Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Update on Distant Relatives

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Update on Distant Relatives Empty
PostSubject: Update on Distant Relatives   Update on Distant Relatives Icon_minitimeThu 11 Mar 2010, 4:14 pm

Back to top Go down
Deanie O'Banion
Backwoods Burna, Mac & Murda
Backwoods Burna, Mac & Murda
Deanie O'Banion

PostSubject: Re: Update on Distant Relatives   Update on Distant Relatives Icon_minitimeThu 11 Mar 2010, 4:29 pm

This looks like it could be another let down like Welcome To Jamrock was. I used to love Damian's music with GYC & on his first two, I saw him live so many times back then, even got to kick it with him on his bus in Santa Cruz, but I think he's trying to please the wrong crowd now...Lil Wayne? Joss Stone? LAME!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Update on Distant Relatives   Update on Distant Relatives Icon_minitimeThu 11 Mar 2010, 5:30 pm

RompedOutCutthoat wrote:
This looks like it could be another let down like Welcome To Jamrock was. I used to love Damian's music with GYC & on his first two, I saw him live so many times back then, even got to kick it with him on his bus in Santa Cruz, but I think he's trying to please the wrong crowd now...Lil Wayne? Joss Stone? LAME!!!!!

LOL...I don't know if its exactly he's trying to please another crowd as it is that they want to sell some records. Nas got some child support to pay..lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Update on Distant Relatives   Update on Distant Relatives Icon_minitimeFri 12 Mar 2010, 1:14 pm

KRob86 wrote:
RompedOutCutthoat wrote:

LOL...I don't know if its exactly he's trying to please another crowd as it is that they want to sell some records. Nas got some child support to pay..lol.

Pleasing more people is the same as trying to sell more records.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Update on Distant Relatives   Update on Distant Relatives Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Update on Distant Relatives
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: Hip Hop Discussion :: New Skool Hip Hop-
Jump to: