Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HH4L 1st Annual Posting Awards Day 2 - Heatseeker Award

Go down 
+6
D.Powell
arokone
Funk Seoul Brother
T. Myers
Esco
Laced With Slang
10 posters

Who You Got?
N3RO
HH4L 1st Annual Posting Awards Day 2 - Heatseeker Award Vote_lcap13%HH4L 1st Annual Posting Awards Day 2 - Heatseeker Award Vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
Slang Editorial
HH4L 1st Annual Posting Awards Day 2 - Heatseeker Award Vote_lcap63%HH4L 1st Annual Posting Awards Day 2 - Heatseeker Award Vote_rcap
 63% [ 10 ]
Arokone
HH4L 1st Annual Posting Awards Day 2 - Heatseeker Award Vote_lcap24%HH4L 1st Annual Posting Awards Day 2 - Heatseeker Award Vote_rcap
 24% [ 4 ]
Yogi
HH4L 1st Annual Posting Awards Day 2 - Heatseeker Award Vote_lcap0%HH4L 1st Annual Posting Awards Day 2 - Heatseeker Award Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 16

AuthorMessage
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

HH4L 1st Annual Posting Awards Day 2 - Heatseeker Award Empty
PostSubject: HH4L 1st Annual Posting Awards Day 2 - Heatseeker Award   HH4L 1st Annual Posting Awards Day 2 - Heatseeker Award Icon_minitimeThu 31 Dec 2009, 1:24 pm

The Heatseeker Award is for people who bring new music to the forum in the form of links or youtube vids to new albums and songs

nominees:

N3RO
Slang Editorial
Arokone
Yogi
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HH4L 1st Annual Posting Awards Day 2 - Heatseeker Award   HH4L 1st Annual Posting Awards Day 2 - Heatseeker Award Icon_minitimeThu 31 Dec 2009, 1:25 pm

I'm voting for myself because my shit is under-appreciated GODDAMMIT.
Back to top Go down
Esco
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
Esco

PostSubject: Re: HH4L 1st Annual Posting Awards Day 2 - Heatseeker Award   HH4L 1st Annual Posting Awards Day 2 - Heatseeker Award Icon_minitimeThu 31 Dec 2009, 1:26 pm

Yogi only brings Bay music, so its between Nero & Slang, don't know yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HH4L 1st Annual Posting Awards Day 2 - Heatseeker Award   HH4L 1st Annual Posting Awards Day 2 - Heatseeker Award Icon_minitimeThu 31 Dec 2009, 1:27 pm

Slang Editorial wrote:
The Heatseeker Award is for people who bring new music to the forum in the form of links or youtube vids to new albums and songs.

You invented the thread, so you deserve to win IMO.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HH4L 1st Annual Posting Awards Day 2 - Heatseeker Award   HH4L 1st Annual Posting Awards Day 2 - Heatseeker Award Icon_minitimeThu 31 Dec 2009, 1:28 pm

With all due respect to Slang, cuz he does his thing, most of the people he posts about on his songs of the day thread are artists that are established.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: HH4L 1st Annual Posting Awards Day 2 - Heatseeker Award   HH4L 1st Annual Posting Awards Day 2 - Heatseeker Award Icon_minitimeThu 31 Dec 2009, 1:30 pm

KJ Styles wrote:
Slang Editorial wrote:
The Heatseeker Award is for people who bring new music to the forum in the form of links or youtube vids to new albums and songs.

You invented the thread, so you deserve to win IMO.

Indeed, he has an entire thread for his new music, but N3R0 runs a close 2nd. his recs always get dismissed, but they are always listenable. He has yet to rec me something flat out wack. Although Chingywolf err..........Yelawolf was close.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: HH4L 1st Annual Posting Awards Day 2 - Heatseeker Award   HH4L 1st Annual Posting Awards Day 2 - Heatseeker Award Icon_minitimeThu 31 Dec 2009, 1:30 pm

they're still new songs...and i bring a good amount of less popular artists i think
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HH4L 1st Annual Posting Awards Day 2 - Heatseeker Award   HH4L 1st Annual Posting Awards Day 2 - Heatseeker Award Icon_minitimeThu 31 Dec 2009, 1:35 pm

Slang, again, no disrespect. But I'm just making my case and I'll leave it at that, not trying to step on toes. Of course you're going to say you deserve it and of course I'm gonna say I deserve it.
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

PostSubject: Re: HH4L 1st Annual Posting Awards Day 2 - Heatseeker Award   HH4L 1st Annual Posting Awards Day 2 - Heatseeker Award Icon_minitimeThu 31 Dec 2009, 1:39 pm

Slang
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HH4L 1st Annual Posting Awards Day 2 - Heatseeker Award   HH4L 1st Annual Posting Awards Day 2 - Heatseeker Award Icon_minitimeThu 31 Dec 2009, 1:55 pm

Yeah its neck and neck between Slang and Jeff. I'll go with Slang.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HH4L 1st Annual Posting Awards Day 2 - Heatseeker Award   HH4L 1st Annual Posting Awards Day 2 - Heatseeker Award Icon_minitimeThu 31 Dec 2009, 2:39 pm

I went with slang because he makes a concerted effort to post a variety of different songs for different tastes even though no one ever listens to them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HH4L 1st Annual Posting Awards Day 2 - Heatseeker Award   HH4L 1st Annual Posting Awards Day 2 - Heatseeker Award Icon_minitimeThu 31 Dec 2009, 2:40 pm

I do check them out actually.
Back to top Go down
arokone
Jazz Fiend
arokone

PostSubject: Re: HH4L 1st Annual Posting Awards Day 2 - Heatseeker Award   HH4L 1st Annual Posting Awards Day 2 - Heatseeker Award Icon_minitimeThu 31 Dec 2009, 3:39 pm

My vote goes to Slang..

Peace
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: HH4L 1st Annual Posting Awards Day 2 - Heatseeker Award   HH4L 1st Annual Posting Awards Day 2 - Heatseeker Award Icon_minitimeThu 31 Dec 2009, 4:32 pm

Slang easily
Back to top Go down
Dwight
Dwight

PostSubject: Re: HH4L 1st Annual Posting Awards Day 2 - Heatseeker Award   HH4L 1st Annual Posting Awards Day 2 - Heatseeker Award Icon_minitimeThu 31 Dec 2009, 7:47 pm

I've gotten a couple of good recs from Nero, and Slang keeps the new song thread going, but I'm voting Arokone because he recommended the Pugs Atomz & Rashid Hadee album and it's one of my favorites of the year.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Smokes More Trees Than The Slash And Burn Technique
Alan

PostSubject: Re: HH4L 1st Annual Posting Awards Day 2 - Heatseeker Award   HH4L 1st Annual Posting Awards Day 2 - Heatseeker Award Icon_minitimeThu 31 Dec 2009, 8:08 pm

No offense to anyone, but I don't take many requests from y'all unless it's something I know I'll dig or be into. You guys do keep me up to date with what's coming out and what's fresh, but I can't say their is a single one person I take more recs from.

That, and I fucking hate youtube links and songs. Sorry Slang, I've only peeped your thread like once.

I voted for Perez because he has gotten me into so many fresh jazz and jazz rap albums that I still dig to this day.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: HH4L 1st Annual Posting Awards Day 2 - Heatseeker Award   HH4L 1st Annual Posting Awards Day 2 - Heatseeker Award Icon_minitimeThu 31 Dec 2009, 8:50 pm

Perez gets my vote. Dude usually comes correct with his recs. Cradle Orchestra is still among my favorite recs from the forums.
Back to top Go down
Justice
I Deserve A
I Deserve A

PostSubject: Re: HH4L 1st Annual Posting Awards Day 2 - Heatseeker Award   HH4L 1st Annual Posting Awards Day 2 - Heatseeker Award Icon_minitimeThu 31 Dec 2009, 9:19 pm

Alan wrote:
I voted for Perez because he has gotten me into so many fresh jazz and jazz rap albums that I still dig to this day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HH4L 1st Annual Posting Awards Day 2 - Heatseeker Award   HH4L 1st Annual Posting Awards Day 2 - Heatseeker Award Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HH4L 1st Annual Posting Awards Day 2 - Heatseeker Award
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: Hip Hop Discussion :: Topic of the Day-
Jump to: