Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

College Basketball-who ya got?

Go down 
+3
Laced With Slang
Half
E. Taylor
7 posters
AuthorMessage
E. Taylor
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
E. Taylor

College Basketball-who ya got? Empty
PostSubject: College Basketball-who ya got?   College Basketball-who ya got? Icon_minitimeWed 30 Dec 2009, 9:00 am

Who's the better team in your opinion?

Kansas
Texas
Kentucky
Purdue
Syracuse
West Virginia
Duke

Freshman: Who would you take in the NBA Draft:

John Wall
Xavier Henry
Derrick Favors
Demarcus Cousins
Avery Bradley

Being a Kentucky fan it hurts me to say that i think the best team right now is Texas. They're tough, physical, and deep. I don't really see any weaknesses with their team.

As far as who's the best freshman, i gotta go with Mr. Wall. As good as Henry has been i think Wall will make the most immediate impact in the league.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: College Basketball-who ya got?   College Basketball-who ya got? Icon_minitimeWed 30 Dec 2009, 10:56 am

It's too early to decide who the best team is, but I agree with you on Wall.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: College Basketball-who ya got?   College Basketball-who ya got? Icon_minitimeWed 30 Dec 2009, 2:53 pm

WVU
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: College Basketball-who ya got?   College Basketball-who ya got? Icon_minitimeWed 30 Dec 2009, 3:03 pm

I say Texas for now, but they always seem to collapse when it comes down to March Madness time... so I doubt this year will be different.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: College Basketball-who ya got?   College Basketball-who ya got? Icon_minitimeWed 30 Dec 2009, 3:16 pm

Wall >>>>>>>>>>>

again the best time is tough to tell, i wanna wait til the top teams play each other to make judgments. I will say that its DEFINITELY NOT Purdue lol. I think its between Kentucky, Texas, and Kansas, but come March Madness time i would definitely not want to play Kentucky in any way shape or form
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: College Basketball-who ya got?   College Basketball-who ya got? Icon_minitimeFri 01 Jan 2010, 8:40 pm

Syracuse all the way..now of course I'm a big time Syracuse and Boheim fan so that may explain things a little...lol

as for the freshman player I gotta go with Mr.Wall...he is serious business..

The Knicks need to get him in the draft...and also add on Lebron and Bosh and it's back to being in business for the Knicks...lol..wishful thinking I know!
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: College Basketball-who ya got?   College Basketball-who ya got? Icon_minitimeFri 01 Jan 2010, 9:02 pm

smh you only root for Syracuse because they in New York, that's what explains it.

Lets go Gonzaga and the mighty Seminoles!
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: College Basketball-who ya got?   College Basketball-who ya got? Icon_minitimeSat 02 Jan 2010, 12:31 am

Gonzaga sucks, and always has. The reason Morrison was so good was because he played against the NFC West of college hoops.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: College Basketball-who ya got?   College Basketball-who ya got? Icon_minitimeSat 02 Jan 2010, 1:48 am

And this nonsense is coming from a Buffalo Bills and Seahawks fan? lol worthless opinion if you ask me.

College Basketball-who ya got? 313114 College Basketball-who ya got? 767989
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: College Basketball-who ya got?   College Basketball-who ya got? Icon_minitimeSat 02 Jan 2010, 4:44 pm

Uh... when was the last time the Falcons made the Superbowl? Or the Playoffs, for that matter...

Anyways, Taylor, you better get your boys to calm down before they all get ejected... lol
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: College Basketball-who ya got?   College Basketball-who ya got? Icon_minitimeSat 02 Jan 2010, 5:07 pm

The Falcons were in the playoffs last year. Shaking My Head
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: College Basketball-who ya got?   College Basketball-who ya got? Icon_minitimeSat 02 Jan 2010, 5:14 pm

smh. It was a joke. One that proved my point, nonetheless
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: College Basketball-who ya got?   College Basketball-who ya got? Icon_minitimeSat 02 Jan 2010, 5:17 pm

Shaun wrote:
Uh... when was the last time the Falcons made the Superbowl? Or the Playoffs, for that matter...

Anyways, Taylor, you better get your boys to calm down before they all get ejected... lol

When was the last time the Bills even made the playoffs? And the Seahawks have been stinking it up the last 3-4 yearas...smh

And smh @ you asking when's the last time the Falcons made the playoffs...fool. Again, your opinion is worthless. :finger:

College Basketball-who ya got? 313114 College Basketball-who ya got? 767989
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: College Basketball-who ya got?   College Basketball-who ya got? Icon_minitimeSat 02 Jan 2010, 5:20 pm

Shaun wrote:
Gonzaga sucks, and always has. The reason Morrison was so good was because he played against the NFC West of college hoops.

The Seahawks play in the NFC West. Look how competitive they are.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: College Basketball-who ya got?   College Basketball-who ya got? Icon_minitimeSat 02 Jan 2010, 5:32 pm

smh. The Bills are a local team, so that doesn't quite count. And if you want to talk about the past 3-4 years, why don't we just go back to the beginning of the decade? That would mean, what, four playoff appearances for your team, only one win, and zero Superbowl showings. Compare that to the Seahawks, hoe.

College Basketball-who ya got? 130160
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: College Basketball-who ya got?   College Basketball-who ya got? Icon_minitimeSat 02 Jan 2010, 5:33 pm

Also, in the past four years, Seattle has three wins in the playoffs and a Superbowl appearance (that they should've won). So once again, your logic is as flawed as your perception of Geology.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: College Basketball-who ya got?   College Basketball-who ya got? Icon_minitimeSat 02 Jan 2010, 5:34 pm

Nah, I rather not live in the past like Powell. Falcons>>>>>>Seahawks right now and for the foreseen future. Nuff said.

:finger:
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: College Basketball-who ya got?   College Basketball-who ya got? Icon_minitimeSat 02 Jan 2010, 5:36 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

There goes Willie Parker! Yee!!!
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: College Basketball-who ya got?   College Basketball-who ya got? Icon_minitimeSat 02 Jan 2010, 5:37 pm

We'll see what happens once Hasslebeck finally gets the boot...
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: College Basketball-who ya got?   College Basketball-who ya got? Icon_minitimeSun 03 Jan 2010, 1:11 am

Flyte Tyme wrote:
smh you only root for Syracuse because they in New York, that's what explains it.

Lets go Gonzaga and the mighty Seminoles!

And Gonzaga is in SPOKANE,WASHINGTON which I'm sure is not too far from Seattle Tranny...yo man your stupid..lol.. :drunken:
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: College Basketball-who ya got?   College Basketball-who ya got? Icon_minitimeSun 03 Jan 2010, 7:51 am

Is Florida State in Seattle? dummy... College Basketball-who ya got? 315977
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: College Basketball-who ya got?   College Basketball-who ya got? Icon_minitimeSun 03 Jan 2010, 9:22 am

Flyte Tyme wrote:

I wasn't referring to Florida State Beavis, you also said in your post and you listed them FIRST, that you liked GONZAGA, which is located in SPOKANE,WASHINGTON...do you now understand Beavis??

fuck it if it makes you feel any better because you like to monitor everything I say and do...my SECOND favorite college basketball team is the North Carolina Tarheels....is that in New York?? lol.. :cyclops: :geek:

now I'm working with your logic huh Beavis??
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: College Basketball-who ya got?   College Basketball-who ya got? Icon_minitimeSun 03 Jan 2010, 12:35 pm

"Syracuse all the way..now of course I'm a big time Syracuse and Boheim fan so that may explain things a little...lol"

nuff said.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: College Basketball-who ya got?   College Basketball-who ya got? Icon_minitimeSun 03 Jan 2010, 12:36 pm

D.Powell wrote:
Flyte Tyme wrote:

I wasn't referring to Florida State Beavis, you also said in your post and you listed them FIRST, that you liked GONZAGA, which is located in SPOKANE,WASHINGTON...do you now understand Beavis??

fuck it if it makes you feel any better because you like to monitor everything I say and do...my SECOND favorite college basketball team is the North Carolina Tarheels....is that in New York?? lol.. :cyclops: :geek:

Also, I did add the mighty Seminoles didn't I? Wouldn't that tell you who's my favorite team? scratch
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: College Basketball-who ya got?   College Basketball-who ya got? Icon_minitimeSun 03 Jan 2010, 1:03 pm

Flyte Tyme wrote:
D.Powell wrote:
Flyte Tyme wrote:

Also, I did add the mighty Seminoles didn't I? Wouldn't that tell you who's my favorite team? scratch

that would only tell me that Florida is your second favorite team because they weren't listed first....hey Tranny the only reason all of this idiotic stuff is being brought up in the first place is because everytime I say anything you think I'm addressing your dumb ass and you constantly put your ass in your mouth by saying something about anything I've said, so then I like to bug out with you for a minute since I know you hate NYC and everything in it...lol...it's okay man because on here your not alone....it's funny man..lol
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: College Basketball-who ya got?   College Basketball-who ya got? Icon_minitimeSun 03 Jan 2010, 1:09 pm

It's FLORIDA STATE, fool...smh

Who cares what I put first. Guess New Yorkers can't comprehend the mighty part. The only reason why I even said anything was because you added the "that may explain things a little" part, and I just wanted to add the New York reason in there. I was just making a joke, but than you started showing your panties...smnuts College Basketball-who ya got? 315977
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: College Basketball-who ya got?   College Basketball-who ya got? Icon_minitimeSun 03 Jan 2010, 1:26 pm

Flyte Tyme wrote:
It's FLORIDA STATE, fool...smh

Who cares what I put first. Guess New Yorkers can't comprehend the mighty part. The only reason why I even said anything was because you added the "that may explain things a little" part, and I just wanted to add the New York reason in there. I was just making a joke, but than you started showing your panties...smnuts College Basketball-who ya got? 315977

Umm Tranny your one of the LEAST funny people on here man...stop attempting jokes before I show everyone your top 20 of all-time...LMAO!
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: College Basketball-who ya got?   College Basketball-who ya got? Icon_minitimeSun 03 Jan 2010, 1:31 pm

Damn, cover up your panties fool. Go ahead and show my top 20, why should I be ashamed of it? Should I put KRS-One on there to make it look better? Fuck that shit.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: College Basketball-who ya got?   College Basketball-who ya got? Icon_minitimeSun 03 Jan 2010, 1:42 pm

Tupac
Geo
Bizzy Bone
Nas
Jay-Z
Scarface
RA Scion
Lupe Fiasco
Ghostface
Shing02

Jay-Z- Reasonable Doubt
Blu & Exile- Below the Heavens
Blue Scholars- Blue Scholars self titled
Tupac- Me Against the World
Blue Scholars- Long March ep
Blue Scholars- Bayani
Lupe Fiasco- Food & Liquor
Common Market- Common Market self titled
A Tribe Called Quest- Low End Theory
Twinz- Conversation

LMAOOOOOOOOOOO!! with or without KRS-One...this shit up above looks like a bowel movement GONE CRAZY!!!! LMAOOOOO! get the fuck outta here man! lol
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: College Basketball-who ya got?   College Basketball-who ya got? Icon_minitimeSun 03 Jan 2010, 7:05 pm

Am I suppose to be ashamed of this? Because I really don't give a damn if you dig my list or not. At least I'm not closed minded like your ancient ass.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: College Basketball-who ya got?   College Basketball-who ya got? Icon_minitimeSun 03 Jan 2010, 7:11 pm

Flyte Tyme wrote:
Am I suppose to be ashamed of this? Because I really don't give a damn if you dig my list or not. At least I'm not closed minded like your ancient ass.

no it's your EARS that are closed! lol!
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: College Basketball-who ya got?   College Basketball-who ya got? Icon_minitimeSun 03 Jan 2010, 7:26 pm

That was a wack come back.

and btw, the Falcons ended up having a better record than your overrated Giants and they finally have their very first back to back winning season! Yee!!!

too bad they don't play in the AFC, they would've had a chance at the playoffs...Shaking My Head
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: College Basketball-who ya got?   College Basketball-who ya got? Icon_minitimeSun 03 Jan 2010, 7:27 pm

And I don't live in the past like your ancient ass, so don't bother comparing team history.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: College Basketball-who ya got?   College Basketball-who ya got? Icon_minitimeSun 03 Jan 2010, 7:32 pm

:sleep: :sleep:
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: College Basketball-who ya got?   College Basketball-who ya got? Icon_minitimeSun 03 Jan 2010, 7:33 pm

College Basketball-who ya got? 256575
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: College Basketball-who ya got?   College Basketball-who ya got? Icon_minitimeSun 03 Jan 2010, 7:35 pm

Gay
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: College Basketball-who ya got?   College Basketball-who ya got? Icon_minitimeSun 03 Jan 2010, 7:45 pm

if NEITHER team is in the playoffs which is otherwise known as the superbowl dance then a winning record doesn't mean shit Tranny unless your used to LOSING..but we are talking about the falcons right??

Oh well then it makes perfect sense then....congratulations on your "winning" record... 🐰
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: College Basketball-who ya got?   College Basketball-who ya got? Icon_minitimeSun 03 Jan 2010, 7:52 pm

nah, what I'm happy about is the Falcons are on the right track to success.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: College Basketball-who ya got?   College Basketball-who ya got? Icon_minitimeSun 03 Jan 2010, 8:01 pm

Like I said only a LOSER would celebrate a winning record with NO playoff appearance...so like I said congratulations on that "winning" record Tranny....and I wish you many more "winning" records with NO playoff appearances...lol

GO GIANTS!
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: College Basketball-who ya got?   College Basketball-who ya got? Icon_minitimeSun 03 Jan 2010, 8:19 pm

Yeah, and I'll celebrate the Falcons' Superbowl next year while you punch your Eli blowup doll over your overrated Giants continuing their downward spiral.

GO FALCONS, FUCK THE GIANTS! Yee!!!
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: College Basketball-who ya got?   College Basketball-who ya got? Icon_minitimeMon 04 Jan 2010, 11:36 am

Flyte Tyme wrote:
Yeah, and I'll celebrate the Falcons' Superbowl next year while you punch your Eli blowup doll over your overrated Giants continuing their downward spiral.

umm okay! :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: College Basketball-who ya got?   College Basketball-who ya got? Icon_minitimeMon 04 Jan 2010, 12:03 pm

Flyte Tyme wrote:

The Giants have won 3 Super Bowl in their franchise history

The Falcons have only had back to back winning seasons ONCE in franchise history, and it's meaningless because they FAILED to make the postseason.

And oh yeah....with all of the Giants "issues" they STILL managed to beat the GayTLiens when they played them.

Therefore......

Giants>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Falcons
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: College Basketball-who ya got?   College Basketball-who ya got? Icon_minitimeSun 31 Jan 2010, 2:46 pm

"Lets go Gonzaga and the mighty Seminoles!"

San Francisco!!!! Cheers
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: College Basketball-who ya got?   College Basketball-who ya got? Icon_minitimeMon 01 Feb 2010, 4:09 pm

smh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: College Basketball-who ya got?   College Basketball-who ya got? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

College Basketball-who ya got?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: The Lounge :: Cold Kickin' It-
Jump to: