Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jazzy Goodness

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
booerns
Keep It 100
Keep It 100
booerns

Jazzy Goodness Empty
PostSubject: Jazzy Goodness   Jazzy Goodness Icon_minitimeThu 07 May 2009, 4:20 am

So on the last forum, someone suggested the album Mystery Repeats by Pete Philly & Perquisite to me. I finally just got my copy, and this cd is nasty. Its beats are the most musical I have heard in a while, and Philly can rap and sing real nicely. I suggest this album to anyone into Jazzy or just real musical hip hop. I do not remember who suggested this to me in the first place, but I owe you. Check out the song mystery repeats on youtube or something to see what they sound like.
Back to top Go down
arokone
Jazz Fiend
arokone

Jazzy Goodness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jazzy Goodness   Jazzy Goodness Icon_minitimeThu 07 May 2009, 8:20 am

^^^Yeah, that was one of my rec's I gave you, I'm glad you enjoyed it...

When I got my copy I must of spun it for like 2 months straight...lol..Great album.

Peace
Back to top Go down

Jazzy Goodness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jazzy Goodness   Jazzy Goodness Icon_minitimeSat 09 May 2009, 3:38 pm

arokone, how would you compare it to their debut?
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

Jazzy Goodness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jazzy Goodness   Jazzy Goodness Icon_minitimeSat 09 May 2009, 3:40 pm

Their debut was better but both are very good albums.
Back to top Go down

Jazzy Goodness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jazzy Goodness   Jazzy Goodness Icon_minitimeSat 09 May 2009, 4:12 pm

I Liked the Mystery Repeats track and I'm digging Jazz meshed with hip hop. I'll check their debut out first.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jazzy Goodness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jazzy Goodness   Jazzy Goodness Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jazzy Goodness
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: Hip Hop Discussion :: New Skool Hip Hop-
Jump to: