Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Before I Self Destruct- 50 Cent

Go down 
2 posters

Rating
3.0 or below
Before I Self Destruct- 50 Cent Vote_lcap50%Before I Self Destruct- 50 Cent Vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Before I Self Destruct- 50 Cent Vote_lcap0%Before I Self Destruct- 50 Cent Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Before I Self Destruct- 50 Cent Vote_lcap0%Before I Self Destruct- 50 Cent Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Before I Self Destruct- 50 Cent Vote_lcap17%Before I Self Destruct- 50 Cent Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Before I Self Destruct- 50 Cent Vote_lcap33%Before I Self Destruct- 50 Cent Vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage

Before I Self Destruct- 50 Cent Empty
PostSubject: Before I Self Destruct- 50 Cent   Before I Self Destruct- 50 Cent Icon_minitimeThu 31 Dec 2009, 11:32 am

What you think?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Before I Self Destruct- 50 Cent   Before I Self Destruct- 50 Cent Icon_minitimeThu 31 Dec 2009, 11:58 am

Decent album, 3.5-3.75 IMO. Still better than I thought it'd be though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Before I Self Destruct- 50 Cent   Before I Self Destruct- 50 Cent Icon_minitimeThu 31 Dec 2009, 12:08 pm

N3R0 wrote:

Co-Sign. I'd say about 3.75-4.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Before I Self Destruct- 50 Cent   Before I Self Destruct- 50 Cent Icon_minitimeThu 31 Dec 2009, 12:15 pm

KJ Styles wrote:
N3R0 wrote:

Co-Sign. I'd say about 3.75-4.

co-sign. It's a solid album
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Before I Self Destruct- 50 Cent   Before I Self Destruct- 50 Cent Icon_minitimeThu 31 Dec 2009, 12:16 pm

Hell yeah its solid I even caught a few quotables on the damn album. This may be 50's Blueprint, Stillmatic, and Fix. He needed this man. I got it at 4.0 or so. Hats off to the man for getting back to the basics.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Before I Self Destruct- 50 Cent   Before I Self Destruct- 50 Cent Icon_minitimeThu 31 Dec 2009, 12:24 pm

Well, it's supposedly his last album (but he's BEEN saying that so who knows) so if it is at least he went on a good note.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Before I Self Destruct- 50 Cent   Before I Self Destruct- 50 Cent Icon_minitimeThu 31 Dec 2009, 12:28 pm

I don't see it being his last album. Everybody who says that ends up coming back. I think Face will even drop another solo album eventually.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Before I Self Destruct- 50 Cent   Before I Self Destruct- 50 Cent Icon_minitimeThu 31 Dec 2009, 12:38 pm

Agreed, it mostly a publicity tool. just like he would retire if Kanye outsold him. Speaking of Face. Did any of you see that fool on Amazon who said The Fix was Face's worst album. He said ask any hardcore Face/Geto Boys fan, and they would tell you the same thing. LOL @ fools. He also thinks Elizabeth is the best album of the year, and he hasn't really felt Nas' last few albums
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Before I Self Destruct- 50 Cent   Before I Self Destruct- 50 Cent Icon_minitimeThu 31 Dec 2009, 1:03 pm

T. Myers wrote:
Agreed, it mostly a publicity tool. just like he would retire if Kanye outsold him. Speaking of Face. Did any of you see that fool on Amazon who said The Fix was Face's worst album. He said ask any hardcore Face/Geto Boys fan, and they would tell you the same thing. LOL @ fools. He also thinks Elizabeth is the best album of the year, and he hasn't really felt Nas' last few albums

Yeah I saw that assclown, at first I thought it was Steve in disguise but then I remembered that he liked Untitled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Before I Self Destruct- 50 Cent   Before I Self Destruct- 50 Cent Icon_minitimeThu 31 Dec 2009, 2:03 pm

Yeah that dude is a one sided mofo...I pay him no attention because I understand is weakness.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Before I Self Destruct- 50 Cent   Before I Self Destruct- 50 Cent Icon_minitimeThu 31 Dec 2009, 2:32 pm

I bought this and I still haven't heard it... need to get my copy back.. my girl borrowed it cause she plays that Baby By Me track... funny thing is she was mad that 187 cut didn't make the album...lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Before I Self Destruct- 50 Cent   Before I Self Destruct- 50 Cent Icon_minitimeFri 26 Mar 2010, 10:45 pm

4 star album, his best since GRODT.
Back to top Go down
Z-membu
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
Z-membu

PostSubject: Re: Before I Self Destruct- 50 Cent   Before I Self Destruct- 50 Cent Icon_minitimeFri 26 Mar 2010, 11:41 pm

2.0 Stars
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Before I Self Destruct- 50 Cent   Before I Self Destruct- 50 Cent Icon_minitimeSat 27 Mar 2010, 10:26 am

Wayne wrote:

You know what I was talking about that with a friend last night. It may be his 2nd best album.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Before I Self Destruct- 50 Cent   Before I Self Destruct- 50 Cent Icon_minitimeSat 27 Mar 2010, 10:44 am

KRob86 wrote:
Wayne wrote:

You know what I was talking about that with a friend last night. It may be his 2nd best album.

I think it's his second best.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Before I Self Destruct- 50 Cent   Before I Self Destruct- 50 Cent Icon_minitimeSat 27 Mar 2010, 1:11 pm

Wayne wrote:
KRob86 wrote:
Wayne wrote:

I think it's his second best.

If you don't count his underground albums then I agree.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Before I Self Destruct- 50 Cent   Before I Self Destruct- 50 Cent Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Before I Self Destruct- 50 Cent
Page 1 of 1