Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

"Empire State of Mind 2" (Remix) ft. Raekwon, CNN, and Styles P (prod. DJ Green Lantern)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

"Empire State of Mind 2" (Remix) ft. Raekwon, CNN, and Styles P (prod. DJ Green Lantern) Empty
PostSubject: "Empire State of Mind 2" (Remix) ft. Raekwon, CNN, and Styles P (prod. DJ Green Lantern)   "Empire State of Mind 2" (Remix) ft. Raekwon, CNN, and Styles P (prod. DJ Green Lantern) Icon_minitimeWed 16 Dec 2009, 6:23 pm

Raekwon bodies this shit
Back to top Go down

"Empire State of Mind 2" (Remix) ft. Raekwon, CNN, and Styles P (prod. DJ Green Lantern) Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Empire State of Mind 2" (Remix) ft. Raekwon, CNN, and Styles P (prod. DJ Green Lantern)   "Empire State of Mind 2" (Remix) ft. Raekwon, CNN, and Styles P (prod. DJ Green Lantern) Icon_minitimeWed 16 Dec 2009, 6:53 pm

Damn that shit was a BANGER!!! Blows the original version out of the water IMO.
Back to top Go down
Cory
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
Cory

PostSubject: Re: "Empire State of Mind 2" (Remix) ft. Raekwon, CNN, and Styles P (prod. DJ Green Lantern)   "Empire State of Mind 2" (Remix) ft. Raekwon, CNN, and Styles P (prod. DJ Green Lantern) Icon_minitimeWed 16 Dec 2009, 7:18 pm

I cant wait for the one with Nas, he belong on this track
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Empire State of Mind 2" (Remix) ft. Raekwon, CNN, and Styles P (prod. DJ Green Lantern)   "Empire State of Mind 2" (Remix) ft. Raekwon, CNN, and Styles P (prod. DJ Green Lantern) Icon_minitimeWed 16 Dec 2009, 7:28 pm

Cory wrote:
I cant wait for the one with Nas, he belong on this track

Is one with Nas being made?? If so then I can't wait either. He DEFINITELY belongs on this track!!!
Back to top Go down
Cory
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
Cory

PostSubject: Re: "Empire State of Mind 2" (Remix) ft. Raekwon, CNN, and Styles P (prod. DJ Green Lantern)   "Empire State of Mind 2" (Remix) ft. Raekwon, CNN, and Styles P (prod. DJ Green Lantern) Icon_minitimeWed 16 Dec 2009, 7:56 pm

^ it was a rumor that i heard a few times from a few different places.
Back to top Go down
Deanie O'Banion
Backwoods Burna, Mac & Murda
Backwoods Burna, Mac & Murda
Deanie O'Banion

PostSubject: Re: "Empire State of Mind 2" (Remix) ft. Raekwon, CNN, and Styles P (prod. DJ Green Lantern)   "Empire State of Mind 2" (Remix) ft. Raekwon, CNN, and Styles P (prod. DJ Green Lantern) Icon_minitimeWed 16 Dec 2009, 8:13 pm

Rae's suppose to perform on Jimmy Fallon tonite, just a heads up to those that care.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: "Empire State of Mind 2" (Remix) ft. Raekwon, CNN, and Styles P (prod. DJ Green Lantern)   "Empire State of Mind 2" (Remix) ft. Raekwon, CNN, and Styles P (prod. DJ Green Lantern) Icon_minitimeWed 16 Dec 2009, 8:33 pm

this is dope Slang!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Empire State of Mind 2" (Remix) ft. Raekwon, CNN, and Styles P (prod. DJ Green Lantern)   "Empire State of Mind 2" (Remix) ft. Raekwon, CNN, and Styles P (prod. DJ Green Lantern) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Empire State of Mind 2" (Remix) ft. Raekwon, CNN, and Styles P (prod. DJ Green Lantern)
Page 1 of 1