Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Krayzie Bone Is Leaving Bone

Go down 
+4
E. Taylor
ACRID"
Laced With Slang
Justin Linker
8 posters
AuthorMessage

Krayzie Bone Is Leaving Bone Empty
PostSubject: Krayzie Bone Is Leaving Bone   Krayzie Bone Is Leaving Bone Icon_minitimeMon 15 Mar 2010, 11:56 pm

New album is still dropping, but after the reunion tour and whatnot, he's done with Bone for good, which basically means Bone is done for good.
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

PostSubject: Re: Krayzie Bone Is Leaving Bone   Krayzie Bone Is Leaving Bone Icon_minitimeTue 16 Mar 2010, 12:11 am

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/TheFakeJustinLinker
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Krayzie Bone Is Leaving Bone   Krayzie Bone Is Leaving Bone Icon_minitimeTue 16 Mar 2010, 12:49 am

what happened?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Krayzie Bone Is Leaving Bone   Krayzie Bone Is Leaving Bone Icon_minitimeTue 16 Mar 2010, 1:06 am

No clue, but reps from both L7 (Bizzy's label) and Thugline (Krayzie's label) have confirmed it. Sometime in the next week Steve Lobell will release details once the deal is complete.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Krayzie Bone Is Leaving Bone   Krayzie Bone Is Leaving Bone Icon_minitimeTue 16 Mar 2010, 1:08 am

This is disappointing news.
Back to top Go down
ACRID"
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
ACRID

PostSubject: Re: Krayzie Bone Is Leaving Bone   Krayzie Bone Is Leaving Bone Icon_minitimeTue 16 Mar 2010, 1:10 am

yeah man..no Krayzie..no Bone
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Krayzie Bone Is Leaving Bone   Krayzie Bone Is Leaving Bone Icon_minitimeTue 16 Mar 2010, 1:14 am

The Homie, Acrid wrote:
yeah man..no Krayzie..no Bone

You're right about that.
Back to top Go down
E. Taylor
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
E. Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Krayzie Bone Is Leaving Bone   Krayzie Bone Is Leaving Bone Icon_minitimeTue 16 Mar 2010, 6:53 am

Sucks. They get Bizzy back and now Krayzie's leaving. Stick a fork in them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Krayzie Bone Is Leaving Bone   Krayzie Bone Is Leaving Bone Icon_minitimeTue 16 Mar 2010, 10:35 am

He'll never be as good solo as he's been with Bone. Not a wise decision on his part.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Krayzie Bone Is Leaving Bone   Krayzie Bone Is Leaving Bone Icon_minitimeTue 16 Mar 2010, 10:44 am

I don't know about that, KJ. Thug Mentality is the best Bone related album not named E. 1999, IMO.
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

PostSubject: Re: Krayzie Bone Is Leaving Bone   Krayzie Bone Is Leaving Bone Icon_minitimeTue 16 Mar 2010, 2:34 pm

Shaun wrote:
I don't know about that, KJ. Thug Mentality is the best Bone related album not named E. 1999, IMO.

Indeed. I spin that joint just as much as E. 1999, actually.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/TheFakeJustinLinker

PostSubject: Re: Krayzie Bone Is Leaving Bone   Krayzie Bone Is Leaving Bone Icon_minitimeTue 16 Mar 2010, 3:09 pm

Krayzie Bone without Bone is nada...just like the rest of them. They need each other but I guess you can't force chemistry and friendship.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Krayzie Bone Is Leaving Bone   Krayzie Bone Is Leaving Bone Icon_minitimeTue 16 Mar 2010, 3:16 pm

krayzie is the dopest soloist so he will be fine. The group though ain't shit without him.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Krayzie Bone Is Leaving Bone   Krayzie Bone Is Leaving Bone Icon_minitimeTue 16 Mar 2010, 3:21 pm

1. Krayzie is easily my favorite on the group albums, but i don't think he has the best solo. Bizzy does.

2. There is no question that Krayzie adds a dimension to the group that makes them better. however, he was only on half of BTNH Resurrection, and that album was still dope. The group can be dope without him. Flesh and Bizzy can hold it down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Krayzie Bone Is Leaving Bone   Krayzie Bone Is Leaving Bone Icon_minitimeTue 16 Mar 2010, 3:28 pm

T. Myers wrote:
1. Krayzie is easily my favorite on the group albums, but i don't think he has the best solo. Bizzy does.

2. There is no question that Krayzie adds a dimension to the group that makes them better. however, he was only on half of BTNH Resurrection, and that album was still dope. The group can be dope without him. Flesh and Bizzy can hold it down.

Shut the fuck up
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: Krayzie Bone Is Leaving Bone   Krayzie Bone Is Leaving Bone Icon_minitimeTue 16 Mar 2010, 3:29 pm

I don't even care anymore. My two favorite members (Layzie & Bizzy) been fell the fuck off...
Back to top Go down
http://throwbackjones.blogspot.com

PostSubject: Re: Krayzie Bone Is Leaving Bone   Krayzie Bone Is Leaving Bone Icon_minitimeTue 16 Mar 2010, 4:43 pm

Krayzie is tight but who really wants to hear him by himself on 14 trks+? There style wears on on after awhile imo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Krayzie Bone Is Leaving Bone   Krayzie Bone Is Leaving Bone Icon_minitimeTue 16 Mar 2010, 4:45 pm

His solos are dope. I don't think either bizzy, krayzie, layzie, or flesh would have a problem holding down a solo... wish would...

but as a group I think Krayzie holds them down.
Back to top Go down
ACRID"
ACRID

PostSubject: Re: Krayzie Bone Is Leaving Bone   Krayzie Bone Is Leaving Bone Icon_minitimeTue 16 Mar 2010, 4:53 pm

Lionel Hutz wrote:
His solos are dope. I don't think either bizzy, krayzie, layzie, or flesh would have a problem holding down a solo... wish would...

1.Krayzie...enough already said
2.Layzie..interchangeable with Bizzie..i think
3.Bizzy...never (could)got into his solos...ever notice that alot of chicks did though?, at least in Cali...'Friedday' off the Next Friday sdtrk. is one of my fave BTNH member songs tho'
4.Wish..holds it down at 4th
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Krayzie Bone Is Leaving Bone   Krayzie Bone Is Leaving Bone Icon_minitimeTue 16 Mar 2010, 7:44 pm

smh. Layzie is booboo
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

PostSubject: Re: Krayzie Bone Is Leaving Bone   Krayzie Bone Is Leaving Bone Icon_minitimeTue 16 Mar 2010, 8:20 pm

Krayzie is my favorite member.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Krayzie Bone Is Leaving Bone   Krayzie Bone Is Leaving Bone Icon_minitimeTue 16 Mar 2010, 11:25 pm

Ya'll sleep on Flesh soooo much.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Krayzie Bone Is Leaving Bone   Krayzie Bone Is Leaving Bone Icon_minitimeWed 17 Mar 2010, 12:14 am

You sleep with Flesh so much.
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: Krayzie Bone Is Leaving Bone   Krayzie Bone Is Leaving Bone Icon_minitimeWed 17 Mar 2010, 12:58 am

The Homie, Acrid wrote:
Lionel Hutz wrote:

3.Bizzy...never (could)got into his solos...ever notice that alot of chicks did though?, at least in Cali...'Friedday' off the Next Friday sdtrk. is one of my fave BTNH member songs tho'

That song is the shit. It's pretty much the only song I play off of that CD.
Back to top Go down
http://throwbackjones.blogspot.com
ACRID"
ACRID

PostSubject: Re: Krayzie Bone Is Leaving Bone   Krayzie Bone Is Leaving Bone Icon_minitimeWed 17 Mar 2010, 3:29 am

Kopasetick wrote:
The Homie, Acrid wrote:
Lionel Hutz wrote:

That song is the shit. It's pretty much the only song I play off of that CD.

Chin Check - N.W.A. ...still the shit
You Can Do It - Ice Cube, Mack 10, Ms. Toi....played out to the ground..but was the shit when it dropped.."I got dick for days, you got ass for weeks"-words of a scholar
Livin' It Up - Pharoahe Monch....Monch kills it..Hard beat..on some 'Internal Affairs' shit
Shaolin Worldwide - Wu-Tang Clan ...INS kills it..dope song Krayzie Bone Is Leaving Bone 907740
Friday - Krayzie Bone, Lyric...Chill ass Krayzie Bone song with the 'Weekends' sample..bitch on the track needs to go
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Krayzie Bone Is Leaving Bone   Krayzie Bone Is Leaving Bone Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Krayzie Bone Is Leaving Bone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: Hip Hop Discussion :: Guest's News-
Jump to: