Hip-Hop 4 Life
 
HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Favorite Notorious B.I.G. verse

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
avatar

Posts : 10879
Join date : 2009-05-06
Age : 35

PostSubject: Favorite Notorious B.I.G. verse   Mon 11 Jan 2010, 3:50 pm

?

_________________
Haterex: Drunk driving is an american pastime for me, and it's an activity I hold dear to my heart. I drive like a champ on the sauce

[11:03:51] @ Jeff : if I was selling popsicles for $1,000
[11:04:00] @ Jeff : and you get a free blowjob from a hooker with that popsicle
[11:04:05] @ Jeff : I'm pretty sure that's still prostitution
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Favorite Notorious B.I.G. verse   Mon 11 Jan 2010, 4:04 pm

Notorious Thugs, cause he stole Bone's style well on that one.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Favorite Notorious B.I.G. verse   Mon 11 Jan 2010, 4:06 pm

I'll give my Top 5 in no particular order

1st verse of Machine Gun Funk
1st verse of Who Shot Ya
Last verse of I Love The Dough
1st verse of Notorious Thugs
Ist verse of Everyday Struggle

And to Pedro, how the fuck is something stealing when Bone wanted to work with him in the first place.


Last edited by KJ Styles on Mon 11 Jan 2010, 4:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
avatar

Posts : 10879
Join date : 2009-05-06
Age : 35

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Notorious B.I.G. verse   Mon 11 Jan 2010, 4:07 pm

Notorious Thugs came to mind first. His verse on Victory is also dope

_________________
Haterex: Drunk driving is an american pastime for me, and it's an activity I hold dear to my heart. I drive like a champ on the sauce

[11:03:51] @ Jeff : if I was selling popsicles for $1,000
[11:04:00] @ Jeff : and you get a free blowjob from a hooker with that popsicle
[11:04:05] @ Jeff : I'm pretty sure that's still prostitution
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Favorite Notorious B.I.G. verse   Mon 11 Jan 2010, 4:13 pm

KJ Styles wrote:
I'll give my Top 5 in no particular order

1st verse of Machine Gun Funk
1st verse of Who Shot Ya
Last verse of I Love The Dough
1st verse of Notorious Thugs
Ist verse of Everyday Struggle

And to Pedro, how the fuck is something stealing when Bone wanted to work with him in the first place.

Does that somehow change the fact he was jacking their style on that song? I mean he could have easily tried to flip something his own way, but he essentially stole their style as most do when they jump on a bone track. Pac is one of the few who brought their own twist to Bone song.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Favorite Notorious B.I.G. verse   Mon 11 Jan 2010, 4:15 pm

Saint Killa wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:
I'll give my Top 5 in no particular order

1st verse of Machine Gun Funk
1st verse of Who Shot Ya
Last verse of I Love The Dough
1st verse of Notorious Thugs
Ist verse of Everyday Struggle

And to Pedro, how the fuck is something stealing when Bone wanted to work with him in the first place.

Does that somehow change the fact he was jacking their style on that song? I mean he could have easily tried to flip something his own way, but he essentially stole their style as most do when they jump on a bone track. Pac is one of the few who brought their own twist to Bone song.

Well they allowed him to "jack" their style, so it's all good.....and if you don't know, now you know bunny!!
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Favorite Notorious B.I.G. verse   Mon 11 Jan 2010, 4:19 pm

This is easy his 1st verse on Juicy! An all time hip hop quotable!
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Favorite Notorious B.I.G. verse   Mon 11 Jan 2010, 4:22 pm

KJ Styles wrote:
Saint Killa wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:
I'll give my Top 5 in no particular order

1st verse of Machine Gun Funk
1st verse of Who Shot Ya
Last verse of I Love The Dough
1st verse of Notorious Thugs
Ist verse of Everyday Struggle

And to Pedro, how the fuck is something stealing when Bone wanted to work with him in the first place.

Does that somehow change the fact he was jacking their style on that song? I mean he could have easily tried to flip something his own way, but he essentially stole their style as most do when they jump on a bone track. Pac is one of the few who brought their own twist to Bone song.

Well they allowed him to "jack" their style, so it's all good.....and if you don't know, now you know bunny!!


Ummm, if you say so... someone wanting to work with someone else doesn't equate someone wanting someone else to mimic their style... but take it how you want. Maybe I am the crazy person who thinks maybe Bone wanted biggie on one of their songs... sounding like biggie... but who knows.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
avatar

Posts : 4016
Join date : 2009-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Notorious B.I.G. verse   Mon 11 Jan 2010, 4:23 pm

KRob86 wrote:
This is easy his 1st verse on Juicy! An all time hip hop quotable!

Co-sign. I'm surprised KJ didn't chose the "You look so good, I'll suck your daddy's dick" verse.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Favorite Notorious B.I.G. verse   Mon 11 Jan 2010, 4:25 pm

Flyte Tyme wrote:
KRob86 wrote:
This is easy his 1st verse on Juicy! An all time hip hop quotable!

Co-sign. I'm surprised KJ didn't chose the "You look so good, I'll suck your daddy's dick" verse.

Hey Tran, I'd like some General Tso's Chicken with beef fried rice and two eggrolls. I'll tip you Big Grin
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
avatar

Posts : 10096
Join date : 2009-05-06
Age : 27
Location : Eardrum>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Quality

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Notorious B.I.G. verse   Mon 11 Jan 2010, 4:29 pm

Sesame chicken>>>>>>>>>>General Tso's chicken

_________________
[19:13:27] Steve : "AND THE COLONIALS DROPPED TEA in the WATER! HOW DID NAS LOSE TO JAY-Z???""
[19:13:57] Steve : that was mj KJ impression

[22:07:07] Dang! Trotter has joined the chat on Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:07 pm
[22:07:33] Dang! Trotter : I don't like Nicholas Cage's hair.
[22:07:39] Dang! Trotter is Disconnected on Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:07 pm
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
avatar

Posts : 10879
Join date : 2009-05-06
Age : 35

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Notorious B.I.G. verse   Mon 11 Jan 2010, 4:34 pm

I had Sesame Chicken last night

_________________
Haterex: Drunk driving is an american pastime for me, and it's an activity I hold dear to my heart. I drive like a champ on the sauce

[11:03:51] @ Jeff : if I was selling popsicles for $1,000
[11:04:00] @ Jeff : and you get a free blowjob from a hooker with that popsicle
[11:04:05] @ Jeff : I'm pretty sure that's still prostitution
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Favorite Notorious B.I.G. verse   Mon 11 Jan 2010, 4:36 pm

I went to an asian market the other day and the food was nasty as fuck... threw most of it away... ain't going back there... sticking to the shit I know...
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
avatar

Posts : 4016
Join date : 2009-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Notorious B.I.G. verse   Mon 11 Jan 2010, 4:37 pm

I bought a burrito yesterday. Threw it away because it has beans. Shaking My Head
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Favorite Notorious B.I.G. verse   Mon 11 Jan 2010, 4:39 pm

Flyte Tyme wrote:
I bought a burrito yesterday. Threw it away because it has beans. Shaking My Head

And you wonder why you never grew.
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
avatar

Posts : 3500
Join date : 2009-05-28
Age : 36
Location : Bankhead SHAWTY and we'll take yo COOKIE!

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Notorious B.I.G. verse   Mon 11 Jan 2010, 10:22 pm

Who Shot Ya?, of course
Back to top Go down
booerns
Keep It 100
Keep It 100
avatar

Posts : 138
Join date : 2009-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Notorious B.I.G. verse   Mon 11 Jan 2010, 11:18 pm

1st verse on bunnies Bleed. Nice story throughout and the fingers crossed line at the end is just too genius. Verse was reused on three bricks on Ghostface's Fishscale album. Sounds better on bunnies Bleed but sounds good on both.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Favorite Notorious B.I.G. verse   

Back to top Go down
 
Favorite Notorious B.I.G. verse
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Bible Verse of the Day
» Bible Verse of the Day 2008
» Bible Verse For The Day...2011
» Favorite SCANDAL Member
» What's your favorite hairstyle of MAMI's?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: Hip Hop Discussion :: General Hip-Hop Discussion-
Jump to: