Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What did the fat guy bring ya?

Go down 
+2
ACRID"
TheHazardous
6 posters
AuthorMessage
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

What did the fat guy bring ya? Empty
PostSubject: What did the fat guy bring ya?   What did the fat guy bring ya? Icon_minitimeSat 26 Dec 2009, 11:40 am

Me:

Cash & a new phone

I'll have to send him some cookies.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What did the fat guy bring ya?   What did the fat guy bring ya? Icon_minitimeSat 26 Dec 2009, 11:42 am

Mp3/Video player

condensor mic (cheaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa)

a bunch of dvd's (Boondocks Season 2, some wrestling Dvd's, The Dark Knight)

$50 amazon gift certificate

and some Wii games that are more for the boy/family but still fun to play
Back to top Go down
ACRID"
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
ACRID

PostSubject: Re: What did the fat guy bring ya?   What did the fat guy bring ya? Icon_minitimeSat 26 Dec 2009, 11:57 am

I layed low this time around...i went all out for my daughter this year-Got my wife a few things as well(Coach bags...Coach anything is expensive as fuck)

Did get some running shoes-cologne and season 1 of the Facts of Life(i kid)

She also broke out a Lakers jacket for me during the game...too bad they lost...the CAVS owned LA last night....
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: What did the fat guy bring ya?   What did the fat guy bring ya? Icon_minitimeSat 26 Dec 2009, 3:54 pm

got Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2

new phone (my old one had a cracked screen for about 3 months lol)
Back to top Go down
Cory
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
Cory

PostSubject: Re: What did the fat guy bring ya?   What did the fat guy bring ya? Icon_minitimeSat 26 Dec 2009, 6:25 pm

I got a Stereo for my truck.

Alpine CDA-105 MP3/Ipod Play
Kicker Zx400.1 Amp
Kicker CompVR 8" Subwoofer
Polk Audio db691 6x9 3-Way Speakers
JL Audio TR525-CXi 5.25" Speakers

I bought my girl friend a 42inch 1080p LCD tv.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

PostSubject: Re: What did the fat guy bring ya?   What did the fat guy bring ya? Icon_minitimeSat 26 Dec 2009, 8:18 pm

Cory, how did Kringle get that down the chimney and did he set it up for you before he left?
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

PostSubject: Re: What did the fat guy bring ya?   What did the fat guy bring ya? Icon_minitimeSun 27 Dec 2009, 1:55 am

Got me an MPD32, M-Adio Keystation 88es, turntable, From Crystal Lake To Manhattan The Friday The 13th series 1-8, $80, $40 bestbuy giftcard and a $30 Timex watch.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/TheFakeJustinLinker
Cory
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
Cory

PostSubject: Re: What did the fat guy bring ya?   What did the fat guy bring ya? Icon_minitimeSun 27 Dec 2009, 7:08 am

TheHazardous wrote:
Cory, how did Kringle get that down the chimney and did he set it up for you before he left?

up here in canada we do shit different. see we have boxing day sales on the 26th on December. so instead of buying gifts before we go out the next day and get it. the stereo i got at normal price is $1700 in canada but today i got it for $800. the tv i bought for my gf was $1400, but after todays say it came out at $650. so instead of gifts on xmas day we get ours on the 26s because its much cheaper and you can get what you want
Back to top Go down
ACRID"
ACRID

PostSubject: Re: What did the fat guy bring ya?   What did the fat guy bring ya? Icon_minitimeSun 27 Dec 2009, 9:30 am

Cory wrote:
TheHazardous wrote:

up here in canada we do shit different. see we have boxing day sales on the 26th on December. so instead of buying gifts before we go out the next day and get it. the stereo i got at normal price is $1700 in canada but today i got it for $800. the tv i bought for my gf was $1400, but after todays say it came out at $650. so instead of gifts on xmas day we get ours on the 26s because its much cheaper and you can get what you want

Man, ive been saying that shit for years in the US..but people want to call you a cheapskate for mentioning it...Fuck buying it before the 25th-lets go get shit when their trying to clear out the stores for the new year.....
Back to top Go down
Cory
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
Cory

PostSubject: Re: What did the fat guy bring ya?   What did the fat guy bring ya? Icon_minitimeSun 27 Dec 2009, 12:49 pm

The Homie, Acrid wrote:
Cory wrote:
TheHazardous wrote:

Man, ive been saying that shit for years in the US..but people want to call you a cheapskate for mentioning it...Fuck buying it before the 25th-lets go get shit when their trying to clear out the stores for the new year.....

I dont think it being cheap at all. you get more bang for buck when. every is so inflated as it is, why not get a good deal when you can.
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

PostSubject: Re: What did the fat guy bring ya?   What did the fat guy bring ya? Icon_minitimeSun 27 Dec 2009, 1:08 pm

Great point. ^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What did the fat guy bring ya?   What did the fat guy bring ya? Icon_minitimeSun 27 Dec 2009, 5:28 pm

Cise, you probably shoplift all of your gifts anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What did the fat guy bring ya?   What did the fat guy bring ya? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What did the fat guy bring ya?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: The Lounge :: Cold Kickin' It-
Jump to: