Hip-Hop 4 Life
 
HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Sensitive/Hurt Feelings/Boo-Hoo

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
avatar

Posts : 7631
Join date : 2009-05-11
Age : 97
Location : the back of a barn

PostSubject: Sensitive/Hurt Feelings/Boo-Hoo   Sat 02 Jan 2010, 7:28 pm

Hey Admin's sticky this shit...so instead of fucking up all the other threads with the BULLSHIT it can all stay right here on this one thread...no need to make this shit a daily part of the forum in different places....now it can stay right over here....

All the "crying game" dudes who have hurt feelings over anything that I say....anything that KJ says...anything that SRP says...anything that Kev says...fuck it anything anybody says...then feel free to grip about it right here...debate about...get it off your chest...let it out "man".....


dudes are letting the hip-hop 4 life forum get to them so much that they actually don't "like" certain e-people on here and have actually butt buddied up with other e-people on this forum to form a booty tight clique...lol...it's pretty disgusting but I'm sick of seeing it on every single thread..it needs to be placed under one thread and let's keep the other ones for topics related to hip-hop..it's a new year fellas...time to do things a little bit differently ya think???





















Cheers Cheers Cheers :face: :face: :face:


I thought A.Scott was the only lady on here but I was wrong...so "fellas" let loose all of your hatred...let loose all of your fear...let your hair DOWN......this is the place to release all of your sins..all of your tensions...so we can get back to talking about hip-hop...

ADMIN: MAKE THIS A STICKY please, thanks!
Back to top Go down
Cory
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
avatar

Posts : 574
Join date : 2009-09-28

PostSubject: Re: Sensitive/Hurt Feelings/Boo-Hoo   Sat 02 Jan 2010, 7:36 pm

sounds like your feeling have been hurt powell
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
avatar

Posts : 7631
Join date : 2009-05-11
Age : 97
Location : the back of a barn

PostSubject: Re: Sensitive/Hurt Feelings/Boo-Hoo   Sat 02 Jan 2010, 7:50 pm

Cory wrote:
sounds like your feeling have been hurt powell


LMAO!
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
avatar

Posts : 10879
Join date : 2009-05-06
Age : 36

PostSubject: Re: Sensitive/Hurt Feelings/Boo-Hoo   Sat 02 Jan 2010, 7:55 pm

fuck it. I'll play along.


_________________
Haterex: Drunk driving is an american pastime for me, and it's an activity I hold dear to my heart. I drive like a champ on the sauce

[11:03:51] @ Jeff : if I was selling popsicles for $1,000
[11:04:00] @ Jeff : and you get a free blowjob from a hooker with that popsicle
[11:04:05] @ Jeff : I'm pretty sure that's still prostitution
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
avatar

Posts : 7631
Join date : 2009-05-11
Age : 97
Location : the back of a barn

PostSubject: Re: Sensitive/Hurt Feelings/Boo-Hoo   Sat 02 Jan 2010, 7:56 pm

T. Myers wrote:
fuck it. I'll play along.



LMAO! nice Terry!
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Sensitive/Hurt Feelings/Boo-Hoo   Sat 02 Jan 2010, 8:02 pm

I'll add to this:



Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
avatar

Posts : 7631
Join date : 2009-05-11
Age : 97
Location : the back of a barn

PostSubject: Re: Sensitive/Hurt Feelings/Boo-Hoo   Sat 02 Jan 2010, 8:05 pm

KRob86 wrote:
I'll add to this:





LMAO!! yeah Kev! affraid
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Sensitive/Hurt Feelings/Boo-Hoo   Sun 03 Jan 2010, 2:44 am

This song fits this thread PERFECTLY......fuckin classic!!

Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
avatar

Posts : 7631
Join date : 2009-05-11
Age : 97
Location : the back of a barn

PostSubject: Re: Sensitive/Hurt Feelings/Boo-Hoo   Sun 03 Jan 2010, 1:19 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
Alan
Smokes More Trees Than The Slash And Burn Technique
avatar

Posts : 5364
Join date : 2009-06-11
Age : 36
Location : Minneapolis, MN

PostSubject: Re: Sensitive/Hurt Feelings/Boo-Hoo   Sun 03 Jan 2010, 1:27 pm

An ode to Kev's "saddest movie of all time" (or one of them).

Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
avatar

Posts : 7631
Join date : 2009-05-11
Age : 97
Location : the back of a barn

PostSubject: Re: Sensitive/Hurt Feelings/Boo-Hoo   Sun 03 Jan 2010, 1:31 pm

Alan wrote:
An ode to Kev's "saddest movie of all time" (or one of them).




LMAOOOOOOOOO!
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
avatar

Posts : 10879
Join date : 2009-05-06
Age : 36

PostSubject: Re: Sensitive/Hurt Feelings/Boo-Hoo   Sun 03 Jan 2010, 2:26 pm

This is dedicated to Powell and Jason.


_________________
Haterex: Drunk driving is an american pastime for me, and it's an activity I hold dear to my heart. I drive like a champ on the sauce

[11:03:51] @ Jeff : if I was selling popsicles for $1,000
[11:04:00] @ Jeff : and you get a free blowjob from a hooker with that popsicle
[11:04:05] @ Jeff : I'm pretty sure that's still prostitution
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
avatar

Posts : 7631
Join date : 2009-05-11
Age : 97
Location : the back of a barn

PostSubject: Re: Sensitive/Hurt Feelings/Boo-Hoo   Sun 03 Jan 2010, 2:41 pm

This one is dedicated to T.Myers, SRP, Tranny and N3RO








Have a small piece of each other "fellas"...I'm sure there's plenty to go around! (YUCK)!
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Sensitive/Hurt Feelings/Boo-Hoo   Mon 04 Jan 2010, 1:13 am

D. Powell, Certified Group Therapist/ Marriage Counselor
"Stop Acting Like A Bitch, Baby Bubba!"
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
avatar

Posts : 7631
Join date : 2009-05-11
Age : 97
Location : the back of a barn

PostSubject: Re: Sensitive/Hurt Feelings/Boo-Hoo   Mon 04 Jan 2010, 11:04 am

Saint Killa wrote:
D. Powell, Certified Group Therapist/ Marriage Counselor
"Stop Acting Like A Bitch, Baby Bubba!"



Pedro, Certified Illegal Alien/Lover of Nickatina
"Stop Running From Border Patrol Baby Bubba"
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Sensitive/Hurt Feelings/Boo-Hoo   Mon 04 Jan 2010, 11:29 am

Powell, you listen to some of the GAYEST music I've ever heard. And you're the only one with hurt feelings. And that is a FACT.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
avatar

Posts : 7631
Join date : 2009-05-11
Age : 97
Location : the back of a barn

PostSubject: Re: Sensitive/Hurt Feelings/Boo-Hoo   Mon 04 Jan 2010, 11:32 am

N3R0 wrote:
Powell, you listen to some of the GAYEST music I've ever heard. And you're the only one with hurt feelings. And that is a FACT.


is that all ya got Jeffrey??? :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Sensitive/Hurt Feelings/Boo-Hoo   Mon 04 Jan 2010, 11:38 am

I don't have any personal vendetta against you, Powell. Your arguments make no sense whatsoever (if you make a point, it's ON YOU to prove it, asking some one else to disprove your ridiculous backward ass statements is childish at best, a prosecutor doesn't walk into a court room and say: 'PROVE he didn't do it! You can't! Because he did! And that's a FACT!') and you seem to dislike other people on the forum because this disagree with you (so why come and discuss?) but I don't actually know you and believe me when I tell you that your most ludicris statements have no affect on me or my day. But if it makes you feel big and important then I'll pretend to care more about what you have to say.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
avatar

Posts : 7631
Join date : 2009-05-11
Age : 97
Location : the back of a barn

PostSubject: Re: Sensitive/Hurt Feelings/Boo-Hoo   Mon 04 Jan 2010, 11:53 am

N3R0 wrote:
I don't have any personal vendetta against you, Powell. Your arguments make no sense whatsoever (if you make a point, it's ON YOU to prove it, asking some one else to disprove your ridiculous backward ass statements is childish at best, a prosecutor doesn't walk into a court room and say: 'PROVE he didn't do it! You can't! Because he did! And that's a FACT!') and you seem to dislike other people on the forum because this disagree with you (so why come and discuss?) but I don't actually know you and believe me when I tell you that your most ludicris statements have no affect on me or my day. But if it makes you feel big and important then I'll pretend to care more about what you have to say.



Aww do you want me to leave N3RO?? should I leave the forum and make you feel better?? would that make your day Jeffrey?? now your bringing up things from a court room and comparing them to events that happen on this forum huh?? very interesting man...

For the record I DON'T dislike anyone here on the forum....I DON'T know anyone on this forum personally..so why would I feel that way?? I do like to crack on a few heads (yourself included) but I never take anything personally...I'm just buggin out man...talking about hip-hop and having a little fun while doing so...if I were you I would do the samething man...you still have not recovered from what I said LAST WEEK to Terry man about proving to me that NYC was not the GOAT in this hip-hop shit...hey Jeffrey WHY man??

Why is this still stuck in your craw??? I feel I made my point already about that discussion and I stand behind everything I was aiming for.....NYC is the GOAT of all-time in hip-hop music and this is a FACT...heads can disagree....not like what I said...say it's bullshit...all I do is laugh because I know that they know it's the truth too....If I lived in the south or Iowa I would say the samething because it's already been proven time and again..


Like Norf said before it's really all about good music man...not necessarily where it's from...I agree with him there but I will admit that I get a kick out of all the insecurity about NYC that comes out here man...it's funny to me...no other town in the world has ever brought out insecurity like NYC because of the arrogance we have...because of the attitudes that we have but you've got to be a New Yorker to understand this shit man..


Anyway it's never been personal with you or anyone else Jeffrey...have fun with shit man...and stop taking everything so damn serious...deal with the serious shit in your own personal life....this place is too have fun my dude!
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Sensitive/Hurt Feelings/Boo-Hoo   Mon 04 Jan 2010, 12:53 pm

Again, you're taking this wayyyy too far and personally then say "it's not personal". I have no grudge against you, as I said. Do you read other people's posts or just wait til it says some on has responded then type what you think is a proper response?


I'll break this down for you AGAIN: I have no personal problem with you, although I disagree with how you conduct yourself. This is proof. Instead of actually replying to what I said in a meaningful and engagin manner, you talk about shit that has nothing to do with what I said.

NYC has nothing to do with any reason why I dislike the way you act on here. It's not "hate", I enjoy living in Iowa (believe it or not) and really wouldn't care to live in NYC for any extended period of time. I could come up with 20 reasons why NYC is NOT the GOAT anything, but you wouldn't listen and just re-type the same tripe you always do. So I won't waste my time.

And it's not about "good music" with you, my dude. 99 times out of 99 you will take the most prototypical east coast regurgitated bullshit (regardless of from where it originated so I guess in that respect you can humor yourself about not having bias) over anything without an inkling of originality or (GASP!) something that doesn't sound like it can be directly traced back to Kurtis Blow.

Now if you're going to respond, and you expect a response from me, try addressing the actual points I made instead of blathering on about how NYC birthed this hip hop shit and that's a FACT. But I won't be holding my breath.
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
avatar

Posts : 2871
Join date : 2009-05-07
Age : 41
Location : DMV

PostSubject: Re: Sensitive/Hurt Feelings/Boo-Hoo   Mon 04 Jan 2010, 1:32 pm

D.Powell wrote:
This one is dedicated to T.Myers, SRP, Tranny and N3RO








Have a small piece of each other "fellas"...I'm sure there's plenty to go around! (YUCK)!

What is this "featuring Teddy Riley" bullshit?! Like he was never a part of the group or something. I hate it when people do that... smh

Excuse my rant, but that shit irks me... lol
Back to top Go down
http://throwbackjones.blogspot.com
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
avatar

Posts : 7631
Join date : 2009-05-11
Age : 97
Location : the back of a barn

PostSubject: Re: Sensitive/Hurt Feelings/Boo-Hoo   Mon 04 Jan 2010, 1:42 pm

N3R0 wrote:
Again, you're taking this wayyyy too far and personally then say "it's not personal". I have no grudge against you, as I said. Do you read other people's posts or just wait til it says some on has responded then type what you think is a proper response?


I'll break this down for you AGAIN: I have no personal problem with you, although I disagree with how you conduct yourself. This is proof. Instead of actually replying to what I said in a meaningful and engagin manner, you talk about shit that has nothing to do with what I said.

NYC has nothing to do with any reason why I dislike the way you act on here. It's not "hate", I enjoy living in Iowa (believe it or not) and really wouldn't care to live in NYC for any extended period of time. I could come up with 20 reasons why NYC is NOT the GOAT anything, but you wouldn't listen and just re-type the same tripe you always do. So I won't waste my time.

And it's not about "good music" with you, my dude. 99 times out of 99 you will take the most prototypical east coast regurgitated bullshit (regardless of from where it originated so I guess in that respect you can humor yourself about not having bias) over anything without an inkling of originality or (GASP!) something that doesn't sound like it can be directly traced back to Kurtis Blow.

Now if you're going to respond, and you expect a response from me, try addressing the actual points I made instead of blathering on about how NYC birthed this hip hop shit and that's a FACT. But I won't be holding my breath.




Jeffrey everything you just typed is one of the main reasons why I made up this thread man...seriously my dude...your too damn sensitive..like Michael Jackson, Freddie Jackson style man...you don't like the way I conduct myself here....what is that supposed to mean to me man...I mean seriously my dude.....your basically telling me to stop being myself and you and I both know that shit ain't gonna fly...lol....if I said it wasn't personal I meant just that N3RO...why would I lie to you for?? I'm certainly not scared of you...it's not personal man, I just get a big fuckin kick out've of cracking on you man....mainly due to your female styled sensitivity...and I don't think I'm the only one on here who feels this way about you man...I'm not changing N3RO...it doesn't what you feel about that towards me honestly man...who cares..no disrespect but who cares man??


As for you coming up with 20 reasons why NYC isn't the GOAT of hip-hop of all-time do me a big, HUGE favor?? please give me those 20 reasons why?? show me man...that's all I wanted to see from anyone on here anyway..because I honestly don't believe that's possible...type 'em up free of bullshit and give me 20 straight up reasons man...as I said to Terry I'm saying the samething to you...show and prove man...don't "break" it down again...stop trying to act like what your saying is above anyone's head man..lol...that's funny...just give me those 20 points...I would like to see what you come up with and then we can start the debate at the top for real....

hopefully regarding everything else I've given you my full take on shit...if you don't like the way I conduct myself..I'm not changing that..so I don't care and now we can debate those 20 points your about to type up for me!
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
avatar

Posts : 7631
Join date : 2009-05-11
Age : 97
Location : the back of a barn

PostSubject: Re: Sensitive/Hurt Feelings/Boo-Hoo   Mon 04 Jan 2010, 1:44 pm

Kopasetick wrote:
D.Powell wrote:
This one is dedicated to T.Myers, SRP, Tranny and N3RO








Have a small piece of each other "fellas"...I'm sure there's plenty to go around! (YUCK)!

What is this "featuring Teddy Riley" bullshit?! Like he was never a part of the group or something. I hate it when people do that... smh

Excuse my rant, but that shit irks me... lol


Yeah your right Norf...I mean dude was a part of that CLASSIC group...I don't understand the featuring part of this either..lol
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
avatar

Posts : 10096
Join date : 2009-05-06
Age : 27
Location : Eardrum>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Quality

PostSubject: Re: Sensitive/Hurt Feelings/Boo-Hoo   Mon 04 Jan 2010, 2:48 pm

What I'm wondering... how did all of you combine to make one super gay white/black/Asian/Mexican/weird other race that I can't tell singing-type homo?



Also, how are you supposed to pronounce this fool's name? Did you guys all randomly pick a letter and randomly insert it into this queer's title?

_________________
[19:13:27] Steve : "AND THE COLONIALS DROPPED TEA in the WATER! HOW DID NAS LOSE TO JAY-Z???""
[19:13:57] Steve : that was mj KJ impression

[22:07:07] Dang! Trotter has joined the chat on Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:07 pm
[22:07:33] Dang! Trotter : I don't like Nicholas Cage's hair.
[22:07:39] Dang! Trotter is Disconnected on Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:07 pm
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Sensitive/Hurt Feelings/Boo-Hoo   Mon 04 Jan 2010, 2:53 pm

LMFAO!!! Powell is the Richard Pryor of this forum.
Back to top Go down
Cory
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
avatar

Posts : 574
Join date : 2009-09-28

PostSubject: Re: Sensitive/Hurt Feelings/Boo-Hoo   Mon 04 Jan 2010, 3:02 pm

lol you guys need to get off the hip hop forum and move to the emo im so sad forum
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Sensitive/Hurt Feelings/Boo-Hoo   Mon 04 Jan 2010, 3:35 pm

Nothin in that post was me crying, Powell. PROVE your statements.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
avatar

Posts : 7631
Join date : 2009-05-11
Age : 97
Location : the back of a barn

PostSubject: Re: Sensitive/Hurt Feelings/Boo-Hoo   Mon 04 Jan 2010, 3:53 pm

20 reasons Jeffrey??? I'm waiting!
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Sensitive/Hurt Feelings/Boo-Hoo   Mon 04 Jan 2010, 4:57 pm

PROOF, son, I need PROOF.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
avatar

Posts : 7631
Join date : 2009-05-11
Age : 97
Location : the back of a barn

PostSubject: Re: Sensitive/Hurt Feelings/Boo-Hoo   Mon 04 Jan 2010, 6:21 pm

N3R0 wrote:
PROOF, son, I need PROOF.



"No, I'm saying, no one elese tells the other thread starters what to do in the thread they started.(COMPLETELY GAY COMMENT) That bitching, and not a good look IMO. Also, a lot of those picks are suspect, but it's whatever. As far as the "top" there's not a single album in there (outside of Last Of A Dying Breed) I'd put above any album I've mentioned."




"Jason, you clearly haven't been paying attention sir.

I said when I started, 50 days, then one big thread at the end of albums that made it pretty far because clearly the ghost votes are fucking shit up and people like to bitch about EVERYTHING." (AWWWWW)




"Wow, that was the most retarded thing I've ever read.

Subject matter has NOTHING to do with "pop". Wow.

It has EVERYTHING to do with the music.

You, sir...I can't even begin to respond with the things that are wrong with that post. Jesus. I'll try to be succint.

Beatles, Bob Dylan, Johnny Cash, etc etc etc ALL talked about sex AND drugs and were "pop".

You REALLY think that if MF Doom was rapping about being in the club in his typical manner over his typical style of beats he'd be "Pop"?

APPEALING TO A DIFFERENT AUDIENCE IS GENERALLY REFERRED TO AS SELLING OUT, BUT PEOPLE WILL GIVE YOU THE BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT IF THE END PRODUCT IS GOOD, AS WITH THE FIX, SO THEY GENERALLY DENEGRATE THAT CRITICISM INTO SOMETHING ALONG THE LINES OF "IT'S HIS POPPIEST ALBUM". End discussion." (NOTICE the CAPS...it shows anger and aggression...LMAO)




"How did you go from agreeing with me to agreeing with KJ?" (Now Kev..you've REALLY hurt Jeffrey's feelings..how dare you man..lol)







Ummm N3RO there's your PROOF you sensitive BEYOTCH.....LMAO!!! a bunch of crazy but not even close to being your greatest hits, Yo man your theme song is playing right above man...now where's the 20 LEGIT reasons you said you would come up with to disprove my FACTS??
Back to top Go down
Deanie O'Banion
Backwoods Burna, Mac & Murda
Backwoods Burna, Mac & Murda
avatar

Posts : 3100
Join date : 2009-05-07
Location : SLO

PostSubject: Re: Sensitive/Hurt Feelings/Boo-Hoo   Mon 04 Jan 2010, 6:55 pm

This thread needs some freestyle hits:






Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
avatar

Posts : 9848
Join date : 2009-05-06
Age : 29
Location : Detroit

PostSubject: Re: Sensitive/Hurt Feelings/Boo-Hoo   Mon 04 Jan 2010, 7:12 pm

btw this thread should definitely not be stickyed
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
avatar

Posts : 6865
Join date : 2009-06-12
Age : 241
Location : A Clean, Well-Lighted Place

PostSubject: Re: Sensitive/Hurt Feelings/Boo-Hoo   Mon 04 Jan 2010, 7:12 pm

Slang Editorial wrote:
btw this thread should definitely not be stickyed

I cosign. It blows, no offense to the OP though

_________________
a.k.a AFutureWithoutAPast, Kendrick Davis

"Besides, I have other words: gorilla, parakeet, giraffe, and also... monkey" - Kool Keith
"They call me the Cinco de Mayo killa 'cause I May put 5 in ya" - K-Rino
"It's hard to focus, perhaps the last opus/If younger heads quote this then it ain't all hopeless" - Dalek
"If this is what makes Mims hot, and this is why I'm not/Put a bullet in my brain bury me with Tupac" - Reks
"And I won't say I'm the best since Rakim & Pac n' them/Better yet, I'm the best since Mozart & Bach n' them" - Celph Titled
Back to top Go down
Deanie O'Banion
Backwoods Burna, Mac & Murda
Backwoods Burna, Mac & Murda
avatar

Posts : 3100
Join date : 2009-05-07
Location : SLO

PostSubject: Re: Sensitive/Hurt Feelings/Boo-Hoo   Mon 04 Jan 2010, 7:13 pm

This thread should be stickyed just for Stevie B's hair cut.
Back to top Go down
Z-membu
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
avatar

Posts : 717
Join date : 2009-08-02
Age : 47
Location : Maputo, Mozambique

PostSubject: Re: Sensitive/Hurt Feelings/Boo-Hoo   Mon 04 Jan 2010, 10:51 pm



BLOW!
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
avatar

Posts : 7631
Join date : 2009-05-11
Age : 97
Location : the back of a barn

PostSubject: Re: Sensitive/Hurt Feelings/Boo-Hoo   Tue 05 Jan 2010, 1:26 am

Kendrick Davis wrote:
Slang Editorial wrote:
btw this thread should definitely not be stickyed

I cosign. It blows, no offense to the OP though


Hey Kendrick, what's the matter man, you don't like slow jams? lol

Slang I already know with you if it ain't Wu-Tang then it ain't shit..lol!
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
avatar

Posts : 7631
Join date : 2009-05-11
Age : 97
Location : the back of a barn

PostSubject: Re: Sensitive/Hurt Feelings/Boo-Hoo   Wed 06 Jan 2010, 12:42 pm

"Okay, KJ ,if you're gonna be nice I'll stop being an instigator."



I want everyone in hip-hop forum land to read the words of one N3RO aka Jeffrey and please tell me in all honesty that this dude is not one of the main reasons this entire thread was written


"If your gonna be NICE"????? that's sounds like something my wife might say to me if I want a little and she's tired that night...lol

Jeffrey is the MOST panties in a bunch "dude" on this entire forum...fuck boxers this "dude" wears thongs.... affraid affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Sensitive/Hurt Feelings/Boo-Hoo   Wed 06 Jan 2010, 12:45 pm

And this is shit a 5th grader would do. Like lying about a fmous cousin, but then not saying names. You're just crying because you were all pissed off yesterday I called your old ass out. Rest assured you still have no affect on me, homie. FACT, man, FACT.
Back to top Go down
ACRID"
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
avatar

Posts : 1251
Join date : 2009-05-08
Age : 32
Location : DC by way of So.Cal.

PostSubject: Re: Sensitive/Hurt Feelings/Boo-Hoo   Wed 06 Jan 2010, 12:54 pm







Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
avatar

Posts : 7631
Join date : 2009-05-11
Age : 97
Location : the back of a barn

PostSubject: Re: Sensitive/Hurt Feelings/Boo-Hoo   Wed 06 Jan 2010, 12:57 pm

N3R0 wrote:
And this is shit a 5th grader would do. Like lying about a fmous cousin, but then not saying names. You're just crying because you were all pissed off yesterday I called your old ass out. Rest assured you still have no affect on me, homie. FACT, man, FACT.

LOL...Jeffrey you could never in your entire corn filled life call me out man

call me out on what??

your showing that "crying game" side of your pitiful self again man...I really honestly believe your gay man..for real..and thats all good if thats your preferance but I'm happily married man and I'm really not interested..if I wanted to cheat on my wife then I'm looking for Alicia Keys not N3RO aka Jeffrey from the hip-hop forum and residing in the glorious state of Iowa...lol


find somebody else a little bit closer to home...you never know they may actually be interested in you...good luck with your search "man"!
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
avatar

Posts : 4016
Join date : 2009-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Sensitive/Hurt Feelings/Boo-Hoo   Thu 07 Jan 2010, 1:28 pm

RompedOutCutthoat wrote:
This thread needs some freestyle hits:







Ah, Stevie B is dope as fuck! One of my favorite singers period.

Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
avatar

Posts : 7631
Join date : 2009-05-11
Age : 97
Location : the back of a barn

PostSubject: Re: Sensitive/Hurt Feelings/Boo-Hoo   Mon 11 Jan 2010, 11:25 pm

This needs to be brought back to the forefront again....I think there are still some unresolved "issues" on this FORUM and this is the thread to release your pain fellas!


Let It All Hang Out!
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
avatar

Posts : 6865
Join date : 2009-06-12
Age : 241
Location : A Clean, Well-Lighted Place

PostSubject: Re: Sensitive/Hurt Feelings/Boo-Hoo   Tue 12 Jan 2010, 4:39 am





_________________
a.k.a AFutureWithoutAPast, Kendrick Davis

"Besides, I have other words: gorilla, parakeet, giraffe, and also... monkey" - Kool Keith
"They call me the Cinco de Mayo killa 'cause I May put 5 in ya" - K-Rino
"It's hard to focus, perhaps the last opus/If younger heads quote this then it ain't all hopeless" - Dalek
"If this is what makes Mims hot, and this is why I'm not/Put a bullet in my brain bury me with Tupac" - Reks
"And I won't say I'm the best since Rakim & Pac n' them/Better yet, I'm the best since Mozart & Bach n' them" - Celph Titled
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
avatar

Posts : 7631
Join date : 2009-05-11
Age : 97
Location : the back of a barn

PostSubject: Re: Sensitive/Hurt Feelings/Boo-Hoo   Tue 12 Jan 2010, 9:35 am

"Can you possibly be such a complete fucking asshole in your personal life?"


Authored by KID JOE


let him take full and complete credit for finally letting his hair down...for letting his demons out....Leonard wants OUT and for that I give him kudos he just posted it under the wrong thread that's all...

hey Leonard here ya go man! good luck with the rest of your therapy my dude...I hope all goes well for you man!
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
avatar

Posts : 4876
Join date : 2009-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Sensitive/Hurt Feelings/Boo-Hoo   Sat 16 Jan 2010, 11:15 pm

You always assume peoples' feelings are involved. They aren't. Now and then I witness you trying to bully people with your FACTS (lol) and I have to wonder if you're sitting at your computer barking at Mrs. Powell and the kids like that.

My feelings aren't in it, though. I'm not sad, hurt, frustrated, or whatever. Else you'd like to inflate yourself with assumptions of. Amused, yes. Baffled, quite. You truly believe your own hype. Good for you.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
avatar

Posts : 7631
Join date : 2009-05-11
Age : 97
Location : the back of a barn

PostSubject: Re: Sensitive/Hurt Feelings/Boo-Hoo   Sun 17 Jan 2010, 9:41 am

Kid Joe wrote:
You always assume peoples' feelings are involved. They aren't. Now and then I witness you trying to bully people with your FACTS (lol) and I have to wonder if you're sitting at your computer barking at Mrs. Powell and the kids like that.

My feelings aren't in it, though. I'm not sad, hurt, frustrated, or whatever. Else you'd like to inflate yourself with assumptions of. Amused, yes. Baffled, quite. You truly believe your own hype. Good for you.


And that's YOUR OPINION right Leonard?? good for you man! I already told you that talking about things is what makes them much better and that is what your attempting to do right now and I'm glad to see that man..


One quick question though...how do you "bully" someone from a computer keyboard?? I mean how is that possible?? what does Leonard consider "bullying"??? this sounds like some childhood issues right here...again Leonard express yourself man...let out your true e-feelings on this one man


As for Mrs.Powell and the kids..well Leonard they are just fine man....I'm Blessed 1000 times over and very thankful to be that way...how's your life treating you Leonard??? again don't be the least bit intimidated nor "bullied" by these intrusive questions...just continue to express Leonard and hopefully when this session is all said and done Leonard will finally be able to walk with his head up again...

For your sake Leonard I hope this is what happens man...good luck!
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
avatar

Posts : 7631
Join date : 2009-05-11
Age : 97
Location : the back of a barn

PostSubject: Re: Sensitive/Hurt Feelings/Boo-Hoo   Sun 17 Jan 2010, 9:59 am






I hope this helps you Leonard! Good Luck man!
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
avatar

Posts : 4876
Join date : 2009-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Sensitive/Hurt Feelings/Boo-Hoo   Mon 09 Aug 2010, 2:05 pm

Silly fucker started a lot of love-letter threads just like this. I know it's annoying, guys, but you gotta admit - this shit is funny to read in hindsight.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
avatar

Posts : 6865
Join date : 2009-06-12
Age : 241
Location : A Clean, Well-Lighted Place

PostSubject: Re: Sensitive/Hurt Feelings/Boo-Hoo   Mon 09 Aug 2010, 2:06 pm

Kid Joe wrote:
Silly fucker started a lot of love-letter threads just like this. I know it's annoying, guys, but you gotta admit - this shit is funny to read in hindsight.

Indeed. One of the goals of this section.

_________________
a.k.a AFutureWithoutAPast, Kendrick Davis

"Besides, I have other words: gorilla, parakeet, giraffe, and also... monkey" - Kool Keith
"They call me the Cinco de Mayo killa 'cause I May put 5 in ya" - K-Rino
"It's hard to focus, perhaps the last opus/If younger heads quote this then it ain't all hopeless" - Dalek
"If this is what makes Mims hot, and this is why I'm not/Put a bullet in my brain bury me with Tupac" - Reks
"And I won't say I'm the best since Rakim & Pac n' them/Better yet, I'm the best since Mozart & Bach n' them" - Celph Titled
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Sensitive/Hurt Feelings/Boo-Hoo   

Back to top Go down
 
Sensitive/Hurt Feelings/Boo-Hoo
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Feelings vs Faith
» MercyMe - The Hurt And The Healer
» Hurt Me/It's Not Enough/Like A Rolling Stone [official]

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: The Lounge :: Classic Threads and Discussions-
Jump to: