Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Two of the Funniest Rap Videos Ever!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Two of the Funniest Rap Videos Ever! Empty
PostSubject: Two of the Funniest Rap Videos Ever!   Two of the Funniest Rap Videos Ever! Icon_minitimeFri 18 Dec 2009, 11:40 am

Peep Em:

Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Two of the Funniest Rap Videos Ever!   Two of the Funniest Rap Videos Ever! Icon_minitimeFri 18 Dec 2009, 12:00 pm

both of 'em remind me of Bunny Man!
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

PostSubject: Re: Two of the Funniest Rap Videos Ever!   Two of the Funniest Rap Videos Ever! Icon_minitimeFri 18 Dec 2009, 1:09 pm

When rap goes WRONG!!!!

Going to the movies, that's what chicks are really worrying about in the Sudan.

That cartoon was a trip.

Where did you find that mess?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two of the Funniest Rap Videos Ever!   Two of the Funniest Rap Videos Ever! Icon_minitimeFri 18 Dec 2009, 1:27 pm

HA!

I wonder if movies is really the baller thing to do in the Sudan?

And that cartoon was way out there... and an official video. Got a few more crazy ones, one from last week with a 400 pound dude doing the gangsta walk...

But it is all at iap-tv.com - they post a lot of southern indie news and vids, but post funny shit too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two of the Funniest Rap Videos Ever!   Two of the Funniest Rap Videos Ever! Icon_minitimeSat 19 Dec 2009, 1:57 am

LMAO!

The cat doing the dance in the background of the cartoon has me rollin with his mean mug!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two of the Funniest Rap Videos Ever!   Two of the Funniest Rap Videos Ever! Icon_minitimeSat 19 Dec 2009, 2:12 am

that's supposed to be yo gotti.
Back to top Go down
Cold Loungin
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
Cold Loungin

PostSubject: Re: Two of the Funniest Rap Videos Ever!   Two of the Funniest Rap Videos Ever! Icon_minitimeThu 31 Dec 2009, 8:05 pm

haha you guys.... that first video, i have seen it before. That is Sudanese born rapper "Bangs", who is in my city down here. That is some Sudanese Australian rap right there! I think he is probably more taking from the experience here in Melbourne rather than anything to do with Sudan... Since early 2000's there has been intakes of Sudanese refugees over here, particularly in my state, so they do have a small population growing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two of the Funniest Rap Videos Ever!   Two of the Funniest Rap Videos Ever! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Two of the Funniest Rap Videos Ever!
Page 1 of 1