Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rae, Meth, Ghost album Artwork...SICK!!!!!!

Go down 
+5
J. Harris
Justin Linker
Shaun
E. Taylor
Laced With Slang
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

Rae, Meth, Ghost album Artwork...SICK!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Rae, Meth, Ghost album Artwork...SICK!!!!!!   Rae, Meth, Ghost album Artwork...SICK!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed 17 Feb 2010, 2:53 am

Rae, Meth, Ghost album Artwork...SICK!!!!!! 20100216-WUMASSACRE
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rae, Meth, Ghost album Artwork...SICK!!!!!!   Rae, Meth, Ghost album Artwork...SICK!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed 17 Feb 2010, 10:30 am

You realize that's bs, right? The album is called three the hard way now.
Back to top Go down
E. Taylor
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
E. Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Rae, Meth, Ghost album Artwork...SICK!!!!!!   Rae, Meth, Ghost album Artwork...SICK!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed 17 Feb 2010, 10:39 am

Regardless of what it's called i have a feeling this is going to be a sick album.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rae, Meth, Ghost album Artwork...SICK!!!!!!   Rae, Meth, Ghost album Artwork...SICK!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu 18 Feb 2010, 12:03 am

I hope to god that is the album cover. This is the must buy of the year right now!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rae, Meth, Ghost album Artwork...SICK!!!!!!   Rae, Meth, Ghost album Artwork...SICK!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu 18 Feb 2010, 12:13 am

I prefer that album cover, but I've yet to see it on any official wu-site and those looks like old pics that got shopped together.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Rae, Meth, Ghost album Artwork...SICK!!!!!!   Rae, Meth, Ghost album Artwork...SICK!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu 18 Feb 2010, 12:22 am

According to Raekwon's Facebook, it's still called Wu-Massacre...
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Rae, Meth, Ghost album Artwork...SICK!!!!!!   Rae, Meth, Ghost album Artwork...SICK!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu 18 Feb 2010, 2:27 am

N3R0 wrote:
I prefer that album cover, but I've yet to see it on any official wu-site and those looks like old pics that got shopped together.

these are brand new pics first off.

Second, it was rumored at first to not be official, but Rae has since tweeted that this is gonna be it most likely, it also appears on the Def Jam website and on Amazon with this cover...
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

PostSubject: Re: Rae, Meth, Ghost album Artwork...SICK!!!!!!   Rae, Meth, Ghost album Artwork...SICK!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu 18 Feb 2010, 2:46 am

GODDAMN!!!! Yessir.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/TheFakeJustinLinker
J. Harris
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: Rae, Meth, Ghost album Artwork...SICK!!!!!!   Rae, Meth, Ghost album Artwork...SICK!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu 18 Feb 2010, 7:58 pm

Damn, one of the best album covers ever made seriously!! OBFCL2 set the bar again for Wu. Hopefully, this will continue the trend. Bring the MFUCKIN RUCKUS!!
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: Rae, Meth, Ghost album Artwork...SICK!!!!!!   Rae, Meth, Ghost album Artwork...SICK!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri 19 Feb 2010, 1:03 am

Here here...

Dope cover. Whatever it's called, it's gonna be a blind buy for me...
Back to top Go down
http://throwbackjones.blogspot.com
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Rae, Meth, Ghost album Artwork...SICK!!!!!!   Rae, Meth, Ghost album Artwork...SICK!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri 19 Feb 2010, 8:54 am

This would be a dope cover, but ultimately it could come in a brown liquor bag and i'd be ok with it as long as the music is dope.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Rae, Meth, Ghost album Artwork...SICK!!!!!!   Rae, Meth, Ghost album Artwork...SICK!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri 19 Feb 2010, 9:38 am

when does this officially drop?? a must get no doubt about that
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Rae, Meth, Ghost album Artwork...SICK!!!!!!   Rae, Meth, Ghost album Artwork...SICK!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue 02 Mar 2010, 7:46 pm

Criminology 2.5 with Meth

Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Rae, Meth, Ghost album Artwork...SICK!!!!!!   Rae, Meth, Ghost album Artwork...SICK!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue 02 Mar 2010, 7:47 pm

smh. I was just gonna post that.
Back to top Go down
ACRID"
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
ACRID

PostSubject: Re: Rae, Meth, Ghost album Artwork...SICK!!!!!!   Rae, Meth, Ghost album Artwork...SICK!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue 02 Mar 2010, 8:03 pm

Slang Editorial wrote:

Dope fuckin cover..dope fuckin concept..dope all around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rae, Meth, Ghost album Artwork...SICK!!!!!!   Rae, Meth, Ghost album Artwork...SICK!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue 02 Mar 2010, 9:39 pm

This album comes out March 30th. Lookin forward to it.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Rae, Meth, Ghost album Artwork...SICK!!!!!!   Rae, Meth, Ghost album Artwork...SICK!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue 02 Mar 2010, 10:23 pm

KJ Styles wrote:
This album comes out March 30th. Lookin forward to it.

all the Mathematics produced tracks are going to knock...ive heard snippets of Meth vs. Chef 2, and Miranda and theyre both crazy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rae, Meth, Ghost album Artwork...SICK!!!!!!   Rae, Meth, Ghost album Artwork...SICK!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed 03 Mar 2010, 1:27 am

sickkk shit mane...yeeeeeeeeeeee...gon be dopee
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Rae, Meth, Ghost album Artwork...SICK!!!!!!   Rae, Meth, Ghost album Artwork...SICK!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed 03 Mar 2010, 2:36 pm

So apparently there could be variant covers to the album, and if anyone cared the art is done by comics artist Chris Bachalo

go here to check them out
http://highbridnation.com/2010/03/02/wu-tang-unveil-comic-book-inspired-wu-massacre-cover-art/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rae, Meth, Ghost album Artwork...SICK!!!!!!   Rae, Meth, Ghost album Artwork...SICK!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed 03 Mar 2010, 2:40 pm

Chris Bachalo is dope.
Back to top Go down
ACRID"
ACRID

PostSubject: Re: Rae, Meth, Ghost album Artwork...SICK!!!!!!   Rae, Meth, Ghost album Artwork...SICK!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed 03 Mar 2010, 3:34 pm

Slang Editorial wrote:
So apparently there could be variant covers to the album, and if anyone cared the art is done by comics artist Chris Bachalo

go here to check them out
http://highbridnation.com/2010/03/02/wu-tang-unveil-comic-book-inspired-wu-massacre-cover-art/

all the covers are fuckin' hott..completely goes with the wu tang style(ie, liquid swords)..major major props for the album covers

apparently they have a contest where they give you the opportunity to name their group and win that along with your shout in the liner notes....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rae, Meth, Ghost album Artwork...SICK!!!!!!   Rae, Meth, Ghost album Artwork...SICK!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed 03 Mar 2010, 10:40 pm

Slang Editorial wrote:

Tight cover!!!!!
Back to top Go down
ACRID"
ACRID

PostSubject: Re: Rae, Meth, Ghost album Artwork...SICK!!!!!!   Rae, Meth, Ghost album Artwork...SICK!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri 05 Mar 2010, 11:50 am

the only thing i will say...THE ONLY THING I WILL SAY....is, lets retire the 'Criminology' song titles..granted,their dope(OB4CL/OB4CL2/Wu-Mass.).....its just getting to be overkill
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Rae, Meth, Ghost album Artwork...SICK!!!!!!   Rae, Meth, Ghost album Artwork...SICK!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri 05 Mar 2010, 11:54 am

The Homie, Acrid wrote:
the only thing i will say...THE ONLY THING I WILL SAY....is, lets retire the 'Criminology' song titles..granted,their dope(OB4CL/OB4CL2/Wu-Mass.).....its just getting to be overkill

while i agree, it never appeared on OBFCL2, 2.5 is the song that was supposed to be on it with an extra Ghost verse and a Meth verse
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Rae, Meth, Ghost album Artwork...SICK!!!!!!   Rae, Meth, Ghost album Artwork...SICK!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri 12 Mar 2010, 4:42 pm

Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: Rae, Meth, Ghost album Artwork...SICK!!!!!!   Rae, Meth, Ghost album Artwork...SICK!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri 12 Mar 2010, 4:51 pm

Ghost's flow... Where'd it go?

Dope track, but I find that sort of bothersome...
Back to top Go down
http://throwbackjones.blogspot.com

PostSubject: Re: Rae, Meth, Ghost album Artwork...SICK!!!!!!   Rae, Meth, Ghost album Artwork...SICK!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon 15 Mar 2010, 5:21 pm

I think there are going to be three variant covers in addition to the original... my hope would be they would just include them with the booklet in a way you could choose which cover to display at any given time.

I hope they don't do some bullshit with the OG cover and then 3 additional versions with the variant covers...though I'm sure some wu fan boys would purchase the album 4 times for collector's sake.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rae, Meth, Ghost album Artwork...SICK!!!!!!   Rae, Meth, Ghost album Artwork...SICK!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rae, Meth, Ghost album Artwork...SICK!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: Hip Hop Discussion :: New Skool Hip Hop-
Jump to: