Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Killah Priest - Elizabeth

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Killah Priest - Elizabeth Empty
PostSubject: Killah Priest - Elizabeth   Killah Priest - Elizabeth Icon_minitimeMon 14 Dec 2009, 12:14 am

Is OK, growing on me but mostly cause I am a Priest fan and can dig his shit in the right mood - nothing grabs me enough to be like "yo, go peep this!" Anyone else peep this? Thoughts? Anyone peep "The Exorcist?" How does it compare.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Killah Priest - Elizabeth   Killah Priest - Elizabeth Icon_minitimeMon 14 Dec 2009, 12:16 pm

The Exorcist is bootleg, sir.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Killah Priest - Elizabeth   Killah Priest - Elizabeth Icon_minitimeMon 14 Dec 2009, 12:22 pm

Are you sure?
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Killah Priest - Elizabeth   Killah Priest - Elizabeth Icon_minitimeMon 14 Dec 2009, 12:23 pm

I'm not sure how N3R0's response addressed your initial question. I have not peeped it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Killah Priest - Elizabeth   Killah Priest - Elizabeth Icon_minitimeMon 14 Dec 2009, 12:26 pm

I'm positive the Exorcist is bootleg. I have not heard it, but it's not on Killah's website, myspace, etc etc etc. Regardless, Elizabeth was a decent effort and he tried some new sounds and some worked and some didn't. It really felt more like an interim album between dope releases where he was feeling out some new styles than a full fledged effort IMO. I'd give it like 3.75 stars.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Killah Priest - Elizabeth   Killah Priest - Elizabeth Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Killah Priest - Elizabeth
Page 1 of 1