Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Green Ghost Project

Go down 
+3
Laced With Slang
Shaun
T. Myers
7 posters

Ratings
3.0 or below
The Green Ghost Project Vote_lcap0%The Green Ghost Project Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
The Green Ghost Project Vote_lcap40%The Green Ghost Project Vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
The Green Ghost Project Vote_lcap20%The Green Ghost Project Vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
 20% [ 1 ]
 20% [ 1 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage

The Green Ghost Project Empty
PostSubject: The Green Ghost Project   The Green Ghost Project Icon_minitimeThu 04 Feb 2010, 5:52 pm

Anybody heard it? Got it? Want it? Don't want it? Got a rating?

DJ Green Lantern & Styles P
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Green Ghost Project   The Green Ghost Project Icon_minitimeThu 04 Feb 2010, 5:58 pm

You got a link?
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: The Green Ghost Project   The Green Ghost Project Icon_minitimeThu 04 Feb 2010, 5:59 pm

Shaun gave me a link with a Trojan(no homo). I still ain't heard it yet.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: The Green Ghost Project   The Green Ghost Project Icon_minitimeThu 04 Feb 2010, 6:04 pm

smh. I didn't know.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: The Green Ghost Project   The Green Ghost Project Icon_minitimeThu 04 Feb 2010, 7:56 pm

since all you are clowns after i BUY this album ill let you know how it is...it wont be til at least saturday or sunday though

i dont d/l shit from artists i buy from, just dont, sorry...if i DL it i WONT buy it
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: The Green Ghost Project   The Green Ghost Project Icon_minitimeThu 04 Feb 2010, 8:01 pm

That's because you're lazy. I didn't have the money for it, and I wanted it. I plan on buying tomorrow or Saturday.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Green Ghost Project   The Green Ghost Project Icon_minitimeThu 04 Feb 2010, 9:17 pm

Slang Editorial wrote:
since all you are clowns after i BUY this album ill let you know how it is...it wont be til at least saturday or sunday though

i dont d/l shit from artists i buy from, just dont, sorry...if i DL it i WONT buy it

I try before I buy just about everything nowadays. D-Block is very inconsistent so I'll never blind buy from them again UNLESS it's a Lox group album.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: The Green Ghost Project   The Green Ghost Project Icon_minitimeThu 04 Feb 2010, 9:35 pm

"I try before I buy just about everything nowadays. D-Block is very inconsistent so I'll never blind buy from them again UNLESS it's a Lox group album."

Strange, seeing as how all of Styles' albums are better than both LOX albums.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Green Ghost Project   The Green Ghost Project Icon_minitimeThu 04 Feb 2010, 9:39 pm

Shaun wrote:
"I try before I buy just about everything nowadays. D-Block is very inconsistent so I'll never blind buy from them again UNLESS it's a Lox group album."

Strange, seeing as how all of Styles' albums are better than both LOX albums.

I like Styles, but We Are The Streets is the best effort by any of them IMO.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: The Green Ghost Project   The Green Ghost Project Icon_minitimeThu 04 Feb 2010, 9:40 pm

All of Styles albums are not better than We Are The Streets
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: The Green Ghost Project   The Green Ghost Project Icon_minitimeThu 04 Feb 2010, 9:42 pm

smh, We Are The Streets is not the best effort between them. There are plenty of their solos and group albums that are in the 4.5 star range. It's just a matter of preference at that point. I personally prefer Jada's debut.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: The Green Ghost Project   The Green Ghost Project Icon_minitimeThu 04 Feb 2010, 9:43 pm

You're both wrong. I am right. The Green Ghost Project 365284
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Green Ghost Project   The Green Ghost Project Icon_minitimeThu 04 Feb 2010, 9:46 pm

T. Myers wrote:
smh, We Are The Streets is not the best effort between them. There are plenty of their solos and group albums that are in the 4.5 star range. It's just a matter of preference at that point. I personally prefer Jada's debut.

I've got We Are The Streets at 4.5 personally, and I like Kiss Of Death better than Kiss The Game Goodbye.

Time Is Money by Styles is probably 4.5 as well, but WATS has better standouts IMO.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: The Green Ghost Project   The Green Ghost Project Icon_minitimeThu 04 Feb 2010, 9:54 pm

G Joint, Testify, Burn One Down, I'm Black, Kick It Like That, and Leave A Message>>>>>>> We Are The Streets
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Green Ghost Project   The Green Ghost Project Icon_minitimeThu 04 Feb 2010, 10:59 pm

Shaun wrote:
G Joint, Testify, Burn One Down, I'm Black, Kick It Like That, and Leave A Message>>>>>>> We Are The Streets

Recognize, Fuck You, Ride Or Die Chick, Blood Pressure, Wild Out, and the title track>>>>>>>Any D-Block solo album
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Green Ghost Project   The Green Ghost Project Icon_minitimeFri 05 Feb 2010, 3:29 am

Shaun is right. KJ as always is super wrong. Terry is a Jadakiss groupie so he is almost as bad.

Styles and Sheek got the best solo albums and the best Lox albums period.

Anyways, Time is Money>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Stillmatic

and finally, I have Napster for the next to months so I will give this a spin tonight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Green Ghost Project   The Green Ghost Project Icon_minitimeFri 05 Feb 2010, 6:24 am

Finally got through this.. gotta give it like a 3.75 right now. Probably won't go down, could go up to 4 with more spins.

Most of the beats are dope, but Green Lantern to me will never be a premier producer, his shit just lacks soul, thump, depth, something. Styles is cool for the most part - he mixtapes it up on a few tracks though. Couple that with GL production and you got your usual solid but unspectacular GL project.

Some bangers though. The MOP song>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: The Green Ghost Project   The Green Ghost Project Icon_minitimeFri 05 Feb 2010, 8:53 am

Lionel Hutz wrote:
Shaun is right. KJ as always is super wrong. Terry is a Jadakiss groupie so he is almost as bad.

and finally, I have Napster for the next to months so I will give this a spin tonight.

Screw you Pedro. You're a K-Rino groupie with a tongue ring. Jada would MURK K-Rino in New York minute.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Green Ghost Project   The Green Ghost Project Icon_minitimeFri 05 Feb 2010, 10:22 am

Gangster and The Gentlemen is betta than We Are The Streets and Time Is Money by a whole lot. Jada and Sheek are the most consistant imo solo wise though.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: The Green Ghost Project   The Green Ghost Project Icon_minitimeFri 05 Feb 2010, 1:33 pm

KJ Styles wrote:
Shaun wrote:

Recognize, Fuck You, Ride Or Die Chick, Blood Pressure, Wild Out, and the title track>>>>>>>Any D-Block solo album

How did you forget U Told Me? It's the best song behind Recognize. As for Styles P solo albums, I haven't listened to any of them actually, so I can't say which is better.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Green Ghost Project   The Green Ghost Project Icon_minitimeFri 05 Feb 2010, 5:05 pm

Lionel Hutz wrote:

Stillmatic>>>>>>>>Time Is Money>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Solitary Confinement
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Green Ghost Project   The Green Ghost Project Icon_minitimeFri 05 Feb 2010, 5:07 pm

KRob86 wrote:
Gangster and The Gentlemen is betta than We Are The Streets and Time Is Money by a whole lot. Jada and Sheek are the most consistant imo solo wise though.

Sheek?????? SHEEK??????? C'Mon Son!! Get The Fuck Outta Here With That Bullshit!!!!!! The only good Sheek album is After Taxes, the other two suck.

We Are The Streets>>>>>>>>>>>>>Time Is Money>>>>>>>>>>Super Gangster Extrodinary Gentleman>>>>>>>>>>>>Gangster & A Gentleman
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: The Green Ghost Project   The Green Ghost Project Icon_minitimeFri 05 Feb 2010, 5:08 pm

All of Sheek's albums are dope.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Green Ghost Project   The Green Ghost Project Icon_minitimeFri 05 Feb 2010, 5:12 pm

Shaun wrote:
All of Sheek's albums are dope.

Ehhhhh I guess Silverback Gorilla is decent, maybe a 3.5. Walk Witt Me is an average album at best.

He's not as good as Jada or Styles, but After Taxes was a banger.

Last edited by KJ Styles on Fri 05 Feb 2010, 5:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: The Green Ghost Project   The Green Ghost Project Icon_minitimeFri 05 Feb 2010, 5:13 pm

I always liked Walk Witt Me
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: The Green Ghost Project   The Green Ghost Project Icon_minitimeFri 05 Feb 2010, 5:15 pm

Kiss Your Ass Goodbye>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Green Ghost Project   The Green Ghost Project Icon_minitimeFri 05 Feb 2010, 5:27 pm

Shaun wrote:
Kiss Your Ass Goodbye>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Hell Yeah, that song is FIRE!!! T.I. ripped it!
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: The Green Ghost Project   The Green Ghost Project Icon_minitimeFri 05 Feb 2010, 5:57 pm

i agree with Kev Gangster and a Gentlemen is probably the best album out of the Lox camp

then id put We Are the Streets
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: The Green Ghost Project   The Green Ghost Project Icon_minitimeFri 05 Feb 2010, 6:02 pm

Both LOX albums are weaker than water, that's why they're getting blown out. Water's H2O, but for you, we'll take the 2 out.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: The Green Ghost Project   The Green Ghost Project Icon_minitimeFri 05 Feb 2010, 6:05 pm

lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Green Ghost Project   The Green Ghost Project Icon_minitimeFri 05 Feb 2010, 6:14 pm

Shaun wrote:
Both LOX albums are weaker than water, that's why they're getting blown out. Water's H2O, but for you, we'll take the 2 out.

GTFOH with that bullshit!
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: The Green Ghost Project   The Green Ghost Project Icon_minitimeMon 15 Feb 2010, 1:30 pm

Slang Editorial wrote:

That's your vice not mine. I can DL an album and still buy it. You iz weak son.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: The Green Ghost Project   The Green Ghost Project Icon_minitimeMon 15 Feb 2010, 2:27 pm

Shaun wrote:

lol good one shona.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: The Green Ghost Project   The Green Ghost Project Icon_minitimeMon 15 Feb 2010, 2:29 pm

It's a K-Rino line, fool.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Green Ghost Project   The Green Ghost Project Icon_minitimeMon 15 Feb 2010, 3:13 pm

T. Myers wrote:
Slang Editorial wrote:

That's your vice not mine. I can DL an album and still buy it. You iz weak son.

Co-Sign. I try before I buy just about everything nowadays.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: The Green Ghost Project   The Green Ghost Project Icon_minitimeMon 15 Feb 2010, 3:36 pm

Shaun wrote:
It's a K-Rino line, fool.

I was laughing at your flawed "water is weak" statement, fool.

Don't get set into one form, adapt it and build your own, and let it grow, be like water. Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water. Now you put water in a cup, it becomes the cup; You put water into a bottle it becomes the bottle; You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: The Green Ghost Project   The Green Ghost Project Icon_minitimeMon 15 Feb 2010, 3:45 pm

Wow....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Green Ghost Project   The Green Ghost Project Icon_minitimeFri 26 Mar 2010, 10:50 pm

3.5 stars for this one.
Back to top Go down
Z-membu
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
Z-membu

PostSubject: Re: The Green Ghost Project   The Green Ghost Project Icon_minitimeFri 26 Mar 2010, 11:33 pm

3.75 stars. This one was okay. Not that much of a Styles P fan to begin with. DJ Green Lantern's beats are pretty good. Smile

styles styles styles
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: The Green Ghost Project   The Green Ghost Project Icon_minitimeSat 27 Mar 2010, 6:56 pm

Shona got OWNED. The Green Ghost Project 767989
Back to top Go down
Highsmith
Smells Like Roses...
Highsmith

PostSubject: Re: The Green Ghost Project   The Green Ghost Project Icon_minitimeTue 30 Mar 2010, 8:48 pm

I know I am late with this discussion but Shaun I know you didn't say Kick It Like That on Time Is Money is better than We Are The Streets or anything to do with it...lol I don't know about that one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Green Ghost Project   The Green Ghost Project Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Green Ghost Project
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: Hip Hop Discussion :: Reviews-
Jump to: