Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rank Snoop Dogg albums

Go down 
+3
TheHazardous
Cory
T. Myers
7 posters
AuthorMessage

Rank Snoop Dogg albums Empty
PostSubject: Rank Snoop Dogg albums   Rank Snoop Dogg albums Icon_minitimeSun 21 Mar 2010, 4:06 pm

I've been listening to a lot of Snoop lately, so with that being said, I thought I'd start this thread.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rank Snoop Dogg albums   Rank Snoop Dogg albums Icon_minitimeSun 21 Mar 2010, 4:21 pm

Doggystyle
No Limit Top Dogg
Tha Last Meal
Tha Doggfather
Blue Carpet Treatment
Da Game Is To Be Sold Not Told
R&G
Ego Trippin
Malice N Wonderland
Paid Da Cost 2 B Da Bo$$
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rank Snoop Dogg albums   Rank Snoop Dogg albums Icon_minitimeSun 21 Mar 2010, 4:32 pm

Doggystyle
Tha Blue Carpet Treatment
Tha Last Meal
No Limit Top Dogg
Paid Da Cost To Be Da Boss
R&G (Rhythm & Gangsta): Da Masterpiece
Tha Doggfather
Malice N Wonderland
Da Game Is To Be Sold, Not To Be Told
Ego Trippin
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Rank Snoop Dogg albums   Rank Snoop Dogg albums Icon_minitimeSun 21 Mar 2010, 4:49 pm

Doggystyle
No Limit Top Dogg
The Last Meal
The Doggfather
The Blue Carpet Treatment
R&G
Malice N Wonderland
Ego Trippin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rank Snoop Dogg albums   Rank Snoop Dogg albums Icon_minitimeSun 21 Mar 2010, 4:56 pm

Doggystyle
The Last Meal
No Limit Top Dogg
Rhythm & Gangsta
Paid The Cost To Be The Boss
The Doggfather
Malice N Wonderland
Ego Trippin
Back to top Go down
Cory
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
Cory

PostSubject: Re: Rank Snoop Dogg albums   Rank Snoop Dogg albums Icon_minitimeSun 21 Mar 2010, 4:56 pm

Doggystyle - 5 stars
No Limit Top Dogg - 4 stars
The Last Meal - 4 stars
The Doggfather - 3 stars
The Blue Carpet Treatment - 3 stars
Da Game Is To Be Sold, Not To Be Told - 2 stars
Paid Da Cost To Be Da Boss - 2 stars
R&G - 2 stars
Malice N Wonderland - 1 star
Ego Trippin - 1 star
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rank Snoop Dogg albums   Rank Snoop Dogg albums Icon_minitimeSun 21 Mar 2010, 6:43 pm

Doggystyle
The Last Meal
No Limit Top Dogg
The Doggfather
Tha Eastsidaz
R&G
Ego Trippin
Malice N Wonderland-n/a don't own don't want to own.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rank Snoop Dogg albums   Rank Snoop Dogg albums Icon_minitimeSun 21 Mar 2010, 6:48 pm

I notice all of his top albums in some form or fashion had Dr. Dre invovled. They need each other bad just like Guru and Premier.
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

PostSubject: Re: Rank Snoop Dogg albums   Rank Snoop Dogg albums Icon_minitimeSun 21 Mar 2010, 7:18 pm

Doggstyle (who isn't going to put this on the top of their list)
No Limit Top Dogg
Last Meal
Da Game is to Be Sold, Not to Be Told (I like the cover too
Paid da Cost to Be Da Boss
R&G
Doggfather
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Rank Snoop Dogg albums   Rank Snoop Dogg albums Icon_minitimeSun 21 Mar 2010, 7:36 pm

Doggystyle
Doggystyle
Doggystyle
Doggystyle
Doggystyle
Doggystyle
Doggystyle
Doggystyle

thats my rankings for Snoop
Back to top Go down
E. Taylor
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
E. Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Rank Snoop Dogg albums   Rank Snoop Dogg albums Icon_minitimeSun 21 Mar 2010, 9:15 pm

KRob86 wrote:
I notice all of his top albums in some form or fashion had Dr. Dre invovled. They need each other bad just like Guru and Premier.

whole heartedly agree.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rank Snoop Dogg albums   Rank Snoop Dogg albums Icon_minitimeSun 21 Mar 2010, 9:45 pm

Tha Doggfather
Doggystyle
No Limit Top Dogg
Tha Last Meal
Ego Trippin
Blue Carpet Treatment
Da Game Is To Be Sold Not Told
R&G
Malice N Wonderland
Paid Da Cost 2 B Da Bo$$

That said, I don't think he has a CD under 3.5 for me so I don't know where all the hate is coming from. I don't think he "needs" dre. He has ONE CD with heavy Dre involvement in his catalog and the rest of his career shows he just needs dope beats and motivation and he can make dope music.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rank Snoop Dogg albums   Rank Snoop Dogg albums Icon_minitimeMon 22 Mar 2010, 10:11 am

You are the first person I have seen rank Ego Trippin that high.

What is it that makes BCT so low on your rankings?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rank Snoop Dogg albums   Rank Snoop Dogg albums Icon_minitimeMon 22 Mar 2010, 12:02 pm

I don't really consider it to be that low to me. I got Malice and Paid the Cost at 3.5 - everything else is 4 and above to me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rank Snoop Dogg albums   Rank Snoop Dogg albums Icon_minitimeMon 22 Mar 2010, 1:13 pm

Malice and Ego Trippin are awful IMO. Doggfather and The Game are average to me at best.

I remember buying Doggfather, Hell On Earth, and Ill Na Na all on the same day. I dug the latter two albums far more. Of course I'm gonna get slammed with hate and SMH's due to this forum's hatred of female rappers, but Ill Na Na is a much better album than Doggfather IMO. It has far more replay value.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Rank Snoop Dogg albums   Rank Snoop Dogg albums Icon_minitimeMon 22 Mar 2010, 1:16 pm

Nah, I dig Ill Na Na. I'd even go as far as to say, I'll Be is easily better than anything on The Doggfather. Both are around 4 stars for me though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rank Snoop Dogg albums   Rank Snoop Dogg albums Icon_minitimeMon 22 Mar 2010, 1:28 pm

Doggfather is better than both those CDs IMO. Foxy Brown is an overrated bitch. Mobb Deep is cool, but I dig Snoop 1000X more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rank Snoop Dogg albums   Rank Snoop Dogg albums Icon_minitimeMon 22 Mar 2010, 1:35 pm

Lionel Hutz wrote:
Doggfather is better than both those CDs IMO. Foxy Brown is an overrated bitch. Mobb Deep is cool, but I dig Snoop 1000X more.

You don't like any female rappers so of course you're gonna say that bullshit. And Hell On Earth is a classic album, it's better than Doggfather by 2 star points. Even then, I had Doggfather at only 3.5, but it hasn't aged well and doesn't have the replay value of either Hell On Earth or Ill Na Na. Hence it's only about 3 stars now.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Rank Snoop Dogg albums   Rank Snoop Dogg albums Icon_minitimeMon 22 Mar 2010, 1:36 pm

Tha Doggfather isn't even in the same ballpark as Hell On Earth
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rank Snoop Dogg albums   Rank Snoop Dogg albums Icon_minitimeMon 22 Mar 2010, 1:37 pm

I like random female rappers - but if Foxy Brown had a penis no one would even bring her name up any more and she would have never gotten a deal. And Terry is right - Doggfather is major league - hell on earth is cactus league
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rank Snoop Dogg albums   Rank Snoop Dogg albums Icon_minitimeMon 22 Mar 2010, 1:38 pm

T. Myers wrote:
Tha Doggfather isn't even in the same ballpark as Hell On Earth

Damn sure ain't

Hell On Earth>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Any Snoop album except Doggystyle
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rank Snoop Dogg albums   Rank Snoop Dogg albums Icon_minitimeMon 22 Mar 2010, 3:12 pm

I just noticed SRP you put Doggfather over Doggystyle?!? Now thats some shit you do not see everyday.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rank Snoop Dogg albums   Rank Snoop Dogg albums Icon_minitimeMon 22 Mar 2010, 6:14 pm

I'm not faulting KJ for liking femcee's. I'm faulting you for showing blatant east coast bias and not admitting it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rank Snoop Dogg albums   Rank Snoop Dogg albums Icon_minitimeMon 22 Mar 2010, 6:37 pm

N3R0 wrote:
I'm not faulting KJ for liking femcee's. I'm faulting you for showing blatant east coast bias and not admitting it.

Are you talking to me? If so then that's BS. Hell On Earth is easily a better album than the Doggfather. And most people who don't have bias against femcees would say that Ill Na Na is better or as least just as good as Snoop's sophomore effort.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rank Snoop Dogg albums   Rank Snoop Dogg albums Icon_minitimeMon 22 Mar 2010, 6:44 pm

Foxy Brown is a wack fucking emcee - she had her rhymes written for her - had she not been a female with OK titties the bitch would have never made it in the rap game - her career and wackness since then has proved - all her music was pop rap bullshit - she degraded women with her bullshit, etc. etc. etc.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rank Snoop Dogg albums   Rank Snoop Dogg albums Icon_minitimeMon 22 Mar 2010, 7:07 pm

I don't know about that SRP she really showed some skills on Broken Silence.
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: Rank Snoop Dogg albums   Rank Snoop Dogg albums Icon_minitimeMon 22 Mar 2010, 7:09 pm

Ill Na Na? As good as Tha Doggfather? Seriously?
Back to top Go down
http://throwbackjones.blogspot.com
Cold Loungin
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
Cold Loungin

PostSubject: Re: Rank Snoop Dogg albums   Rank Snoop Dogg albums Icon_minitimeTue 23 Mar 2010, 12:47 am

the best part of ill na na was the booklet
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rank Snoop Dogg albums   Rank Snoop Dogg albums Icon_minitimeTue 23 Mar 2010, 12:50 am

The best part of Ill Na Na was when no one mentioned it for a fucking decade until Johnny here decided to remind us all of the piece of dog shit Def Jam dropped.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rank Snoop Dogg albums   Rank Snoop Dogg albums Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rank Snoop Dogg albums
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: Hip Hop Discussion :: General Hip-Hop Discussion-
Jump to: