Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Eminem got teabagged by Bruno at the MTV movie awards and got fucking pissed...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna

PostSubject: Eminem got teabagged by Bruno at the MTV movie awards and got fucking pissed...   Mon 01 Jun 2009, 1:14 am

this link might or might not still be up

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Slang Editorial on Mon 01 Jun 2009, 12:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eminem got teabagged by Bruno at the MTV movie awards and got fucking pissed...   Mon 01 Jun 2009, 1:34 am

I'd be pretty fucking pissed... despite all the shit Em says about other celebrities, invading personal space like that on some gay shit is way across the line.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna

PostSubject: Re: Eminem got teabagged by Bruno at the MTV movie awards and got fucking pissed...   Mon 01 Jun 2009, 1:48 am

agreed, shit is so fuckng gay
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum

PostSubject: Re: Eminem got teabagged by Bruno at the MTV movie awards and got fucking pissed...   Mon 01 Jun 2009, 2:39 am

It was quite funny, though. I giggled

[19:13:27] Steve : "AND THE COLONIALS DROPPED TEA in the WATER! HOW DID NAS LOSE TO JAY-Z???""
[19:13:57] Steve : that was mj KJ impression

[22:07:07] Dang! Trotter has joined the chat on Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:07 pm
[22:07:33] Dang! Trotter : I don't like Nicholas Cage's hair.
[22:07:39] Dang! Trotter is Disconnected on Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:07 pm
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon

PostSubject: Re: Eminem got teabagged by Bruno at the MTV movie awards and got fucking pissed...   Mon 01 Jun 2009, 4:23 am

Well, the video is unaccessible now!
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon

PostSubject: Re: Eminem got teabagged by Bruno at the MTV movie awards and got fucking pissed...   Mon 01 Jun 2009, 4:32 am

Well, I had to go to YT to see it. Its prolly the greatest stunt in an any video show. IDK, if it was staged or not but it was amazing they pulled that off w/o anyone getting hurt. Slang the links you posted are dead you should remove them.
Back to top Go down
ACRID"
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?

PostSubject: Re: Eminem got teabagged by Bruno at the MTV movie awards and got fucking pissed...   Mon 01 Jun 2009, 7:52 am

I dont think it was staged...most likely a stunt gone wrong...Im just surprised EM's camp kept their cool long enough to not beat the shit out of him..I'd be pissed too...lmao....they all left the venue soon after that incident....More specifically, according to Yahoo!, Borat/Ali G/Bruno's face landed square on EM's lap...lmao-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eminem got teabagged by Bruno at the MTV movie awards and got fucking pissed...   Mon 01 Jun 2009, 11:02 am

LMAO@ Em's response! I wonder how many people are going to ask him how Bruno's ass tastes! I'm surprised nobody got rowdy. You gotta admit though, Em talks a lot of shit, and somebody caught him slipping. I smell beef cooking! Then again, Em will probably put Bruno in his next video or do a song with him or something just to attempt any allegations of anger, or hate.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna

PostSubject: Re: Eminem got teabagged by Bruno at the MTV movie awards and got fucking pissed...   Mon 01 Jun 2009, 12:26 pm

i think Bruno and MTV staged it, but Eminem had no idea and it was meant as a joke toward him but clearly that backfired haha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eminem got teabagged by Bruno at the MTV movie awards and got fucking pissed...   Mon 01 Jun 2009, 12:28 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
I'd be pretty fucking pissed... despite all the shit Em says about other celebrities, invading personal space like that on some gay shit is way across the line.

You'd be pissed? Seems like something you'd be in to.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind

PostSubject: Re: Eminem got teabagged by Bruno at the MTV movie awards and got fucking pissed...   Mon 01 Jun 2009, 12:31 pm

I can't imagine MTV doing that intentionally. Especially when you consider the whole Triumph situation. I think Em probably agreed to it, and put on a good acting job, or he agreed to one thing and Sacha Baron Cohan did something different.
Back to top Go down
Esco

PostSubject: Re: Eminem got teabagged by Bruno at the MTV movie awards and got fucking pissed...   Mon 01 Jun 2009, 1:15 pm

Oh my god haha, I thought that was funny as hell. As long as it's not you who experiences something like that, it's usually funny.
Back to top Go down
Zuri The Ghost A.B.N.
Keep It 100
Keep It 100

PostSubject: Re: Eminem got teabagged by Bruno at the MTV movie awards and got fucking pissed...   Mon 01 Jun 2009, 5:03 pm

Yeah I saw that shit. Em was pissed, if Em wanted to he probably could get dude charged with some kind of sex crime. I know I would after I stumped him out of course.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eminem got teabagged by Bruno at the MTV movie awards and got fucking pissed...   Mon 01 Jun 2009, 5:08 pm

Zuri The Ghost A.B.N. wrote:
Yeah I saw that shit. Em was pissed, if Em wanted to he probably could get dude charged with some kind of sex crime. I know I would after I stumped him out of course.

Co-Sign, I saw that shit too! If that was me I would have yanked him down from the string he was hanging from and beat his ass LIVE on MTV!

I don't think Em knew about it, cuz if he did he wouldn't have had that reaction.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?

PostSubject: Re: Eminem got teabagged by Bruno at the MTV movie awards and got fucking pissed...   Mon 01 Jun 2009, 6:51 pm

I don't think MM knew it was coming, but everyone else had to have planned it. People working the cables could not have accidentally been that perfect.

Funny as hell. That's what he gets for taking himself so seriously, looking at everyone like he's gonna beat somebody up all the time. Fuck him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eminem got teabagged by Bruno at the MTV movie awards and got fucking pissed...   Tue 02 Jun 2009, 2:15 pm

For as much trash as Em talks, he deserved that. I bet Nick Cannon set it up behind the scenes.
Back to top Go down
steez
Half Dolla
Half Dolla

PostSubject: Re: Eminem got teabagged by Bruno at the MTV movie awards and got fucking pissed...   Tue 02 Jun 2009, 10:08 pm

you can tell its staged because the camera man zooms in on em right before he gets bruno's balls all up in his face. and you'd think em would move out of the way...
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna

PostSubject: Re: Eminem got teabagged by Bruno at the MTV movie awards and got fucking pissed...   Thu 04 Jun 2009, 12:58 am

so it came out it was definitely staged by Eminem and Bruno:

Can you clear up the Bruno stunt at the MTV Awards? Was it staged or planned?
Sacha called me when we were in Europe and he had an idea to do something outrageous at the Movie Awards. I’m a big fan of his work so I agreed to get involved with the gag.

Was it executed the way you agreed to, and if not, do you hold MTV or Sacha responsible and will you take any kind of action?
I’m thrilled that we pulled this off better than we rehearsed it. It had so many people going “nuts” so to speak. Everyone was blowing me up about it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eminem got teabagged by Bruno at the MTV movie awards and got fucking pissed...   Thu 04 Jun 2009, 4:07 pm

I saw the article saying the whole thing was planned.
http://tv.msn.com/tv/article.aspx?news=412581&gt1=28103

It was a publicity stunt. I wonder when people find out the whole thing was planned if they would stop buying his new cd.

Planning something just to boost sales is gay in itself. You'd think doing all that would get old. A good artist (in general) shouldn't have to stoop like that to get publicity.

I blame Fiddy !!!!
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon

PostSubject: Re: Eminem got teabagged by Bruno at the MTV movie awards and got fucking pissed...   Thu 04 Jun 2009, 10:47 pm

Im glad A.Scott agrees with me about it being planned. Em is the type to poke fun at his own self so its not out of character for him to do this.
Safety issues would be a big concern if it was only planned by MTV and besides Em could sue out the whazoo. And Em wouldve gotten the fuck out the way if that shit was real. They mustve rehearsed that shit a dozen times. Boy, thats a lot of ass in his face!
Back to top Go down
chingy > nas
Half Dolla
Half Dolla

PostSubject: Re: Eminem got teabagged by Bruno at the MTV movie awards and got fucking pissed...   Mon 25 Aug 2014, 12:38 am

sahsa ben cohen is less funny than a dentist office visit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eminem got teabagged by Bruno at the MTV movie awards and got fucking pissed...   

Back to top Go down

Eminem got teabagged by Bruno at the MTV movie awards and got fucking pissed...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1