Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So N3RO Pitbull is your favorite rapper?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

So N3RO Pitbull is your favorite rapper? Empty
PostSubject: So N3RO Pitbull is your favorite rapper?   So N3RO Pitbull is your favorite rapper? Icon_minitimeSat 02 Jan 2010, 3:15 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So N3RO Pitbull is your favorite rapper?   So N3RO Pitbull is your favorite rapper? Icon_minitimeSat 02 Jan 2010, 11:57 pm

I've never liked Pitbull. I don't understand the point of this thread. SRP and Esco both like him and have tried putting me on his music, but I haven't heard much I've liked.
Back to top Go down
Esco
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
Esco

PostSubject: Re: So N3RO Pitbull is your favorite rapper?   So N3RO Pitbull is your favorite rapper? Icon_minitimeSun 03 Jan 2010, 2:18 am

Don't hate on the club bangers trotter. Man isn't Rakim but he's held his own at times.
Back to top Go down
Cory
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
Cory

PostSubject: Re: So N3RO Pitbull is your favorite rapper?   So N3RO Pitbull is your favorite rapper? Icon_minitimeSun 03 Jan 2010, 2:27 am

when they played this song at the new years party i went to all i could say was holly shit. those girls were going crazy and the clothes where coming off.
Back to top Go down
Esco
Esco

PostSubject: Re: So N3RO Pitbull is your favorite rapper?   So N3RO Pitbull is your favorite rapper? Icon_minitimeSun 03 Jan 2010, 2:29 am

Cory wrote:
when they played this song at the new years party i went to all i could say was holly shit. those girls were going crazy and the clothes where coming off.

EXACTLY!
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: So N3RO Pitbull is your favorite rapper?   So N3RO Pitbull is your favorite rapper? Icon_minitimeSun 03 Jan 2010, 11:21 am

Esco wrote:
Cory wrote:

EXACTLY!

Lol you expect us to believe that shit?

So N3RO Pitbull is your favorite rapper? Ampffo
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: So N3RO Pitbull is your favorite rapper?   So N3RO Pitbull is your favorite rapper? Icon_minitimeSun 03 Jan 2010, 2:36 pm

Esco is hispanic. Yeah, Latinos havta support their artist
Back to top Go down
Esco
Esco

PostSubject: Re: So N3RO Pitbull is your favorite rapper?   So N3RO Pitbull is your favorite rapper? Icon_minitimeSun 03 Jan 2010, 3:59 pm

Kendrick Davis wrote:
Esco wrote:
Cory wrote:

EXACTLY!

Lol you expect us to believe that shit?

So N3RO Pitbull is your favorite rapper? Ampffo

Bro, you gotta go to a party in Miami and watch how shit goes down when they play a Pitbull single.
Back to top Go down
Cory
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
Cory

PostSubject: Re: So N3RO Pitbull is your favorite rapper?   So N3RO Pitbull is your favorite rapper? Icon_minitimeSun 03 Jan 2010, 4:08 pm

bro, you just gotta party with slutty girls anywhere
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So N3RO Pitbull is your favorite rapper?   So N3RO Pitbull is your favorite rapper? Icon_minitimeMon 04 Jan 2010, 1:10 am

Sluts are hot....not really... but the sluts were being sluttier when this song came on... no wait... they were so drunk off their ass they just maintained the sluttiness throughout... I like to see sluts fall on their ass...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So N3RO Pitbull is your favorite rapper?   So N3RO Pitbull is your favorite rapper? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So N3RO Pitbull is your favorite rapper?
Page 1 of 1