Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NEW SLICK RICK FREESTYLE!!!

Go down 
+2
D.Powell
Laced With Slang
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

NEW SLICK RICK FREESTYLE!!! Empty
PostSubject: NEW SLICK RICK FREESTYLE!!!   NEW SLICK RICK FREESTYLE!!! Icon_minitimeFri 12 Mar 2010, 4:30 pm

the Ruler drops a freestyle for all these clown ass rappers to learn from

any time he drops a verse its noteworthy of its own thread, he needs to make a final album, hip hop NEEDS him back, its like he hasn't lost a step at all like some of the other MC's from the 80's. I would take a 2009 Rick over a 2009 Rakim, BDK, KRS, G Rap, Chuck D easily...

his flow is effortless to this day, dude isnt even trying and he sounds better than most rappers out there his voice is still in tact, just release a fucking album....

in the last 3 years he ruined Mos Def and Chamillionaire on their own tracks with "Auditorium" and "Hip Hop Police", putting him on your album is asking to get murdered on your own shit just from his persona alone
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEW SLICK RICK FREESTYLE!!!   NEW SLICK RICK FREESTYLE!!! Icon_minitimeFri 12 Mar 2010, 4:41 pm

That freestyle was STRAIGHT FIRE!!!!

I'd love to see Rick make another album, but you can't really say it'd be his final album because he hasn't officially retired.

I do agree that he did murk Mos and Cham on their own tracks though. The Art Of Storytelling was a 4.5 star album IMO, and he still brings the heat on his guest appearances so I have no doubt that he could still deliver a great album.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: NEW SLICK RICK FREESTYLE!!!   NEW SLICK RICK FREESTYLE!!! Icon_minitimeFri 12 Mar 2010, 4:44 pm

KJ Styles wrote:
That freestyle was STRAIGHT FIRE!!!!

I'd love to see Rick make another album, but you can't really say it'd be his final album because he hasn't officially retired.

I do agree that he did murk Mos and Cham on their own tracks though. The Art Of Storytelling was a 4.5 star album IMO, and he still brings the heat on his guest appearances so I have no doubt that he could still deliver a great album.

trying to rhyme after him is commiting rap suicide...it doesnt even matter what you say in a verse coming after him can never sound as good
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: NEW SLICK RICK FREESTYLE!!!   NEW SLICK RICK FREESTYLE!!! Icon_minitimeMon 15 Mar 2010, 7:24 pm

FIRE from emcee Ricky D!
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: NEW SLICK RICK FREESTYLE!!!   NEW SLICK RICK FREESTYLE!!! Icon_minitimeMon 15 Mar 2010, 8:15 pm

:sleep:
Back to top Go down
Esco
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
Esco

PostSubject: Re: NEW SLICK RICK FREESTYLE!!!   NEW SLICK RICK FREESTYLE!!! Icon_minitimeMon 15 Mar 2010, 8:27 pm

Flyte Tyme wrote:
:sleep:

Tran would be the one sleeping when listening to this.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: NEW SLICK RICK FREESTYLE!!!   NEW SLICK RICK FREESTYLE!!! Icon_minitimeMon 15 Mar 2010, 9:43 pm

Asher Roth fucked up for spittin a verse after Rick
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: NEW SLICK RICK FREESTYLE!!!   NEW SLICK RICK FREESTYLE!!! Icon_minitimeMon 15 Mar 2010, 10:07 pm

Slang Editorial wrote:
Tran you are an idit

Tran is indeed an idit.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: NEW SLICK RICK FREESTYLE!!!   NEW SLICK RICK FREESTYLE!!! Icon_minitimeMon 15 Mar 2010, 11:13 pm

Still :sleep: to this listener, fool.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEW SLICK RICK FREESTYLE!!!   NEW SLICK RICK FREESTYLE!!! Icon_minitimeTue 16 Mar 2010, 10:30 am

Slick Rick>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Blue Scholars

It's a million more arrows actually, but I didn't wanna fuck up the view on my comp.
Back to top Go down
Deanie O'Banion
Backwoods Burna, Mac & Murda
Backwoods Burna, Mac & Murda
Deanie O'Banion

PostSubject: Re: NEW SLICK RICK FREESTYLE!!!   NEW SLICK RICK FREESTYLE!!! Icon_minitimeThu 18 Mar 2010, 5:10 pm

The Ruler still has it, give us a new album you limey cyclops.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: NEW SLICK RICK FREESTYLE!!!   NEW SLICK RICK FREESTYLE!!! Icon_minitimeThu 11 Nov 2010, 11:45 pm

does anyone have an mp3 of this?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEW SLICK RICK FREESTYLE!!!   NEW SLICK RICK FREESTYLE!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NEW SLICK RICK FREESTYLE!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: Hip Hop Discussion :: New Skool Hip Hop-
Jump to: