Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

That's it I'm done eating meat

Go down 
+6
Dwight
parker lewis
Shaun
Cory
Norfeest
Dang! Trotter
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

That's it I'm done eating meat Empty
PostSubject: That's it I'm done eating meat   That's it I'm done eating meat Icon_minitimeThu 17 Dec 2009, 4:15 pm

Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: That's it I'm done eating meat   That's it I'm done eating meat Icon_minitimeThu 17 Dec 2009, 4:42 pm

Videos like this are what made me become a vegetarian for 2 or 3 years. Even now, I don't eat that much meat, but the meat I purchase is only bought from certain places.

That said, there's no rational explanation for this kind of cruelty. I still consider doing away with meat entirely from time to time.
Back to top Go down
http://throwbackjones.blogspot.com
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: That's it I'm done eating meat   That's it I'm done eating meat Icon_minitimeThu 17 Dec 2009, 7:03 pm

"We need to stop eating meat/ humans are animals too"--Megalon

I'm close to being 33 I gotta think about my health. So much health problems is linked to meat and diary products. That pig segment almost made me throw up. We could only wish that the pigs we eat come from out doors pig pens were they roll AROUND IN MUD. These conditions are far worse the unnatural.

Human beings have always eaten meat but we consume far more meat than we did before industrialization. And to think all of the meat that just goes to waste. Animals suffering for nothing. I'm no bleeding heart vegetarian but there's a differnce between hunting with a spear and packing cows in a slaughter house living a miserable existence before they die. In some parts of the world people don't even touch meat. You don't haveta use vegetarian tactics to persuade them. Even in "primitive" times people did most of their meat-eating in the winter time due to the fact you can't grow crops this time of the year and you can naturally "refrigerate" leftovers and uncooked meat. But we don't haveta consume all this meat, we have a ton of choices but our carnivore appetite is too strong now.
Back to top Go down
Cory
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
Cory

PostSubject: Re: That's it I'm done eating meat   That's it I'm done eating meat Icon_minitimeThu 17 Dec 2009, 9:34 pm

So i once went to a BBQ where the dead cow was hanging from the tree by its back legs. they let it hang for a few days in advance and when we got there they took it down are started cutting it up. so they would cut the meat and 1 minute later it was cookin on the BBQ. while this was fucked up to see it was the best damn taste steak i ever had. i dont eat a single meal without meat. its the beat shit out there and its good for you
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: That's it I'm done eating meat   That's it I'm done eating meat Icon_minitimeThu 17 Dec 2009, 9:50 pm

"i dont eat a single meal without meat. its the beat shit out there and its good for you"

I'd have to agree with that. Survival of the fittest
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: That's it I'm done eating meat   That's it I'm done eating meat Icon_minitimeThu 17 Dec 2009, 10:38 pm

You can find meat raised humanely and not poisoned with antibiotics and cheap grains. It costs a bit more, but even the flavor is better.
Back to top Go down
Cory
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
Cory

PostSubject: Re: That's it I'm done eating meat   That's it I'm done eating meat Icon_minitimeThu 17 Dec 2009, 10:43 pm

Kid Joe wrote:
You can find meat raised humanely and not poisoned with antibiotics and cheap grains. It costs a bit more, but even the flavor is better.

yeah that is normally what i buy. its like $5 more but its tender, thicker and way better tasting. there also nothing better then going out hunting and getting a deer or something and eating that meat. i dont see how anyone could not eat meat
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: That's it I'm done eating meat   That's it I'm done eating meat Icon_minitimeThu 17 Dec 2009, 11:00 pm

Kid Joe wrote:

That's pretty much what I buy.

Problem is, when your funds are low or you don't have the extra cheese to buy that type of meat, you typically reach for the cheap shit. And it really is shit...
Back to top Go down
http://throwbackjones.blogspot.com
Dwight
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
Dwight

PostSubject: Re: That's it I'm done eating meat   That's it I'm done eating meat Icon_minitimeFri 18 Dec 2009, 4:05 pm

We should take a note from Japan.

Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: That's it I'm done eating meat   That's it I'm done eating meat Icon_minitimeFri 18 Dec 2009, 5:18 pm

Yeah, can't go wrong with a beer drinking cow! If I was pampered like that I wouldn't mind sacrificing myself for some one's dinner plate. Its just here in America our standards our lower cause we allow the industry to do what the fuck they want. And idiots like Cory is gonna brag about eating this filth. Even if workers took a piss and shit in the meat vats and grounded it up people would still defend eating this garbage. Thats America for ya' nothing is sacred. Everything is big business, and they make money off cutting corners
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

PostSubject: Re: That's it I'm done eating meat   That's it I'm done eating meat Icon_minitimeFri 18 Dec 2009, 7:06 pm

My brother works on a farm and slaughters cows and pig. Let me tell you, nothing like some good ol' fresh cuts of ribs.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/TheFakeJustinLinker
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: That's it I'm done eating meat   That's it I'm done eating meat Icon_minitimeFri 18 Dec 2009, 7:43 pm

Dang! Trotter wrote:
Yeah, can't go wrong with a beer drinking cow! If I was pampered like that I wouldn't mind sacrificing myself for some one's dinner plate. Its just here in America our standards our lower cause we allow the industry to do what the fuck they want. And idiots like Cory is gonna brag about eating this filth. Even if workers took a piss and shit in the meat vats and grounded it up people would still defend eating this garbage. Thats America for ya' nothing is sacred. Everything is big business, and they make money off cutting corners

It has become a widely accepted capitalist standard that profit and integrity are in opposition of one another. Just like with the music, who is to blame? The c
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: That's it I'm done eating meat   That's it I'm done eating meat Icon_minitimeSat 19 Dec 2009, 10:31 am