Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

OC & AG- Oasis

Go down 
4 posters

Oasis
3.0-lower
OC & AG- Oasis Vote_lcap0%OC & AG- Oasis Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
OC & AG- Oasis Vote_lcap13%OC & AG- Oasis Vote_rcap
 13% [ 1 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
OC & AG- Oasis Vote_lcap13%OC & AG- Oasis Vote_rcap
 13% [ 1 ]
OC & AG- Oasis Vote_lcap50%OC & AG- Oasis Vote_rcap
 50% [ 4 ]
OC & AG- Oasis Vote_lcap24%OC & AG- Oasis Vote_rcap
 24% [ 2 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage

OC & AG- Oasis Empty
PostSubject: OC & AG- Oasis   OC & AG- Oasis Icon_minitimeTue 29 Dec 2009, 11:06 am

I felt that this was a bangin album from front to back with the classic DITC production and dope rhymes. Definitely in my Top 10 of 2009 and I highly recommend it to any fan of DITC or boom bap like produced albums.

My Score- 4.25 stars
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

OC & AG- Oasis Empty
PostSubject: Re: OC & AG- Oasis   OC & AG- Oasis Icon_minitimeTue 29 Dec 2009, 11:32 am

i got this at about 4.25 too and its in my top 10. I like this better than the other collabs weve seen this year (KRS & Buck, Del & Tame, Ace & Edo), to me this one was the best. OC & AG just spit dope rhymes over boom bap beats, they didnt go the route of the older MCs dissing the younger cats like a lot of the other collabs did. They also did not bitch about the state of hip hop which is getting very tiring, they basicaly just made a throwback type album without trying to and it seemed like they had fun, not taking themselves too seriously to convey a message.
Back to top Go down

OC & AG- Oasis Empty
PostSubject: Re: OC & AG- Oasis   OC & AG- Oasis Icon_minitimeTue 29 Dec 2009, 12:25 pm

Can someone link me up please, been sleeping to long on it.
Back to top Go down
Dwight
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
Dwight

OC & AG- Oasis Empty
PostSubject: Re: OC & AG- Oasis   OC & AG- Oasis Icon_minitimeTue 29 Dec 2009, 4:27 pm

I got this at around 4.25 as well. Very solid album. I think the production was a little different than most DITC albums. It was a little cleaner and crisp sounding and it worked well.
Back to top Go down

OC & AG- Oasis Empty
PostSubject: Re: OC & AG- Oasis   OC & AG- Oasis Icon_minitimeThu 07 Jan 2010, 12:37 am

I got this at a 4.0 off my 1st listen. They have a true chemisrty and imo had the best chemistry only rivaled by Slaughterhouse. They have basic monotone deliveries but they have the beats to help make it not stand out so much. This is how Ed OG and Ace album should have sounded.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

OC & AG- Oasis Empty
PostSubject: Re: OC & AG- Oasis   OC & AG- Oasis Icon_minitimeThu 07 Jan 2010, 3:58 pm

This album is completely BANGIN...thanks for the rec KJ...this shit is hip-hop right here

I've got it 4.5 stars off of 4 listens already and I don't see it doing anything but going forward from there...it has now got to be in my top 10 for 2009 so I'm going to have to re-do that list...lol

If you don't already have this joint then go get it!
Back to top Go down

OC & AG- Oasis Empty
PostSubject: Re: OC & AG- Oasis   OC & AG- Oasis Icon_minitimeThu 07 Jan 2010, 7:03 pm

D.Powell wrote:
This album is completely BANGIN...thanks for the rec KJ...this shit is hip-hop right here

I've got it 4.5 stars off of 4 listens already and I don't see it doing anything but going forward from there...it has now got to be in my top 10 for 2009 so I'm going to have to re-do that list...lol

If you don't already have this joint then go get it!

No problem Powell, I knew you'd like it Big Grin
Back to top Go down
Cold Loungin
Cold Loungin

OC & AG- Oasis Empty
PostSubject: Re: OC & AG- Oasis   OC & AG- Oasis Icon_minitimeTue 23 Mar 2010, 7:32 am

whose the production credits on this?
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

OC & AG- Oasis Empty
PostSubject: Re: OC & AG- Oasis   OC & AG- Oasis Icon_minitimeTue 23 Mar 2010, 5:42 pm

@ lounge

Lord Finesse
E-Blaze
Showbiz
Statik Selectah

the beats on it are pretty sick man....get this album asap man!
Back to top Go down
Cold Loungin
Cold Loungin

OC & AG- Oasis Empty
PostSubject: Re: OC & AG- Oasis   OC & AG- Oasis Icon_minitimeTue 23 Mar 2010, 6:02 pm

cool, thanks for the info D. I will check it out soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

OC & AG- Oasis Empty
PostSubject: Re: OC & AG- Oasis   OC & AG- Oasis Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OC & AG- Oasis
Page 1 of 1