Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Immortal Technique Says The Middle Passage Will Drop This Year

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Immortal Technique Says The Middle Passage Will Drop This Year Empty
PostSubject: Immortal Technique Says The Middle Passage Will Drop This Year   Immortal Technique Says The Middle Passage Will Drop This Year Icon_minitimeTue 23 Feb 2010, 1:04 pm

Diabolic's Liar & A Thief drops April 6th, to be followed at some point by The Middle Passage. Apparently he's been having problems with Viper Records (no elaboration on what kind of problems, though) but he hopes to have the record out by the end of the year. I'm not holding my breath, but I thought I'd pass this along.
Back to top Go down
Esco
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
Esco

PostSubject: Re: Immortal Technique Says The Middle Passage Will Drop This Year   Immortal Technique Says The Middle Passage Will Drop This Year Icon_minitimeTue 23 Feb 2010, 1:11 pm

Nice to hear, I've always wanted to hear a full length from Diabolic ever since I hear his Foul Play Mixtape.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Immortal Technique Says The Middle Passage Will Drop This Year   Immortal Technique Says The Middle Passage Will Drop This Year Icon_minitimeTue 23 Feb 2010, 1:24 pm

A lot of people (including myself) are looking forward to the Diabolic album. I don't think Southpaw is doing the beats though so it'll be interesting to see who is.
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: Immortal Technique Says The Middle Passage Will Drop This Year   Immortal Technique Says The Middle Passage Will Drop This Year Icon_minitimeTue 23 Feb 2010, 1:28 pm

Yeah dope.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Immortal Technique Says The Middle Passage Will Drop This Year   Immortal Technique Says The Middle Passage Will Drop This Year Icon_minitimeTue 23 Feb 2010, 2:25 pm

Diabolic should've dropped an album say... in '02? When people still cared who he was. And the Middle Passage was supposed to drop for the past 3 years. That being said, I'll check both of these out
Back to top Go down
ACRID"
ACRID

PostSubject: Re: Immortal Technique Says The Middle Passage Will Drop This Year   Immortal Technique Says The Middle Passage Will Drop This Year Icon_minitimeTue 23 Feb 2010, 2:37 pm

Shaun wrote:
Diabolic should've dropped an album say... in '02? When people still cared who he was. And the Middle Passage was supposed to drop for the past 3 years. That being said, I'll check both of these out

Yeah.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Immortal Technique Says The Middle Passage Will Drop This Year   Immortal Technique Says The Middle Passage Will Drop This Year Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Immortal Technique Says The Middle Passage Will Drop This Year
Page 1 of 1