Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Worst Album Of The Year

Go down 
+2
T. Myers
Cory
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Worst Album Of The Year Empty
PostSubject: Worst Album Of The Year   Worst Album Of The Year Icon_minitimeTue 15 Dec 2009, 2:41 pm

Criteria: You BOUGHT IT. All you internet nerds stay the fuck out!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Worst Album Of The Year   Worst Album Of The Year Icon_minitimeTue 15 Dec 2009, 4:00 pm

Project Pat- Real Recognize Real

I usually like some Pat but I should have known betta but it was early in the year and nothing else was dropping. Its not a wack album just the worse I got this year off the top.
Back to top Go down
Cory
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
Cory

PostSubject: Re: Worst Album Of The Year   Worst Album Of The Year Icon_minitimeTue 15 Dec 2009, 4:03 pm

Eminem Relapse - Beautiful is still the only song i really listen to from the album
Jay Z BP3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Worst Album Of The Year   Worst Album Of The Year Icon_minitimeTue 15 Dec 2009, 4:13 pm

Busta Rhymes- Back On My BS. Damn that shit sucked.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Worst Album Of The Year   Worst Album Of The Year Icon_minitimeTue 15 Dec 2009, 4:19 pm

Sheek Louch-Life On D-Block was garbage juice
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Worst Album Of The Year   Worst Album Of The Year Icon_minitimeTue 15 Dec 2009, 4:22 pm

T. Myers wrote:
Sheek Louch-Life On D-Block was garbage juice

Yeah that sucked too, but I didn't cop it.
Back to top Go down
Cory
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
Cory

PostSubject: Re: Worst Album Of The Year   Worst Album Of The Year Icon_minitimeTue 15 Dec 2009, 7:44 pm

KJ Styles wrote:
Busta Rhymes- Back On My BS. Damn that shit sucked.

yeah that was trash. that dont touch me remix with big daddy kane was dope, to bad it was not on the album
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: Worst Album Of The Year   Worst Album Of The Year Icon_minitimeTue 15 Dec 2009, 7:54 pm

I don't pay for mediocrity or wackness. That's the beauty of being an internet nerd. lol
Back to top Go down
http://throwbackjones.blogspot.com

PostSubject: Re: Worst Album Of The Year   Worst Album Of The Year Icon_minitimeTue 15 Dec 2009, 8:06 pm

Kopasetick wrote:
I don't pay for mediocrity or wackness. That's the beauty of being an internet nerd. lol

So you haven't blind bought anything this year?
Back to top Go down
Alan
Smokes More Trees Than The Slash And Burn Technique
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Worst Album Of The Year   Worst Album Of The Year Icon_minitimeTue 15 Dec 2009, 8:49 pm

I don't buy many things blind that I'm unsure of, but the worst I bought blind this year has got to be Zion I "The Take Over". Bought it expecting the usual dopeness and was sorely disappointed. Felt 3 is probably #2.
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: Worst Album Of The Year   Worst Album Of The Year Icon_minitimeTue 15 Dec 2009, 10:50 pm

KJ Styles wrote:
So you haven't blind bought anything this year?

I only blind buy albums from artists that I am a fan of. Shad, Ghostface, Raekwon, Erykah Badu, dead prez (need to cop their new shit), and many, many more. But, if they aren't a sure thing in my book, or if they've fallen off somehow regardless of what status they might hold in my eyes, then I will download it and test it out first.

So, in short...no...I don't buy anything I'm unsure of without hearing it first. I've paid for thousands upon thousands of albums and I refuse to be burned again by lazy artists anymore.

The internet is the best thing to ever happen to music, IMO...

Last edited by Kopasetick on Wed 16 Dec 2009, 12:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://throwbackjones.blogspot.com

PostSubject: Re: Worst Album Of The Year   Worst Album Of The Year Icon_minitimeTue 15 Dec 2009, 11:47 pm

If I got it for free does that count?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Worst Album Of The Year   Worst Album Of The Year Icon_minitimeWed 16 Dec 2009, 12:00 am

N3R0 wrote:
If I got it for free does that count?

yes as long as you own it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Worst Album Of The Year   Worst Album Of The Year Icon_minitimeWed 16 Dec 2009, 12:20 am

William Munny Self Titled...dude completely relies on beats and this shit was garbage.
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

PostSubject: Re: Worst Album Of The Year   Worst Album Of The Year Icon_minitimeSun 20 Dec 2009, 5:41 pm

Worst album this year IMO was the Busta Rhymes shit
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/TheFakeJustinLinker
Z-membu
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
Z-membu

PostSubject: Re: Worst Album Of The Year   Worst Album Of The Year Icon_minitimeMon 21 Dec 2009, 10:20 pm

I think Bizzy Bone - Back with the Thugs was far worse then Busta, and Busta sucked ass.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Worst Album Of The Year   Worst Album Of The Year Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Worst Album Of The Year
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: Hip Hop Discussion :: Topic of the Day-
Jump to: