Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lol at this shit about Apple and Nine Inch Nails

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

Lol at this shit about Apple and Nine Inch Nails Empty
PostSubject: Lol at this shit about Apple and Nine Inch Nails   Lol at this shit about Apple and Nine Inch Nails Icon_minitimeThu 07 May 2009, 2:07 am

Apple Rejects Nine Inch Nails iPhone Application

Authored by Mark Hefflinger on May 4, 2009 - 9:55am.
Cupertino, Calif. - Apple (NASD: AAPL) has rejected an iPhone application from the band Nine Inch Nails, reportedly due to its inclusion of a song with explicit lyrics -- which ironically may be purchased from the company's iTunes Store, frontman Trent Reznor explained in a series of posts on Twitter. Reznor was particularly frustrated with Apple's explanation of the app's removal. "Thanks Apple for the clear description of the problem - as in, what do you want us to change to get past your stupid fucking standards?" Reznor wrote on Twitter.

Some have speculated that the issue is one of parental control, as Apple includes a feature on iTunes that can be used to prevent accounts from purchasing songs marked as having 'explicit' lyrics -- a feature that does not exist for the iPhone.

But Reznor points out that much explicit content is available on the iPhone, if not directly from the App Store.

"Hey Apple, I just got some spam about fucking hot Asian teens through your e-mail program. I just saw two guys having explicit anal sex right there in Safari! On my iPhone!

"Come on Apple, think your policies through and for fuck's sake get your app approval scenario together," Reznor wrote in a post on the band's online forum.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Lol at this shit about Apple and Nine Inch Nails   Lol at this shit about Apple and Nine Inch Nails Icon_minitimeThu 07 May 2009, 2:14 am

Haha
Back to top Go down
yOGi420™
Backwoods Burna, Mac & Murda
Backwoods Burna, Mac & Murda
yOGi420™

PostSubject: Re: Lol at this shit about Apple and Nine Inch Nails   Lol at this shit about Apple and Nine Inch Nails Icon_minitimeThu 07 May 2009, 4:08 am

Shaking My Head wut a disappointment... but oh well theyre trying to protect all those kids with the iphones
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Lol at this shit about Apple and Nine Inch Nails   Lol at this shit about Apple and Nine Inch Nails Icon_minitimeThu 07 May 2009, 10:57 am

i just love what the frontman of nine inch nails said on his Twitter
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lol at this shit about Apple and Nine Inch Nails   Lol at this shit about Apple and Nine Inch Nails Icon_minitimeFri 08 May 2009, 10:35 am

Anybody hear Reznor and Saul Williams Niggy Tardust album? Dope shit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lol at this shit about Apple and Nine Inch Nails   Lol at this shit about Apple and Nine Inch Nails Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lol at this shit about Apple and Nine Inch Nails
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: The Lounge :: Cold Kickin' It-
Jump to: