Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WHAT THE FUNK!!!! WEARE THE WORLD 25 feat.LILWAYNE!!! Humanity isa failure

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

WHAT THE FUNK!!!! WEARE THE WORLD 25 feat.LILWAYNE!!! Humanity isa failure Empty
PostSubject: WHAT THE FUNK!!!! WEARE THE WORLD 25 feat.LILWAYNE!!! Humanity isa failure   WHAT THE FUNK!!!! WEARE THE WORLD 25 feat.LILWAYNE!!! Humanity isa failure Icon_minitimeMon 15 Feb 2010, 3:01 am

How doyou feel about this debachery?
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

WHAT THE FUNK!!!! WEARE THE WORLD 25 feat.LILWAYNE!!! Humanity isa failure Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE FUNK!!!! WEARE THE WORLD 25 feat.LILWAYNE!!! Humanity isa failure   WHAT THE FUNK!!!! WEARE THE WORLD 25 feat.LILWAYNE!!! Humanity isa failure Icon_minitimeMon 15 Feb 2010, 3:15 am

I'm gonna be honest...I hate the new WATW.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/TheFakeJustinLinker
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE FUNK!!!! WEARE THE WORLD 25 feat.LILWAYNE!!! Humanity isa failure   WHAT THE FUNK!!!! WEARE THE WORLD 25 feat.LILWAYNE!!! Humanity isa failure Icon_minitimeMon 15 Feb 2010, 7:19 am

It definitely represents a drop in standards. But, it parallels our culture. Wayne is a catalyst to hundreds of thousands, if not millions. It's a logical move on behalf of the organizers, kind of surprising on his part.

"I'm a gangsta....Gangstas don't ask questions..." No matter what level of maturity he may ever reach he will always be defined by that retarded interview, in my mind.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE FUNK!!!! WEARE THE WORLD 25 feat.LILWAYNE!!! Humanity isa failure   WHAT THE FUNK!!!! WEARE THE WORLD 25 feat.LILWAYNE!!! Humanity isa failure Icon_minitimeMon 15 Feb 2010, 11:26 am

this song is terrible
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE FUNK!!!! WEARE THE WORLD 25 feat.LILWAYNE!!! Humanity isa failure   WHAT THE FUNK!!!! WEARE THE WORLD 25 feat.LILWAYNE!!! Humanity isa failure Icon_minitimeMon 15 Feb 2010, 11:28 am

What do you expect? It's Lil Wayne!
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE FUNK!!!! WEARE THE WORLD 25 feat.LILWAYNE!!! Humanity isa failure   WHAT THE FUNK!!!! WEARE THE WORLD 25 feat.LILWAYNE!!! Humanity isa failure Icon_minitimeMon 15 Feb 2010, 9:38 pm

LOLFUCKINGLOL!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE FUNK!!!! WEARE THE WORLD 25 feat.LILWAYNE!!! Humanity isa failure   WHAT THE FUNK!!!! WEARE THE WORLD 25 feat.LILWAYNE!!! Humanity isa failure Icon_minitimeTue 16 Feb 2010, 3:53 pm

The song sounds like a demo and there is no Lauryn Hill. This is another pathetic Hollywood attempt to say "Look at us,we care"
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE FUNK!!!! WEARE THE WORLD 25 feat.LILWAYNE!!! Humanity isa failure   WHAT THE FUNK!!!! WEARE THE WORLD 25 feat.LILWAYNE!!! Humanity isa failure Icon_minitimeTue 16 Feb 2010, 6:50 pm

Indeed. The song sucked. Bad. Even for Quincey Jones' production.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/TheFakeJustinLinker
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE FUNK!!!! WEARE THE WORLD 25 feat.LILWAYNE!!! Humanity isa failure   WHAT THE FUNK!!!! WEARE THE WORLD 25 feat.LILWAYNE!!! Humanity isa failure Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WHAT THE FUNK!!!! WEARE THE WORLD 25 feat.LILWAYNE!!! Humanity isa failure
Page 1 of 1