Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What u buyin?

Go down 
+7
Norfeest
Alan
Shaun
Half
ACRID"
T. Myers
Laced With Slang
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

What u buyin? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What u buyin?   What u buyin? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 09 Dec 2009, 11:34 pm

Well the Apologize track was already out and timbo just reworked it with some drums basically. I don't mind some of his pop leanings, but Justin Timberlake and Nelly Furtado have at least some artisitic credibility.
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

PostSubject: Re: What u buyin?   What u buyin? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 09 Dec 2009, 11:38 pm

Timbo is one of my fav producers. I just wish he had given Ginuwine one more album.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What u buyin?   What u buyin? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 09 Dec 2009, 11:52 pm

Ginuwine don't deserve shit... he's out of shape, can't sing no more. He gets to fuck sole... that is the best he could expect.
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: What u buyin?   What u buyin? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 09 Dec 2009, 11:52 pm

Bunny Man wrote:
I don't mind some of his pop leanings, but Justin Timberlake and Nelly Furtado have at least some artisitic credibility.

Co-sign. Some of his pop shit is pretty good. I expect the album to be solid, though.
Back to top Go down
http://throwbackjones.blogspot.com
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

PostSubject: Re: What u buyin?   What u buyin? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 10 Dec 2009, 12:05 am

"Ginuwine don't deserve shit... he's out of shape, can't sing no more. He gets to fuck sole... that is the best he could expect."

Not a bad consolation prize. I mean if he could've done it years ago. It's way past that era now.

But them first two Ginuwine joints were fiyah!

I've enjoyed all of Ms. Furtado's albums so far but Folklore was still here best to me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What u buyin?   What u buyin? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 10 Dec 2009, 12:13 am

I was just being facetious - nothing against Mr. Wine, but his last CDs have been very uninspired and it's not just the production.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What u buyin?   What u buyin? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 10 Dec 2009, 12:19 am

I'll definitely be buying Mary J's album coming out on the 22nd. I own all of her albums and all of them except Love & Life are dope.

I'll be copping Souls Of Mischief and Masta Ace & Ed OG's albums as well.
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

PostSubject: Re: What u buyin?   What u buyin? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 10 Dec 2009, 11:58 am

I think Timbo's presence contributed to the chemistry to make a great album but his last two were lackluster.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: What u buyin?   What u buyin? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 10 Dec 2009, 12:40 pm

I like Nelly Furtado too...that album Loose was legit...Timbo was all over that one and hit her with some pretty solid beats

I'm copping that new Mary joint too KJ as well as the new Amerie..the new R.Kelly (yeah I'm going to give him one more chance to show and prove..lol)..the new Angie Stone and probably the new Robin Thicke (the wife loves that..lol) as well!
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: What u buyin?   What u buyin? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 10 Dec 2009, 12:43 pm

Avoid that R. Kelly. It is garbage
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: What u buyin?   What u buyin? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 10 Dec 2009, 12:54 pm

T. Myers wrote:

It is Terry?? wow then his career might really be over man...this might be his swan song for real man!
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: What u buyin?   What u buyin? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 10 Dec 2009, 12:57 pm

D.Powell wrote:
T. Myers wrote:

It is Terry?? wow then his career might really be over man...this might be his swan song for real man!

Yeah, it's not very good at all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What u buyin?   What u buyin? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 10 Dec 2009, 2:31 pm

D.Powell wrote:
T. Myers wrote:

I wouldn't say that. Even if it is as wack as Terry says, it will probably still sell. And Kelly will ALWAYS get guest appearances on tracks so his career ain't over till he says it's over.
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

PostSubject: Re: What u buyin?   What u buyin? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 10 Dec 2009, 3:31 pm

And he still is a producer but I doubt he'll get an endorsement from the Boys & Girls Club.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Smokes More Trees Than The Slash And Burn Technique
Alan

PostSubject: Re: What u buyin?   What u buyin? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 10 Dec 2009, 11:33 pm

Souls of Mischief!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What u buyin?   What u buyin? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What u buyin?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: Hip Hop Discussion :: General Hip-Hop Discussion-
Jump to: