Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Damn it feels good to talk about home!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Damn it feels good to talk about home! Empty
PostSubject: Damn it feels good to talk about home!   Damn it feels good to talk about home! Icon_minitimeTue 02 Jun 2009, 2:33 am

You gotta love it! Cheers
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Damn it feels good to talk about home!   Damn it feels good to talk about home! Icon_minitimeTue 02 Jun 2009, 3:26 am

I heard this is getting exposure on MTV2.

Hopefully it does better than that single Substantial had on there
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Damn it feels good to talk about home!   Damn it feels good to talk about home! Icon_minitimeTue 02 Jun 2009, 3:29 am

I didn't like the lack of drums on this one - but if Jake One got something new coming I'm all ears.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Damn it feels good to talk about home!   Damn it feels good to talk about home! Icon_minitimeTue 02 Jun 2009, 3:43 am

Is it getting playing time on MTV2? That's dope, didn't expected that! This is easily my favorite song on the album. Loving the guest appearances in the video from some of Seattle's finest. Damn Ish is really old, dude has lots of gray hair now. His kicks are dope as fuck though!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Damn it feels good to talk about home!   Damn it feels good to talk about home! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Damn it feels good to talk about home!
Page 1 of 1