Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Artist Rec: Sly Boogy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ACRID"
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
ACRID

Artist Rec: Sly Boogy Empty
PostSubject: Artist Rec: Sly Boogy   Artist Rec: Sly Boogy Icon_minitimeThu 18 Mar 2010, 1:50 pm

If i had access to YouTube, i'd post vids of his music-but im at work,so...-anyways, Sly Boogy, a native of the Inland Empire area(San Bernardino,i think?) in Southern Cali.

Hard as fuck..has a gangster vibe to him but rips the mic like none other, i dont know what else to say, heres a song rec from a few years back-fuckin kills it and Id say he steals the song from JakeOne's prod...

"Fatal Mistake(prod. by JakeOne)"- Sly Boogy

He dropped an album back in '03 (Judgement Day) with actually pretty good prod. from some big names(JakeOne,Babu,etc.)- I insist you fellas(and females) check him out..peace"
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

Artist Rec: Sly Boogy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artist Rec: Sly Boogy   Artist Rec: Sly Boogy Icon_minitimeThu 18 Mar 2010, 2:08 pm

Sly Boogy that's my naaaaaaaaaame, (uh huh) and I came to run the gaaaaaaaaaaaame, (uh huh) people see me doin' my thang, now the West Coast ain't the saaaame
Back to top Go down

Artist Rec: Sly Boogy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: Hip Hop Discussion :: General Hip-Hop Discussion-
Jump to: