Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mystikal Released From Prison

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Mystikal Released From Prison Empty
PostSubject: Mystikal Released From Prison   Mystikal Released From Prison Icon_minitimeFri 15 Jan 2010, 3:09 pm

Dunno if I am too excited...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mystikal Released From Prison   Mystikal Released From Prison Icon_minitimeFri 15 Jan 2010, 3:27 pm

Fa real! Was it official today?
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Mystikal Released From Prison   Mystikal Released From Prison Icon_minitimeFri 15 Jan 2010, 3:32 pm

I wasn't really feeling his couple of albums. I doubt he has gotten any better over the past 6 years so i guess i don't really care.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mystikal Released From Prison   Mystikal Released From Prison Icon_minitimeFri 15 Jan 2010, 3:35 pm

Thats cause you are a sell out. Anyway I liked his last few albums.
Back to top Go down
ACRID"
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
ACRID

PostSubject: Re: Mystikal Released From Prison   Mystikal Released From Prison Icon_minitimeFri 15 Jan 2010, 3:41 pm

10 yux says he signs with Cash Money...
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Mystikal Released From Prison   Mystikal Released From Prison Icon_minitimeFri 15 Jan 2010, 3:48 pm

KRob86 wrote:

So you think Tarantula and Lets Get Ready were on par with Mind of Mystikal and Unpredictable?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mystikal Released From Prison   Mystikal Released From Prison Icon_minitimeFri 15 Jan 2010, 3:49 pm

T. Myers wrote:
I wasn't really feeling his couple of albums. I doubt he has gotten any better over the past 6 years so i guess i don't really care.

Cosign... nothing dope from misterkool since his no limit days IMO... I mean the singles were hot...
Back to top Go down
Purple Haze
Keep It 100
Keep It 100
Purple Haze

PostSubject: Re: Mystikal Released From Prison   Mystikal Released From Prison Icon_minitimeFri 15 Jan 2010, 3:51 pm

He said in an interview that he has been writing a LOT (duh) and he has some new stuff ready to put out but he didn't go into too much detail. I've always dug Mystikal so I am anxious to see what he has ready.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mystikal Released From Prison   Mystikal Released From Prison Icon_minitimeFri 15 Jan 2010, 4:09 pm

T. Myers wrote:
KRob86 wrote:

So you think Tarantula and Lets Get Ready were on par with Mind of Mystikal and Unpredictable?

I'll take Lets Get Ready over Mind Of Mystial a tad because MOM did not age well imo production wise. Tarantula was str8 and listenable for the most part but it is his weakest album.
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: Mystikal Released From Prison   Mystikal Released From Prison Icon_minitimeFri 15 Jan 2010, 5:29 pm

Purple Haze wrote:
He said in an interview that he has been writing a LOT (duh) and he has some new stuff ready to put out but he didn't go into too much detail. I've always dug Mystikal so I am anxious to see what he has ready.

That's pretty much my train of thought. I'd peep an album...
Back to top Go down
http://throwbackjones.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mystikal Released From Prison   Mystikal Released From Prison Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mystikal Released From Prison
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: Hip Hop Discussion :: New Skool Hip Hop-
Jump to: