Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Favorite 2Pac verse

Go down 
+3
Funk Seoul Brother
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
T. Myers
7 posters
AuthorMessage
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

Favorite 2Pac verse Empty
PostSubject: Favorite 2Pac verse   Favorite 2Pac verse Icon_minitimeMon 11 Jan 2010, 3:49 pm

?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite 2Pac verse   Favorite 2Pac verse Icon_minitimeMon 11 Jan 2010, 4:12 pm

For me, it's a toss up between the last verse of So Many Tears and the first verse of Changes.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Favorite 2Pac verse   Favorite 2Pac verse Icon_minitimeMon 11 Jan 2010, 4:28 pm

hmm this is tough. I'll go with his first verse on "Hail Mary". His first verse on "Pain" is another favorite of mines.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite 2Pac verse   Favorite 2Pac verse Icon_minitimeMon 11 Jan 2010, 4:30 pm

The one where he said he fucked faith evans
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite 2Pac verse   Favorite 2Pac verse Icon_minitimeMon 11 Jan 2010, 4:44 pm

Saint Killa wrote:

Shaking My Head Oh so when he lied huh, I figured you'd like that one
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite 2Pac verse   Favorite 2Pac verse Icon_minitimeMon 11 Jan 2010, 5:01 pm

KJ Styles wrote:
Saint Killa wrote:

The only people who know the truth are Pac and that whore.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite 2Pac verse   Favorite 2Pac verse Icon_minitimeMon 11 Jan 2010, 5:03 pm

Saint Killa wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:
Saint Killa wrote:

The only people who know the truth are Pac and that whore.

Pac's gone and Faith said it never happened
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Favorite 2Pac verse   Favorite 2Pac verse Icon_minitimeMon 11 Jan 2010, 5:06 pm

Pac said it did happen. Like SRP said, only those two know the truth. Just because Faith is the only one alive doesn't mean she's telling the truth. I don't know why you care so much about the accuracy of the statement in question.
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

PostSubject: Re: Favorite 2Pac verse   Favorite 2Pac verse Icon_minitimeMon 11 Jan 2010, 9:10 pm

Thugz Mansion or Do For Love. Can't decide. As for a specific verse idk.
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

PostSubject: Re: Favorite 2Pac verse   Favorite 2Pac verse Icon_minitimeMon 11 Jan 2010, 10:36 pm

"Pain"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite 2Pac verse   Favorite 2Pac verse Icon_minitimeMon 11 Jan 2010, 10:52 pm

1st verse on Pain and 2nd verse on Smile stand out right now. Also his verse on Made Niggaz.
Back to top Go down
Justice
I Deserve A
I Deserve A

PostSubject: Re: Favorite 2Pac verse   Favorite 2Pac verse Icon_minitimeTue 12 Jan 2010, 6:51 pm

The second verse on My Block.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite 2Pac verse   Favorite 2Pac verse Icon_minitimeTue 12 Jan 2010, 7:12 pm

T. Myers wrote:
Pac said it did happen. Like SRP said, only those two know the truth. Just because Faith is the only one alive doesn't mean she's telling the truth. I don't know why you care so much about the accuracy of the statement in question.

I really don't, but what's definitely a fact is that Pac was upset with Biggie because he thought Biggie had him shot, so he likely said that just to fuck with his head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite 2Pac verse   Favorite 2Pac verse Icon_minitimeTue 12 Jan 2010, 7:38 pm

Yeah, Faith just magically appeared in a Tupac video around that same time.

My favorite Tupac verse is probably the first verse of Hellrazor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite 2Pac verse   Favorite 2Pac verse Icon_minitimeTue 12 Jan 2010, 7:45 pm

N3R0 wrote:
Yeah, Faith just magically appeared in a Tupac video around that same time.

And that means what???? People do videos with other people all the time, big deal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite 2Pac verse   Favorite 2Pac verse Icon_minitimeTue 12 Jan 2010, 7:49 pm

Right

Especially the wives of rappers who have been threatened by the rapper they're appearing in the video with. Get over your man crush on Biggie and face facts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite 2Pac verse   Favorite 2Pac verse Icon_minitimeTue 12 Jan 2010, 7:53 pm

They did the fucking video BEFORE Hit Em Up ever dropped.

Whatever, believe what you want to believe.

Fact is, Only two people know the truth, Faith's alive, Pac's dead. So if she says it didn't happen then I'm taking her word for it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite 2Pac verse   Favorite 2Pac verse Icon_minitimeTue 12 Jan 2010, 7:55 pm

The fact that she was in the video prior to "Hit Em Up" coming out lends credence to the claim. Smh. I'm believing the dude that facts back up. And not a woman that has no motivation to admit what happened especially now that both men are deceased.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Favorite 2Pac verse   Favorite 2Pac verse Icon_minitimeTue 12 Jan 2010, 8:37 pm

KJ Styles wrote:
They did the fucking video BEFORE Hit Em Up ever dropped.

Whatever, believe what you want to believe.

Fact is, Only two people know the truth, Faith's alive, Pac's dead. So if she says it didn't happen then I'm taking her word for it.

Pac said it did happen. Why does his death make his comments any less valid? I personally don't give a fuck either way. whether or not his dick was inside Faith has absolutely no impact on his music.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite 2Pac verse   Favorite 2Pac verse Icon_minitimeTue 12 Jan 2010, 9:08 pm

N3R0 wrote:
The fact that she was in the video prior to "Hit Em Up" coming out lends credence to the claim. Smh. I'm believing the dude that facts back up. And not a woman that has no motivation to admit what happened especially now that both men are deceased.

Not that I really give a fuck, but she denied it happened even when he was alive. But it's neither here nor there.

And to Terry, I never said that it had an impact on his music. Just stating my thoughts.
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

PostSubject: Re: Favorite 2Pac verse   Favorite 2Pac verse Icon_minitimeTue 12 Jan 2010, 11:03 pm

Faith not being faithful. Who cares?

It's not like Biggie was either, remember? People who cheat shouldn't expect nor do they deserve fidelity.
Back to top Go down
Highsmith
Smells Like Roses...
Highsmith

PostSubject: Re: Favorite 2Pac verse   Favorite 2Pac verse Icon_minitimeThu 14 Jan 2010, 8:39 pm

Although, this may not be his best verse, I will have to say the 1st verse to Str8 Ballin'. That will probably be my all time favorite Pac verse. I also agree with the 1st verse to "Pain".
Back to top Go down
Deanie O'Banion
Backwoods Burna, Mac & Murda
Backwoods Burna, Mac & Murda
Deanie O'Banion

PostSubject: Re: Favorite 2Pac verse   Favorite 2Pac verse Icon_minitimeThu 14 Jan 2010, 9:35 pm

Highsmith knows whats up, those are probably my 2 favorite Pac tracks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite 2Pac verse   Favorite 2Pac verse Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite 2Pac verse
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: Hip Hop Discussion :: General Hip-Hop Discussion-
Jump to: