Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Marco Polo/Rustee Juxx - The eXXXecution album

Go down 
+3
Norfeest
Dang! Trotter
J. Harris
7 posters
AuthorMessage
J. Harris
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

Marco Polo/Rustee Juxx - The eXXXecution album Empty
PostSubject: Marco Polo/Rustee Juxx - The eXXXecution album   Marco Polo/Rustee Juxx - The eXXXecution album Icon_minitimeTue 02 Mar 2010, 7:30 pm

Damn, this album sounds good! Can't wait to cop on that date. Here are the samples:

http://www.amazon.com/The-eXXecution-Explicit/dp/B00384M0P8/ref=mb_oe_o
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: Marco Polo/Rustee Juxx - The eXXXecution album   Marco Polo/Rustee Juxx - The eXXXecution album Icon_minitimeThu 11 Mar 2010, 2:44 pm

Rustee Juxx just ain't a good rapper
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: Marco Polo/Rustee Juxx - The eXXXecution album   Marco Polo/Rustee Juxx - The eXXXecution album Icon_minitimeThu 11 Mar 2010, 6:25 pm

Haven't heard very much Juxx, but the little I heard was alright. From what little I've heard and the idea of that being put on top of some MP beats, I'd likely d/l this in a heartbeat.
Back to top Go down
http://throwbackjones.blogspot.com

PostSubject: Re: Marco Polo/Rustee Juxx - The eXXXecution album   Marco Polo/Rustee Juxx - The eXXXecution album Icon_minitimeThu 11 Mar 2010, 6:32 pm

I agree Juxx is not the best rapper, but I heard a song from this on Slang's thread and came away impressed. If the beats from Polo are dope enough it'll likely be worth a spin.
Back to top Go down
RuKuS
Keep It 100
Keep It 100
RuKuS

PostSubject: Re: Marco Polo/Rustee Juxx - The eXXXecution album   Marco Polo/Rustee Juxx - The eXXXecution album Icon_minitimeWed 15 Sep 2010, 10:32 pm

Ah. "Let's Take a Sec" ALMOST made me buy this album. I decided to d/l it first. Seems pretty average so far to me. Maybe I just gotta give it another spin....
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Marco Polo/Rustee Juxx - The eXXXecution album   Marco Polo/Rustee Juxx - The eXXXecution album Icon_minitimeWed 15 Sep 2010, 10:42 pm

Anyone listen to Adamantine?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marco Polo/Rustee Juxx - The eXXXecution album   Marco Polo/Rustee Juxx - The eXXXecution album Icon_minitimeThu 16 Sep 2010, 2:24 pm

Keep spinning this. This album is great.
Back to top Go down
Purple Haze
Keep It 100
Keep It 100
Purple Haze

PostSubject: Re: Marco Polo/Rustee Juxx - The eXXXecution album   Marco Polo/Rustee Juxx - The eXXXecution album Icon_minitimeThu 16 Sep 2010, 11:18 pm

I've been on the fence about this one. I need to quit messin' around and give it a solid spin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marco Polo/Rustee Juxx - The eXXXecution album   Marco Polo/Rustee Juxx - The eXXXecution album Icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep 2010, 3:54 pm

Hardcore East Coast hip-hop. You don't like this, you probably don't like anything East Coast from 1994-1998.
Back to top Go down
RuKuS
Keep It 100
Keep It 100
RuKuS

PostSubject: Re: Marco Polo/Rustee Juxx - The eXXXecution album   Marco Polo/Rustee Juxx - The eXXXecution album Icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep 2010, 4:30 pm

LBT/Animosity wrote:
Hardcore East Coast hip-hop. You don't like this, you probably don't like anything East Coast from 1994-1998.

Just cause it sounds like hard core east coast hip hop doesn't mean it's good. That's actually my favorite sound, too. Still gotta give it another spin, though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marco Polo/Rustee Juxx - The eXXXecution album   Marco Polo/Rustee Juxx - The eXXXecution album Icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep 2010, 5:53 pm

Spin it.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Marco Polo/Rustee Juxx - The eXXXecution album   Marco Polo/Rustee Juxx - The eXXXecution album Icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep 2010, 5:57 pm

LBT/Animosity wrote:

It's an average album. MP does his thing, but RJ is nothing special. Kill that condescending shit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marco Polo/Rustee Juxx - The eXXXecution album   Marco Polo/Rustee Juxx - The eXXXecution album Icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep 2010, 5:58 pm

You're comparing Rustee Juxx to the best era ever for EC hip-hop arguably? 93-96?
Back to top Go down
J. Harris
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: Marco Polo/Rustee Juxx - The eXXXecution album   Marco Polo/Rustee Juxx - The eXXXecution album Icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep 2010, 10:16 pm

The album is pretty dope, and the production is insane. Rustee's mic skills could have been better IMO. He sounded better on Heltah Skeltah's Magnum Force album.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Marco Polo/Rustee Juxx - The eXXXecution album   Marco Polo/Rustee Juxx - The eXXXecution album Icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep 2010, 10:23 pm

Half wrote:
Anyone listen to Adamantine?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marco Polo/Rustee Juxx - The eXXXecution album   Marco Polo/Rustee Juxx - The eXXXecution album Icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep 2010, 10:47 pm

Why is this album or ruste juxx even being talked about right now? Ruste Juxx isn't even top 10 on his own label... not worth anyone's time. Where is Mic Tyson? That's what the fuck I want to know. Fuck you dru ha.
Back to top Go down
J. Harris
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: Marco Polo/Rustee Juxx - The eXXXecution album   Marco Polo/Rustee Juxx - The eXXXecution album Icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep 2010, 11:36 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
Why is this album or ruste juxx even being talked about right now? Ruste Juxx isn't even top 10 on his own label... not worth anyone's time. Where is Mic Tyson? That's what the fuck I want to know. Fuck you dru ha.

LOL! Hilarious SRP. Not even top 10 on his own label. Haha. Yeah, where is that damn Mic Tyson joint. The album is complete, and Price even stated it was supposed to drop Q4 of this year. Also, I want to know where Rock's Monstah Musik album is.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marco Polo/Rustee Juxx - The eXXXecution album   Marco Polo/Rustee Juxx - The eXXXecution album Icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep 2010, 2:25 pm

I didn't say best ever in that era...I meant in the same vein of EC 94-98. I'm saying if you don't like this, you don't like a majority of that era's artists. What mic skillz are we talking about? He may not be as lyrical or have the flow or breath control of your Biggies, Jeru's, or your Big Pun's, but he's on par or better than your Noreaga's, Cormega's, DMX's, Big Noyd's or anybody else you'd like to group in there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marco Polo/Rustee Juxx - The eXXXecution album   Marco Polo/Rustee Juxx - The eXXXecution album Icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep 2010, 3:36 pm

lol @ him being better than Mega, CNN, DMX, etc. Get a clue homeboy!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marco Polo/Rustee Juxx - The eXXXecution album   Marco Polo/Rustee Juxx - The eXXXecution album Icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep 2010, 3:42 pm

LBT/Animosity wrote:
I didn't say best ever in that era...I meant in the same vein of EC 94-98. I'm saying if you don't like this, you don't like a majority of that era's artists. What mic skillz are we talking about? He may not be as lyrical or have the flow or breath control of your Biggies, Jeru's, or your Big Pun's, but he's on par or better than your Noreaga's, Cormega's, DMX's, Big Noyd's or anybody else you'd like to group in there.

Or there is the possibility that you don't like this because it sounds so much like average music from that era. Good music is good music dude, I don't go around praising some average shit just because it sounds a certain way.

Juxx doesn't even have the personality of nore or DMX or the lyrics of Mega. Big Noyd is the only one he is comparable to and Noyd is forgettable too.

Show me some GREAT shit that sounds like EC 94-98 and I will dig. Keep praising this average shit and you'll find little fans man. Shit, I can tell you 100 groups that make gangsta rap that sounds like it came from the death row era, doesn't mean any of that shit is good.
Back to top Go down

Marco Polo/Rustee Juxx - The eXXXecution album
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: Hip Hop Discussion :: New Skool Hip Hop-
Jump to: