Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Buckshot is soooo overrated!

Go down 
+13
Z-membu
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Cory
D.Powell
gametheory91
Funk Seoul Brother
ACRID"
Laced With Slang
Esco
Xcel
Shaun
Alan
Dang! Trotter
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Cory
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
Cory

Buckshot is soooo overrated! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buckshot is soooo overrated!   Buckshot is soooo overrated! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Dec 2009, 2:43 pm

Bunny Man wrote:
He is. I mean lyrically he can be cool and no one can deny his early classic work, but as a soloist he is severely overrated. I can't help but try to like the guy considering his past work, but time and time again when you take Buckshot out of a group setting he disappoints and can't carry the whole load.

hater
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Buckshot is soooo overrated!   Buckshot is soooo overrated! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Dec 2009, 2:45 pm

Cory wrote:
Bunny Man wrote:
He is. I mean lyrically he can be cool and no one can deny his early classic work, but as a soloist he is severely overrated. I can't help but try to like the guy considering his past work, but time and time again when you take Buckshot out of a group setting he disappoints and can't carry the whole load.

hater

robot
Back to top Go down
Cory
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
Cory

PostSubject: Re: Buckshot is soooo overrated!   Buckshot is soooo overrated! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Dec 2009, 3:31 pm

your a useless hater.
Back to top Go down
N. Scott
Jump!
Jump!
N. Scott

PostSubject: Re: Buckshot is soooo overrated!   Buckshot is soooo overrated! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 23 Dec 2009, 7:55 am

Enta Da Stage-Classic
singles Murder MC's,Reality,I Gotcha Opin Remix,Crooklyn Dodgers

Oversaw Smif N Wessuns classic Dah Shinin'

I think I got into a little debate a while back w/ D. Powell w/Blu & Exile vs. The Formula...(still think Below the Heavens is better)but Formula really grew on me.

+ Duck Down one of the only labels still pushing hard boom bap shit,Marco Polo & Torae,Sean Price, Random Axe coming soon

If anything I would say Buckshot is underappreciated and one of the few thats still repping NY the right way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Buckshot is soooo overrated!   Buckshot is soooo overrated! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Buckshot is soooo overrated!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: Hip Hop Discussion :: General Hip-Hop Discussion-
Jump to: