Hip-Hop 4 Life
 
HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 I want...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
avatar

Posts : 3100
Join date : 2009-05-06
Age : 121
Location : Midland, NC USA

PostSubject: I want...   Fri 26 Feb 2010, 3:39 am

Vinyl records...anyone willing to sell any, list them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/TheFakeJustinLinker
Esco
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
avatar

Posts : 1989
Join date : 2009-05-06
Age : 26
Location : South GA

PostSubject: Re: I want...   Fri 26 Feb 2010, 11:28 am

I want 2 turntables and a mixer. Feels like we're making a Christmas list here.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: I want...   Fri 26 Feb 2010, 12:11 pm

King Sandman-No Secrets, No Lies
King Sandman-King Of Hallucinations
any Evil Pimp album
DMG-Rigormortiz
any dope Ganxta NIP album
Ras Kass-Soul On Ice
Snypaz-Day In The Life (of a snypa)
3 6 Mafia-Smoced Out, Loced Out
any Alley Life, Genovese, or Poverty album or mixtape
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
avatar

Posts : 10879
Join date : 2009-05-06
Age : 35

PostSubject: Re: I want...   Fri 26 Feb 2010, 12:15 pm

How much are you willing to pay for the DMG cd?

_________________
Haterex: Drunk driving is an american pastime for me, and it's an activity I hold dear to my heart. I drive like a champ on the sauce

[11:03:51] @ Jeff : if I was selling popsicles for $1,000
[11:04:00] @ Jeff : and you get a free blowjob from a hooker with that popsicle
[11:04:05] @ Jeff : I'm pretty sure that's still prostitution
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: I want...   Fri 26 Feb 2010, 12:21 pm

I dunno, man, they want like $20 + S&H on amazon, so less than that? How much would you sell it for? Or do you know of a place that has it for a reasonable price?
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
avatar

Posts : 10879
Join date : 2009-05-06
Age : 35

PostSubject: Re: I want...   Fri 26 Feb 2010, 12:38 pm

N3R0 wrote:
I dunno, man, they want like $20 + S&H on amazon, so less than that? How much would you sell it for? Or do you know of a place that has it for a reasonable price?

Ah, i saw it at a store for $20. I assumed it was more than that on amazon. I'll keep an eye out for it though. I got mine for like $6 a few years ago.

_________________
Haterex: Drunk driving is an american pastime for me, and it's an activity I hold dear to my heart. I drive like a champ on the sauce

[11:03:51] @ Jeff : if I was selling popsicles for $1,000
[11:04:00] @ Jeff : and you get a free blowjob from a hooker with that popsicle
[11:04:05] @ Jeff : I'm pretty sure that's still prostitution
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: I want...   Fri 26 Feb 2010, 2:28 pm

Yeah I know there's cheap copies out there, but they're few and far between. I saw one for $3 on hastings awhile back but it was just the cd (which I didn't think they carried, but that's what the listing said).
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: I want...   Fri 26 Feb 2010, 2:29 pm

I got my Rigormortiz for 3.98.... gotta love half price books.
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
avatar

Posts : 3100
Join date : 2009-05-06
Age : 121
Location : Midland, NC USA

PostSubject: Re: I want...   Fri 26 Feb 2010, 5:28 pm

smhhhh why y'all posting y'all wants and needs up in here. Get your own goddamned thread smh
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/TheFakeJustinLinker
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
avatar

Posts : 10879
Join date : 2009-05-06
Age : 35

PostSubject: Re: I want...   Fri 26 Feb 2010, 5:33 pm

I want a buxom blonde. I am offering a 26 year old wife in slightly used condition.

_________________
Haterex: Drunk driving is an american pastime for me, and it's an activity I hold dear to my heart. I drive like a champ on the sauce

[11:03:51] @ Jeff : if I was selling popsicles for $1,000
[11:04:00] @ Jeff : and you get a free blowjob from a hooker with that popsicle
[11:04:05] @ Jeff : I'm pretty sure that's still prostitution
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
avatar

Posts : 3100
Join date : 2009-05-06
Age : 121
Location : Midland, NC USA

PostSubject: Re: I want...   Fri 26 Feb 2010, 5:37 pm

I'll trade you for a week...I'll offer a 23 year old wife, Irish/Mexican, dirty blonde hair. Hella used condition...free shipping
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/TheFakeJustinLinker
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: I want...   Sat 27 Feb 2010, 3:50 am

Blu and Exile-Below the Heavens
Masta Ace-Disposable Arts
Ken Starr-Star Status
Canibus-For Whom The Beat Tolls

More to come later.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
avatar

Posts : 10096
Join date : 2009-05-06
Age : 26
Location : Eardrum>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Quality

PostSubject: Re: I want...   Sat 27 Feb 2010, 3:56 am

I'll sell you a sealed copy of BTH for $200

_________________
[19:13:27] Steve : "AND THE COLONIALS DROPPED TEA in the WATER! HOW DID NAS LOSE TO JAY-Z???""
[19:13:57] Steve : that was mj KJ impression

[22:07:07] Dang! Trotter has joined the chat on Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:07 pm
[22:07:33] Dang! Trotter : I don't like Nicholas Cage's hair.
[22:07:39] Dang! Trotter is Disconnected on Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:07 pm
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
avatar

Posts : 4016
Join date : 2009-09-24

PostSubject: Re: I want...   Sat 27 Feb 2010, 6:22 am

How much are you willing to pay for a sealed copy of Canibus "For Whom The Beat Tolls", A. Scott?
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
avatar

Posts : 4016
Join date : 2009-09-24

PostSubject: Re: I want...   Sat 27 Feb 2010, 6:24 am

I even got that Kenn Star if you want that as well.

I sold both my copies of "Below the Heavens" a year ago thinking it'll be re-release Sad
Back to top Go down
Cold Loungin
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
avatar

Posts : 1302
Join date : 2009-08-28

PostSubject: Re: I want...   Sat 27 Feb 2010, 5:27 pm

N3R0 wrote:
King Sandman-No Secrets, No Lies
King Sandman-King Of Hallucinations
any Evil Pimp album
DMG-Rigormortiz
any dope Ganxta NIP album
Ras Kass-Soul On Ice
Snypaz-Day In The Life (of a snypa)
3 6 Mafia-Smoced Out, Loced Out
any Alley Life, Genovese, or Poverty album or mixtape

I have that Sandman junt, it's not bad. I had never heard of his other one though, or him being called King.
Back to top Go down
arokone
Jazz Fiend
avatar

Posts : 596
Join date : 2009-05-06
Age : 44
Location : Chicago

PostSubject: Re: I want...   Sat 27 Feb 2010, 10:27 pm

Blu and Exile-Below the Heavens I ordered this album right when they went out of print...I'm still looking for it, but I'm not paying $100.00 dollars for it, so I'll wait and keep bumping my burn copy..lol

Peace
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
avatar

Posts : 9848
Join date : 2009-05-06
Age : 29
Location : Detroit

PostSubject: Re: I want...   Sat 27 Feb 2010, 11:39 pm

yo SRP how much u wanna sell me YBB for?
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: I want...   Sat 27 Feb 2010, 11:58 pm

when he left his first label, he had to change his name somehow, which is also why that other really shitty Sandman rapper has to call himself Da Homeboy Sandman or whatever. You looking to sell that No Secrets joint Lounge?
Back to top Go down
Cold Loungin
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
avatar

Posts : 1302
Join date : 2009-08-28

PostSubject: Re: I want...   Sun 28 Feb 2010, 3:46 am

N3R0 wrote:
when he left his first label, he had to change his name somehow, which is also why that other really shitty Sandman rapper has to call himself Da Homeboy Sandman or whatever. You looking to sell that No Secrets joint Lounge?

Hey man, naa not looking to sell that one. Sounds like there's too many Sandman's's's. Wierd that he had to change the name though still. I got a few albums by Mr Sandman from Hunters Point, sfc, and then another one Mr Sandman "Mississippi Burning"... Must be a popular name!
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: I want...   Sun 28 Feb 2010, 10:47 pm

arokone wrote:
Blu and Exile-Below the Heavens I ordered this album right when they went out of print...I'm still looking for it, but I'm not paying $100.00 dollars for it, so I'll wait and keep bumping my burn copy..lol

Peace

Exactly.

Continued list:
MF Grimm- Scars and Memories
All Nujabes's albums
Bahamadia-Good Rap Music
Bits N Pieces- Hip Hop
Asheru-Insomnia
Masta Ace-A Long Hot Summer
All Nine's Albums


Last edited by thatonethere on Sun 28 Feb 2010, 10:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: I want...   Sun 28 Feb 2010, 10:50 pm

thatonethere wrote:
arokone wrote:
Blu and Exile-Below the Heavens I ordered this album right when they went out of print...I'm still looking for it, but I'm not paying $100.00 dollars for it, so I'll wait and keep bumping my burn copy..lol

Peace

Exactly.

I know plenty of cheaper sleep aids out there. You could get the entire ATCQ catalog for less than that and sleep like a comatose baby.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: I want...   Sun 28 Feb 2010, 10:55 pm

Lionel Hutz wrote:
thatonethere wrote:
arokone wrote:
Blu and Exile-Below the Heavens I ordered this album right when they went out of print...I'm still looking for it, but I'm not paying $100.00 dollars for it, so I'll wait and keep bumping my burn copy..lol

Peace

Exactly.

I know plenty of cheaper sleep aids out there. You could get the entire ATCQ catalog for less than that and sleep like a comatose baby.

To each his own....
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
avatar

Posts : 3500
Join date : 2009-05-28
Age : 35
Location : Bankhead SHAWTY and we'll take yo COOKIE!

PostSubject: Re: I want...   Sun 28 Feb 2010, 11:17 pm

Blu & Exile-Below the Heavens, as well

"I got my Rigormortiz for 3.98.... gotta love half price books."
SRP you LUCK BASTARD!!!
Half-Price is one of my hangouts when I come home for visits. I'll have to start giving my Dad a list whenever he goes in.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: I want...   Sun 28 Feb 2010, 11:20 pm

TheHazardous wrote:
Blu & Exile-Below the Heavens, as well

"I got my Rigormortiz for 3.98.... gotta love half price books."
SRP you LUCK BASTARD!!!
Half-Price is one of my hangouts when I come home for visits. I'll have to start giving my Dad a list whenever he goes in.

Tell him to hit up the one on cooper and pioneer (I think it's pioneer, might be division) - that's where I've found my best deals and every rare occasion they have either a ton of good $1 CDs or some rare ass Rap A Lot shit for regular price or cheaper.
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
avatar

Posts : 3500
Join date : 2009-05-28
Age : 35
Location : Bankhead SHAWTY and we'll take yo COOKIE!

PostSubject: Re: I want...   Sun 28 Feb 2010, 11:37 pm

The one on Cooper is the one we usually go to. I guess I go at the wrong time as far as music is concerned. However I did get Chino, & Sick Jacken at the one in Hulen.

Hit up Movie Trading Company out in Hurst, I got Little Brother there and a few finds out at on Collins in Arlington near the mall however there a little more accurate when comes to value of the product but every once in awhile I catch em slipping. The older and less popular it was the less likely they'll realize it. MTC in TX is an East Coast Gold Mine.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: I want...   Sun 28 Feb 2010, 11:41 pm

TheHazardous wrote:
The one on Cooper is the one we usually go to. I guess I go at the wrong time as far as music is concerned. However I did get Chino, & Sick Jacken at the one in Hulen.

Hit up Movie Trading Company out in Hurst, I got Little Brother there and a few finds out at on Collins in Arlington near the mall however there a little more accurate when comes to value of the product but every once in awhile I catch em slipping. The older and less popular it was the less likely they'll realize it. MTC in TX is an East Coast Gold Mine.


I've hit the one up in Hurst and Cooper and never found much of interest there. There's a CD Warehouse in Arlington on Collins in front of the new Cowboy's stadium and they have disc only CDs/DVDS/Games at 2 for a Dollar. I've found a disc only copy of a 1000 dollar CD there once. And a lot of other random but dope shit.
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
avatar

Posts : 3500
Join date : 2009-05-28
Age : 35
Location : Bankhead SHAWTY and we'll take yo COOKIE!

PostSubject: Re: I want...   Sun 28 Feb 2010, 11:53 pm

What CD was that? That's my spot too.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: I want...   Sun 28 Feb 2010, 11:59 pm

http://www.amazon.com/We-Got-All-Tha-Kompound/dp/B0000069CF/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1267415932&sr=8-1

that's the CD... didn't even know what it was when I got it - just saw a funny cover. Some dude with an afro pick and wife beater and it said "Pup Dog Records" lol
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
avatar

Posts : 3500
Join date : 2009-05-28
Age : 35
Location : Bankhead SHAWTY and we'll take yo COOKIE!

PostSubject: Re: I want...   Mon 01 Mar 2010, 12:59 am

Is it any good?
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: I want...   Mon 01 Mar 2010, 1:05 am

It's not bad, it's not great either. Just some average, funky gangsta rap from the 1990s.

It's only famous cause they are from Little Rock and LR got famous back then cause they were on HBO for that gang banging show.
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
avatar

Posts : 2589
Join date : 2009-05-06
Location : Between a rock and hard place

PostSubject: Re: I want...   Tue 02 Mar 2010, 2:09 pm

I want any of the King Of Figters game on PS2 from 2000 to 2006. Only willing to pay 25 for each
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
avatar

Posts : 3500
Join date : 2009-05-28
Age : 35
Location : Bankhead SHAWTY and we'll take yo COOKIE!

PostSubject: Re: I want...   Tue 02 Mar 2010, 11:40 pm

I guess that must be a regional thing like Oakcliff Assassin and Pimpsta.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: I want...   Sun 07 Mar 2010, 12:15 pm

Trotter I have the KOF anthology for Wii?? You want?
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
avatar

Posts : 2589
Join date : 2009-05-06
Location : Between a rock and hard place

PostSubject: Re: I want...   Thu 11 Mar 2010, 3:32 pm

N3R0 wrote:
Trotter I have the KOF anthology for Wii?? You want?

I already got that. Pay attention to my post-anything from 2000-2006
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: I want...   

Back to top Go down
 
I want...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: The Lounge :: The Junk Yard-
Jump to: