Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Most underappreciated MC

Go down 
+7
Laced With Slang
D.Powell
Shaun
Half
TheHazardous
ACRID"
T. Myers
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
booerns
Keep It 100
Keep It 100
booerns

Most underappreciated MC - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most underappreciated MC   Most underappreciated MC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 17 Jan 2010, 11:36 am

Slick Rick. Guy is a god. Nobody still can touch how consistently he can weave stories into single verses. And all his recent features have been dope. On the ecstatic he had the best verse of the album. Az is nasty, but most people think that so I would not say he is underrated. Slick Rick does not get the love he deserves.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Most underappreciated MC   Most underappreciated MC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 17 Jan 2010, 11:37 am

Slick Rick = Top 5 all time
Back to top Go down
Alan
Smokes More Trees Than The Slash And Burn Technique
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Most underappreciated MC   Most underappreciated MC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 17 Jan 2010, 11:49 am

Ayentee
Back to top Go down
Alan
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Most underappreciated MC   Most underappreciated MC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 17 Jan 2010, 11:58 am

D.Powell wrote:
hmmm underappreciated emcees??

O.C.

Ludacris(and what I mean by naming him is that his popularity is well documented, but not alot of heads see him as a really dope lyricist, but more as the class clown, but Luda is a damn spit machine..for real)

Keith Murray

Tragedy

Sheek Louch (another spit machine)

KAM

AZ

Black Rob (just because he was down with Diddy doesn't mean this dude couldn't spit his ass off..he was much more than WHOA!..lol)

anyway these are some that came to mind for me!

Gotta agree with Powell on Tragedy/Intelligent Hoodlum & Kam. 2 far more underrated emcees than AZ....and better IMO.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Most underappreciated MC   Most underappreciated MC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 17 Jan 2010, 11:59 am

Gangsta Zol wrote:
Wise Intelligent definately has to be up there if we're talking about most underappreciated.

Another great pick
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most underappreciated MC   Most underappreciated MC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 17 Jan 2010, 1:52 pm

Lionel Hutz wrote:
I don't know if I would put Luda on this list. For Luda, I think most mainstream heads who bump him - or just heads with their ear open to him, see him as a dope lyricist.

I think the only place he is underappreciated is among a lot of underground elitist who wouldn't dare consider him a lyricist just cause he has hit singles on his albums.

I've been peeping Black Rob since Whoa and I have to say every album he has dropped has been dissapointing. If he is underappreciated I don't see it because he has dropped one semi-solid CD and clunkers since then IMO.

Yeah you'rer right about Luda. Most underground heads sleep on him but he really is a great lyricist. I disagree with you on Black Rob though. I thought Life Story was a 4.25 star album and he's a better (albeit not elite) lyricist than he's been given credit for.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Most underappreciated MC   Most underappreciated MC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 17 Jan 2010, 1:55 pm

Life Story was close to classic to me when it dropped, but Black Rob has been mostly wack since then. Also Tragedy is underrated, but a lot of that is due to his own doing. Kam is not better than AZ IMO, and it's not even close to me really.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most underappreciated MC   Most underappreciated MC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 17 Jan 2010, 2:07 pm

T. Myers wrote:
Life Story was close to classic to me when it dropped, but Black Rob has been mostly wack since then. Also Tragedy is underrated, but a lot of that is due to his own doing. Kam is not better than AZ IMO, and it's not even close to me really.

I agree that Kam isn't as good as AZ, but he's definitely underappreciated.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Most underappreciated MC   Most underappreciated MC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 17 Jan 2010, 2:14 pm

"Gotta agree with Powell on Tragedy/Intelligent Hoodlum & Kam. 2 far more underrated emcees than AZ....and better IMO."

Shaking My Head
Back to top Go down
Z-membu
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
Z-membu

PostSubject: Re: Most underappreciated MC   Most underappreciated MC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 17 Jan 2010, 11:13 pm

Lakim Shabazz is another underrated emcee. Dude had mad skills.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most underappreciated MC   Most underappreciated MC - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Most underappreciated MC
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: Hip Hop Discussion :: General Hip-Hop Discussion-
Jump to: