Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

3 months of Amazon Prime (free, Continental US only)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

3 months of Amazon Prime (free, Continental US only) Empty
PostSubject: 3 months of Amazon Prime (free, Continental US only)   3 months of Amazon Prime (free, Continental US only) Icon_minitimeWed 30 Dec 2009, 8:06 pm

Stole this from another forum - but this will ensure I get most of my new CDs from them through the end of march!
It worked for me and I had used a trial a few years back.

- If you no longer have a prime membership but DID have one, this should still work to give you another free trial.

- Only works for the continental US. (thanks and sorry k0ruptr)

- This will not extend your prime membership if you currently have it.

- May not work with Opera. Use a different browser. (thanks to 52Club and Mahyar2)

- Thanks To BISQUICK on the SD forums for this. Also thanks to anyone else for any updates.

STEPS:

1. Go here. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2. Look for and click on the "Add To Cart With FREE Two-Day Shipping" button. (If you don't see that button log out of your Amazon account, then repeat step 1. If the button still isn't there delete your cookies and refresh).

3. Click the "Proceed to Check Out" button

4. Login (May not be necessary if you already were)

5. Get to the page where you click to start the free Amazon Prime trial. On this page just click the button to start it.

6. After it says your free trial is started, leave the page without actually ordering the book and you should be upgraded to Prime.

7. Disable the auto renew of Prime. To do this click the "Your Account" link toward the top right. In the "Settings" section, click the "Manage Prime Membership" link. Click the button that says "Do Not Upgrade". Click the "Turn off auto-upgrade" button on the pop up window and you're set.
Back to top Go down
arokone
Jazz Fiend
arokone

PostSubject: Re: 3 months of Amazon Prime (free, Continental US only)   3 months of Amazon Prime (free, Continental US only) Icon_minitimeWed 30 Dec 2009, 8:24 pm

Thanks for the heads up, SRP...

Peace
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: 3 months of Amazon Prime (free, Continental US only)   3 months of Amazon Prime (free, Continental US only) Icon_minitimeWed 30 Dec 2009, 8:28 pm

you needed Prime in the past tho?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 3 months of Amazon Prime (free, Continental US only)   3 months of Amazon Prime (free, Continental US only) Icon_minitimeWed 30 Dec 2009, 8:31 pm

Slang Editorial wrote:
you needed Prime in the past tho?

No. This is a free trial for everyone. Get free 2 day shipping on any item with no minimum purchase.

In the past if you had used a trial before you couldn't get another free trial - but this free trial will work for anyone.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: 3 months of Amazon Prime (free, Continental US only)   3 months of Amazon Prime (free, Continental US only) Icon_minitimeWed 30 Dec 2009, 10:52 pm

Wait, none of you guys are on Amazon Prime? I mean it is costly to start with but I buy so much music that I'm making a huge profit off of paying no shipping costs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3 months of Amazon Prime (free, Continental US only)   3 months of Amazon Prime (free, Continental US only) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

3 months of Amazon Prime (free, Continental US only)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: The Lounge :: Cold Kickin' It-
Jump to: