Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bishop Lamont leaves Aftermath

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

Bishop Lamont leaves Aftermath Empty
PostSubject: Bishop Lamont leaves Aftermath   Bishop Lamont leaves Aftermath Icon_minitimeSun 10 Jan 2010, 10:18 pm

Quote :
So another artist left Dre....

"Bishop Lamont left Aftermath. He was supposed to be introduced to the world after the upcoming Detox Album. Still no one can tell when or where the release is going to be.

Things are lined up but yet uncertain. Bishop decided not to wait and made a clear cut decision of leaving not wanting to wait that long. It was no matter standards, bad luck or behaving – just simply missing patience, but listen to the interview with Shade45 below:

http://www.aftermathmusic.com/audio/bishoplamont/bishopspeaks_aftermathmusic.mp3"

The article is from aftermath site - http://www.aftermathmusic.com/blog/?p=1181

damn, at least the label let him get the masters to his album so hopefully he finally releases it
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

PostSubject: Re: Bishop Lamont leaves Aftermath   Bishop Lamont leaves Aftermath Icon_minitimeSun 10 Jan 2010, 10:44 pm

Aftermath takes too god damned long. I don't blame him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/TheFakeJustinLinker
E. Taylor
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
E. Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Bishop Lamont leaves Aftermath   Bishop Lamont leaves Aftermath Icon_minitimeSun 10 Jan 2010, 11:05 pm

Didn't see this one coming. :roll:
Back to top Go down
Z-membu
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
Z-membu

PostSubject: Re: Bishop Lamont leaves Aftermath   Bishop Lamont leaves Aftermath Icon_minitimeSun 10 Jan 2010, 11:18 pm

Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad

What more is it going to take Dre?? Release the damn album already!!

Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

PostSubject: Re: Bishop Lamont leaves Aftermath   Bishop Lamont leaves Aftermath Icon_minitimeMon 11 Jan 2010, 9:16 am

Dre is becoming known for mess like this but I'm glad he kept his masters too. Too bad Hittman never dropped. And whatever happened to the Producer Mel-man.
Back to top Go down
E. Taylor
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
E. Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Bishop Lamont leaves Aftermath   Bishop Lamont leaves Aftermath Icon_minitimeMon 11 Jan 2010, 9:21 am

Always was a big Dre fan but this ish is getting old. Either release Detox or work on something for somebody else. If not then retire.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bishop Lamont leaves Aftermath   Bishop Lamont leaves Aftermath Icon_minitimeMon 11 Jan 2010, 11:00 am

Mel-man started his own label.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bishop Lamont leaves Aftermath   Bishop Lamont leaves Aftermath Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bishop Lamont leaves Aftermath
Page 1 of 1