Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How can HH4L improve?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

How can HH4L improve? Empty
PostSubject: How can HH4L improve?   How can HH4L improve? Icon_minitimeSat 06 Feb 2010, 2:30 am

I know this forum has flaws, as everything else in today's world. I want to know, from you as an active user, how can we improve this forum? We what we need to add on to this forum, what we need to take away, how to promote it better to attract new users.

I'm open for any ideas you may have. This is a serious-no-bullshit thread, so I don't want to see no god damned sarcasm and smart ass replies.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/TheFakeJustinLinker
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: How can HH4L improve?   How can HH4L improve? Icon_minitimeSat 06 Feb 2010, 3:31 am

If you left...

Just kidding. I don't see anything wrong with this forum. The only thing (besides everyone trying to get more users) that I see as a flaw is that more people don't use the chatbox. The chatbox shows people (at least me) how everyone's personality is. For example, SRP, Terry, Linker, and myself are all sarcastic based people. I know this because of the chatbox, primarily.
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

PostSubject: Re: How can HH4L improve?   How can HH4L improve? Icon_minitimeSat 06 Feb 2010, 3:50 am

Indeed. There are so many forum posters, but I often wonder why only a few use the chatbox. To me, it's much more personal than the forum could ever be. It's much better for open discussion.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/TheFakeJustinLinker
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: How can HH4L improve?   How can HH4L improve? Icon_minitimeSat 06 Feb 2010, 5:11 am

Shaun wrote:
If you left...

Just kidding. I don't see anything wrong with this forum. The only thing (besides everyone trying to get more users) that I see as a flaw is that more people don't use the chatbox. The chatbox shows people (at least me) how everyone's personality is. For example, SRP, Terry, Linker, and myself are all sarcastic based people. I know this because of the chatbox, primarily.

But...aren't you talking to Linker? lol

I agree with Shaun, though. I don't really see anything wrong with the place. Easy to join...easy to navigate...etc.

Aside from spamming Amazon some more, I don't really know. Spam other forums and sites? I'll throw it up on my last.fm page in the about me section. It shouldn't be too difficult to attract more fanatics like us. We just had to figure out where to look...
Back to top Go down
http://throwbackjones.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How can HH4L improve?   How can HH4L improve? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How can HH4L improve?
Page 1 of 1