Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ha HA! Seagram on the Jenny Jones Show!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

Ha HA! Seagram on the Jenny Jones Show! Empty
PostSubject: Ha HA! Seagram on the Jenny Jones Show!   Ha HA! Seagram on the Jenny Jones Show! Icon_minitimeSun 07 Feb 2010, 4:53 pm

Why da hell would a recording artist go on a fuckin' talk to converse with a groupie he fucked? And Jenny Jones of all places. SRP, you know anything about this?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ha HA! Seagram on the Jenny Jones Show!   Ha HA! Seagram on the Jenny Jones Show! Icon_minitimeSun 07 Feb 2010, 8:51 pm

I did not know Seagram was on that show..lol. Seagram str8 up treating dem hoes how they should be treated. But the cat got booed when he rapped...lol. RIP Seag.

Oh and what the hell does Jenny Jones have on..lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ha HA! Seagram on the Jenny Jones Show!   Ha HA! Seagram on the Jenny Jones Show! Icon_minitimeMon 08 Feb 2010, 1:01 am

HAHAHA. Thanks for this Trotter. Had no clue. Funny shit. I never understand why rappers go on these shows either. That's a dope song though.. shouldn't have boo'ed the man.
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: Ha HA! Seagram on the Jenny Jones Show!   Ha HA! Seagram on the Jenny Jones Show! Icon_minitimeMon 08 Feb 2010, 1:55 am

Those lyrics he kicked were dope and very deep. But its something you shouldnt kick at a fuckin' talk show with a simple minded audience. He shouldve did something simple and just made the crowd clap
Back to top Go down
Cold Loungin
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
Cold Loungin

PostSubject: Re: Ha HA! Seagram on the Jenny Jones Show!   Ha HA! Seagram on the Jenny Jones Show! Icon_minitimeMon 08 Feb 2010, 9:07 am

hahaha... talk shows are fuckin pathetic... and BOOOOORRRRRIIIINGGGGGGG. Jenny Jones is boring, and look like a man in that damn suit. That's wierd that Seag appeared on there tho..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ha HA! Seagram on the Jenny Jones Show!   Ha HA! Seagram on the Jenny Jones Show! Icon_minitimeMon 08 Feb 2010, 12:43 pm

LMAO that was hilarious. That bitch played herself with that wide ass gap of hers. Bitches should know that when they give it up on the first night then it's nothin more than a dickdown. I don't blame Seag for what he did, and that song was dope. I think the people booed because he was a player and not because of the song. In any event, RIP Seagram.

On a side note, Jenny Jones was a dope show, she was like the female Jerry Springer back then.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ha HA! Seagram on the Jenny Jones Show!   Ha HA! Seagram on the Jenny Jones Show! Icon_minitimeMon 08 Feb 2010, 1:53 pm

KJ Styles wrote:
LMAO that was hilarious. That bitch played herself with that wide ass gap of hers. Bitches should know that when they give it up on the first night then it's nothin more than a dickdown. I don't blame Seag for what he did, and that song was dope. I think the people booed because he was a player and not because of the song. In any event, RIP Seagram.

On a side note, Jenny Jones was a dope show, she was like the female Jerry Springer back then.

I won't lie, I used to watch the hell out of the Jenny Jones show... and she always had the grimiest rappers at the end doing the dopest songs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ha HA! Seagram on the Jenny Jones Show!   Ha HA! Seagram on the Jenny Jones Show! Icon_minitimeMon 08 Feb 2010, 2:00 pm

Lionel Hutz wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:

I won't lie, I used to watch the hell out of the Jenny Jones show... and she always had the grimiest rappers at the end doing the dopest songs.

Yeah me too!!! I believe a young DMX and Xzibit were on that show before they blew up too. Born Loser (the first ever song by DMX 6 years before It's Dark debuted) was dope as fuck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ha HA! Seagram on the Jenny Jones Show!   Ha HA! Seagram on the Jenny Jones Show! Icon_minitimeMon 08 Feb 2010, 8:29 pm

She shouldn't have hit it. Any time a chick hits it when she first meets somebody, then she set herself up to be mistreated. Besides, it's unrealistic to choose a rapper and expect him to be faithful. There are some cases where it could work out, but all of the tours and time away from home would definitely put a strain on the relationship.

That's how I see it anyway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ha HA! Seagram on the Jenny Jones Show!   Ha HA! Seagram on the Jenny Jones Show! Icon_minitimeMon 08 Feb 2010, 8:33 pm

thatonethere wrote:
She shouldn't have hit it. Any time a chick hits it when she first meets somebody, then she set herself up to be mistreated. Besides, it's unrealistic to choose a rapper and expect him to be faithful. There are some cases where it could work out, but all of the tours and time away from home would definitely put a strain on the relationship.

Is that why you killed Pac?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ha HA! Seagram on the Jenny Jones Show!   Ha HA! Seagram on the Jenny Jones Show! Icon_minitimeWed 10 Feb 2010, 10:17 pm

Lionel Hutz wrote:
thatonethere wrote:

Is that why you killed Pac?

LMAO. Nope. My killing of Pac had nothing to do with "hitting it". In fact, my stance on Pac has changed greatly since I was crowned as the Tupac murderer. I shouldn't have been so harsh on him. Dude was a talented rapper who had a lot of feeling in his music. He was conflicted and troubled, and a lot of people didn't really understand it. I often wonder what he would be doing now if he were still alive.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ha HA! Seagram on the Jenny Jones Show!   Ha HA! Seagram on the Jenny Jones Show! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ha HA! Seagram on the Jenny Jones Show!
Page 1 of 1