Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The End is Near

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
booerns
Keep It 100
Keep It 100
booerns

The End is Near Empty
PostSubject: The End is Near   The End is Near Icon_minitimeSat 23 May 2009, 3:27 pm

I haven't seen anything about this here, so I figured I would bring it up. Chamillionaire's website basically has removed everything, but says "The End is Near..." with the date 6-3-09 under it. This can't be for Venom, because nobody would surprise release a cd, and it is a Wednesday and cds always come out on Tuesday. Could it be mm7? I know a lot of you guys might not care, but as for me and anyone else that has been praying for a release date of Venom since last November, this is exciting.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

The End is Near Empty
PostSubject: Re: The End is Near   The End is Near Icon_minitimeSat 23 May 2009, 10:53 pm

I hope it's Venom and MM
Back to top Go down

The End is Near Empty
PostSubject: Re: The End is Near   The End is Near Icon_minitimeSat 23 May 2009, 11:23 pm

Damn this must be knew because I check that site almost daily. He clearly said that MM7 would drop before Venom so this is likely a free download of MM7 since otherwise he would take pre-orders... I will check next few weeks to see what pops up.
Back to top Go down

The End is Near Empty
PostSubject: Re: The End is Near   The End is Near Icon_minitimeMon 25 May 2009, 5:29 pm

What the cyptic fuck
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The End is Near Empty
PostSubject: Re: The End is Near   The End is Near Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The End is Near
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: Hip Hop Discussion :: New Skool Hip Hop-
Jump to: