Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Got a little exxtra dough..looking for your views before i decide to buy

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ACRID"
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
ACRID

Got a little exxtra dough..looking for your views before i decide to buy Empty
PostSubject: Got a little exxtra dough..looking for your views before i decide to buy   Got a little exxtra dough..looking for your views before i decide to buy Icon_minitimeMon 08 Mar 2010, 2:08 pm

Yeah, I can check Amazon..but id rather get your views on these:

**P.U.T.S- Carried Away..im 99.99% sure im gonna cop this any way, but.....

**Evidence- The Layover EP

**Ghostdini the Wizard...-Ghostface....this one seems so unlike Ghost, moreso the album art..but...

**Any Freeway release..im stuck like chuck on that Stimulus Package, where do i start with his earlier work???

**Souls of Mischief- Montezuma's Revenge
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Got a little exxtra dough..looking for your views before i decide to buy   Got a little exxtra dough..looking for your views before i decide to buy Icon_minitimeMon 08 Mar 2010, 2:17 pm

Montezuma's Revenge was my AOTY for 2009 and a personal classic. Definitely cop that.

Ghostdini was pretty good. I'd only recommend it if you're an R&B fan though.
Back to top Go down
E. Taylor
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
E. Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Got a little exxtra dough..looking for your views before i decide to buy   Got a little exxtra dough..looking for your views before i decide to buy Icon_minitimeMon 08 Mar 2010, 2:33 pm

I can cosign the Souls of Mischief and definitely cop that Evidence ep, it's dope. I've never checked out the Ghostface or Puts albums. I'm still waiting on my "Stimulus Package" in the mail. By the time i get it it's going to be old news.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Got a little exxtra dough..looking for your views before i decide to buy   Got a little exxtra dough..looking for your views before i decide to buy Icon_minitimeMon 08 Mar 2010, 2:33 pm

Grab SOM. Everyone has said that PUTS put out their best album with Carried Away, so grab that, too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Got a little exxtra dough..looking for your views before i decide to buy   Got a little exxtra dough..looking for your views before i decide to buy Icon_minitimeMon 08 Mar 2010, 3:06 pm

Shaun wrote:
Grab SOM. Everyone has said that PUTS put out their best album with Carried Away, so grab that, too.

I don't think Acrid said he was out of Nyquil.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Got a little exxtra dough..looking for your views before i decide to buy   Got a little exxtra dough..looking for your views before i decide to buy Icon_minitimeMon 08 Mar 2010, 4:00 pm

Freeway first album is where you start next. Do not start if any of his other cd's because they do not compare to that first one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Got a little exxtra dough..looking for your views before i decide to buy   Got a little exxtra dough..looking for your views before i decide to buy Icon_minitimeTue 09 Mar 2010, 1:11 am

Definitely cop the GhostDeini album. Regarding Freeway, start with his first two albums, Philadelphia Freeway and Free At Last.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Smokes More Trees Than The Slash And Burn Technique
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Got a little exxtra dough..looking for your views before i decide to buy   Got a little exxtra dough..looking for your views before i decide to buy Icon_minitimeWed 10 Mar 2010, 8:44 pm

Shaun wrote:

Who said that? Carried Away is not their best IMO, but it is definitely dope and one of their better records. Fun-DMC is still marginally better IMO.

Cosign the SOM...great album.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Got a little exxtra dough..looking for your views before i decide to buy   Got a little exxtra dough..looking for your views before i decide to buy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Got a little exxtra dough..looking for your views before i decide to buy
Page 1 of 1