Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Grynch - The Rapping About Rapping Mixtape (2010)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Grynch - The Rapping About Rapping Mixtape (2010) Empty
PostSubject: Grynch - The Rapping About Rapping Mixtape (2010)   Grynch - The Rapping About Rapping Mixtape (2010) Icon_minitimeTue 16 Mar 2010, 4:28 pm

I know I heard Tran and Pounds mention this dude, so here goes his newest free mixtape:

http://2dopeboyz.okayplayer.com/2010/03/15/2dopeboyz-presents-grynch-the-rapping-about-rapping-mixtape-mixed-by-dj-nphared/#more-87220

haven't given a spin yet, will chime in with thoughts later.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Grynch - The Rapping About Rapping Mixtape (2010)   Grynch - The Rapping About Rapping Mixtape (2010) Icon_minitimeTue 16 Mar 2010, 5:00 pm

I don't think Pounds heard of this dude. Halfsharkhalfdolphin has though. Grynch is dope, he needs to drop another album instead of all these digital eps/mixtapes. smh

Also, you going to SXSW this year, SRP? If I lived in Texas I would, shit sounds dope. Grynch, D. Black, Blue Scholars, Macklemore and other Seattle locals are going to be up there performing.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Grynch - The Rapping About Rapping Mixtape (2010)   Grynch - The Rapping About Rapping Mixtape (2010) Icon_minitimeTue 16 Mar 2010, 5:08 pm

Also, dope review on the Nneka. Perez hooked me up with an album from her a while back and shit was dope.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grynch - The Rapping About Rapping Mixtape (2010)   Grynch - The Rapping About Rapping Mixtape (2010) Icon_minitimeTue 16 Mar 2010, 5:25 pm

I never done the SXSW thing, even when I was in Austin, probably should have at some point I guess, they have a good mix of local and outside shit, though those you listed sound zzzzz.

This Grynch ain't bad so far.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Smokes More Trees Than The Slash And Burn Technique
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Grynch - The Rapping About Rapping Mixtape (2010)   Grynch - The Rapping About Rapping Mixtape (2010) Icon_minitimeWed 17 Mar 2010, 8:04 pm

Flyte Tyme wrote:
I don't think Pounds heard of this dude.

You are correct, sir.

Is that really a dude, or a chick? lol
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Grynch - The Rapping About Rapping Mixtape (2010)   Grynch - The Rapping About Rapping Mixtape (2010) Icon_minitimeWed 17 Mar 2010, 8:31 pm

smh it's a dude. Seattle local, he's down with D. Black and crew. Dude is dope to me, he has a song with Geo that gets lots of plays from me. If you want, I can hook you up with the link for the EP.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grynch - The Rapping About Rapping Mixtape (2010)   Grynch - The Rapping About Rapping Mixtape (2010) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grynch - The Rapping About Rapping Mixtape (2010)
Page 1 of 1