Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Battlefield - Bad Company 2

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
yOGi420™
Backwoods Burna, Mac & Murda
yOGi420™

Battlefield - Bad Company 2 Empty
PostSubject: Battlefield - Bad Company 2   Battlefield - Bad Company 2 Icon_minitimeThu 11 Feb 2010, 1:32 am

Just pre orderedd this on amazon.... anyone else gonna get this 1???? I've played the demo and it seems pretty good
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield - Bad Company 2   Battlefield - Bad Company 2 Icon_minitimeThu 11 Feb 2010, 3:50 am

I've played the demo but for some reason I don't feel like I would have any incentive to play since Battlefield 2 still works on my computer. And then MW2 is on tha xbox.
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield - Bad Company 2   Battlefield - Bad Company 2 Icon_minitimeThu 11 Feb 2010, 12:45 pm

I'm still trying to get a feel for this one (no homo). The demo is solid, but I'm not quite sold on it. I only played it once, though. From my experience, I will say that I dig MW2 way more, though.

I'll give it another go 'round in about 2 hours...
Back to top Go down
http://throwbackjones.blogspot.com
yOGi420™
yOGi420™

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield - Bad Company 2   Battlefield - Bad Company 2 Icon_minitimeThu 11 Feb 2010, 6:55 pm

hard to compare to MW2, but this one has gotten me to play it for a number of hours now. I think that having more levels and equipment would be dope.
Back to top Go down
yOGi420™
yOGi420™

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield - Bad Company 2   Battlefield - Bad Company 2 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Mar 2010, 11:24 pm

OK, so i've put in about 9 hours online and completed the campaign mode since Saturday, I've come to the conclusion that this maybe taking the spot MW2 was filling in my free time. The story line is better, destructive levels (buildings and vehicles), the different options of online play are a refreshing change, the option to drive different vehicles is dope, you can choose to respawn at the current location any of your squad mates, and the camping is not as big of a problem. I highly recommend this to MW2 fans, you will not be disappointed. The demo does not do justice for the actual game.
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield - Bad Company 2   Battlefield - Bad Company 2 Icon_minitimeThu 11 Mar 2010, 2:05 am

yOGi420™ wrote:
OK, so i've put in about 9 hours online and completed the campaign mode since Saturday, I've come to the conclusion that this maybe taking the spot MW2 was filling in my free time. The story line is better, destructive levels (buildings and vehicles), the different options of online play are a refreshing change, the option to drive different vehicles is dope, you can choose to respawn at the current location any of your squad mates, and the camping is not as big of a problem. I highly recommend this to MW2 fans, you will not be disappointed. The demo does not do justice for the actual game.

Sold.

One thing I can't stand is a punk ass camper...
Back to top Go down
yOGi420™
yOGi420™

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield - Bad Company 2   Battlefield - Bad Company 2 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Mar 2010, 1:23 am

so you get your copy yet norf???
Back to top Go down
yOGi420™
yOGi420™

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield - Bad Company 2   Battlefield - Bad Company 2 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Apr 2010, 12:08 am

WTF!!!!! norf why have you never joined in on some matches yet????? Shaking My Head
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield - Bad Company 2   Battlefield - Bad Company 2 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Apr 2010, 3:06 pm

My bad...I know it says I was logged on, but I really just never remembered to turn my shit off when I was away. I'm on right now, though. lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield - Bad Company 2   Battlefield - Bad Company 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battlefield - Bad Company 2
Page 1 of 1