shouldn't have voted for that clown. lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tupac Song Selected For Vatican Playlist   Tupac Song Selected For Vatican Playlist Icon_minitimeSun 06 Dec 2009, 12:22 pm

Alan wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:
President Obama has "In Da Club" by 50 on his playlist.

I knew I shouldn't have voted for that clown. lol

C'mon Pounds, I know you don't feel that way just because of that. Obama was easily the best man for the job given our options.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tupac Song Selected For Vatican Playlist   Tupac Song Selected For Vatican Playlist Icon_minitimeSun 06 Dec 2009, 12:23 pm

N3R0 wrote:
That's hilarious because Pac never released a dud while he was alive and KRS has a dozen of them and Nas is working on his dozen as we speak.

So you're saying that Pac never had a subpar song? That's bullshit. You're just playing favorites.

And BTW, Changes (the song on the Vatican's list) wasn't released until after he passed.
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

PostSubject: Re: Tupac Song Selected For Vatican Playlist   Tupac Song Selected For Vatican Playlist Icon_minitimeSun 06 Dec 2009, 12:26 pm

Regardless of how the song got chosen, its a timeless masterpiece.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tupac Song Selected For Vatican Playlist   Tupac Song Selected For Vatican Playlist Icon_minitimeSun 06 Dec 2009, 12:30 pm

Cise Starr wrote:
Regardless of how the song got chosen, its a timeless masterpiece.

I totally agree, It's one of my fav songs. I was just adding my thoughts to the story.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Tupac Song Selected For Vatican Playlist   Tupac Song Selected For Vatican Playlist Icon_minitimeSun 06 Dec 2009, 12:48 pm

Bunny Man wrote:

lol...is there any way to ban this bunny??

dude says some of the most randomly stupid shit I've ever heard...you've got to ask yourself is this silly rabbit serious or has he been smoking too many carrots again... :albino:

only he knows!

back to the subject good for Pac man...he deserves any honor he gets! he truly was one of the GOATS and a LEGEND!
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

PostSubject: Re: Tupac Song Selected For Vatican Playlist   Tupac Song Selected For Vatican Playlist Icon_minitimeSun 06 Dec 2009, 12:49 pm

Its cool. Even the song that was sampled in it is cool. The Way It Is by Hornesby (sp?). The piano solo in it is tops.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Tupac Song Selected For Vatican Playlist   Tupac Song Selected For Vatican Playlist Icon_minitimeSun 06 Dec 2009, 1:24 pm

KJ Styles wrote:
Bunny Man wrote:

Nas & KRS >>>>> 2Pac >>>>>> 95% of the MC's you bump

hahahaha!!!!!!!! When i first read that, i thought it said MC's you hump.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tupac Song Selected For Vatican Playlist   Tupac Song Selected For Vatican Playlist Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tupac Song Selected For Vatican Playlist
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: Hip Hop Discussion :: General Hip-Hop Discussion-
Jump to: