Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I can't give Vast Aire any more passes

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

I can't give Vast Aire any more passes Empty
PostSubject: I can't give Vast Aire any more passes   I can't give Vast Aire any more passes Icon_minitimeThu 11 Mar 2010, 2:40 pm

Vast is straight up wack. I've been giving him the benefit of the doubt but not anymore. Maybe I still had faith in him because every verse he dropped on The Cold Vein was beyond exceptional. But the Vast Aire from the song "Pigeon" is far gone.

I was listening to his latest LP Deuces Wild and I can't believe at one time I co-signed for this dribble. Yes, the beats were scorching, so maybe that's his true crime. Wasting hot beats. He's done that on "Look Mom".. and "The Best Damn Rap Show".. waste the beat. Even on Ivan Ives song "Victory" he was garbage thats why I skip the song after Ivan's 2 verses--good thing Vast is on there last. But back to Deuces Wild. Vast verses were short and his rhyme scheme was rhythmless. He barely rhymed his words and I hate when he thinks he's dropped a clever line he'll fuckin' repeat it 7 times i.e. "I tap dance on fingers so if you know the ledge you might let g0" er it went something like that. Every guest rapper outshined him which isn't saying much since he has a new click called LSG that is as bland as Reakwon's Ice Water boys.

Vaste is pass the point redemption
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: I can't give Vast Aire any more passes   I can't give Vast Aire any more passes Icon_minitimeThu 11 Mar 2010, 6:28 pm

lol....I've been beating this drum since, what, 2004?
Back to top Go down
http://throwbackjones.blogspot.com

PostSubject: Re: I can't give Vast Aire any more passes   I can't give Vast Aire any more passes Icon_minitimeThu 11 Mar 2010, 6:33 pm

I only ever heard The Best Damn Rap Show and did not come away impressed or spin that CD much.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: I can't give Vast Aire any more passes   I can't give Vast Aire any more passes Icon_minitimeFri 12 Mar 2010, 10:59 am

As half of Mighty Joseph, with Karniege, Vast delivered probably his second best album (behind Can Ox). Check out Mighty Joseph, Empire State. It's not bad at all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I can't give Vast Aire any more passes   I can't give Vast Aire any more passes Icon_minitimeFri 12 Mar 2010, 11:10 am

Gay?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I can't give Vast Aire any more passes   I can't give Vast Aire any more passes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I can't give Vast Aire any more passes
Page 1 of 1