Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What are your guys general view or idea when you think of South Africa...oh and hey...I'm new

Go down 
+7
Laced With Slang
Dang! Trotter
ACRID"
Esco
Funk Seoul Brother
T. Myers
boet
11 posters
AuthorMessage
boet
The REAL Ninja 'Round These Parts
boet

What are your guys general view or idea when you think of South Africa...oh and hey...I'm new Empty
PostSubject: What are your guys general view or idea when you think of South Africa...oh and hey...I'm new   What are your guys general view or idea when you think of South Africa...oh and hey...I'm new Icon_minitimeTue 02 Jun 2009, 5:52 am

i've lived in south africa all my life..yet i havent really heard any opinions of outsiders other than family who emigrated from sa... so was just wondering what ya'll think especially with the football (yes we call it football, not soccer) world cup coming up.. please dont hold back...

on an unrelated note.. im new here... seeing as its a hip hop forum, i WONT tell you my life story, but i will give you some o the shit im in to...
The Coup, Blu, HENDRIX, Gift o Gab, Hard 2 Obtain, The Goats, bob Dylan & Marley Wink Afu Ra, Company Flow, and everyone that obviously goes with hip hop and classic rock in general..
Peace..

P.S im an avid marijuana connoisseur, that there on the left are my two new big bud twins.. two more weeks and im chillin below the heavens smokin' some sweet purple haze....
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

What are your guys general view or idea when you think of South Africa...oh and hey...I'm new Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are your guys general view or idea when you think of South Africa...oh and hey...I'm new   What are your guys general view or idea when you think of South Africa...oh and hey...I'm new Icon_minitimeTue 02 Jun 2009, 7:44 am

I don't care for soccer, but welcome to the forum.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are your guys general view or idea when you think of South Africa...oh and hey...I'm new   What are your guys general view or idea when you think of South Africa...oh and hey...I'm new Icon_minitimeTue 02 Jun 2009, 9:07 am

Most people probably don't care for soccer. Personally, I like it. I grew up playing it in leagues and in school, but stopped when I hit high school. I may watch a little bit of the World Cup, but I don't usually care for sports on TV in general, unless it's American football.

Nice list of artists. Good to see some other genres in there. Also, surprised to see Hard 2 Obtain. I got their debut and it's tight, but you don't hear much about them. I'm also into the classic rock, and most every genre.

And I'm down with the green...welcome.
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

PostSubject: Re: What are your guys general view or idea when you think of South Africa...oh and hey...I'm new   What are your guys general view or idea when you think of South Africa...oh and hey...I'm new Icon_minitimeTue 02 Jun 2009, 9:41 am

I'm a big soccer fan. Regarding the WC, its hard to say who I see as favorites. You can throw in the usual suspects like Germany, Argentina, Holland (my team), and Spain.

Its nice to see an African country getting the chance to host the event.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are your guys general view or idea when you think of South Africa...oh and hey...I'm new   What are your guys general view or idea when you think of South Africa...oh and hey...I'm new Icon_minitimeTue 02 Jun 2009, 10:30 am

i say fuck Africa and anybody who originates from there.
Back to top Go down
Esco
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
Esco

PostSubject: Re: What are your guys general view or idea when you think of South Africa...oh and hey...I'm new   What are your guys general view or idea when you think of South Africa...oh and hey...I'm new Icon_minitimeTue 02 Jun 2009, 11:05 am

we're more fans American FOOTBALL rather than soccer. Even though I'm hispanic, it gets sort of boring. Welcome to the forum anyway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are your guys general view or idea when you think of South Africa...oh and hey...I'm new   What are your guys general view or idea when you think of South Africa...oh and hey...I'm new Icon_minitimeTue 02 Jun 2009, 11:07 am

Steve wrote:
i say fuck Africa and anybody who originates from there.

Amen...
Back to top Go down
boet
boet

PostSubject: Re: What are your guys general view or idea when you think of South Africa...oh and hey...I'm new   What are your guys general view or idea when you think of South Africa...oh and hey...I'm new Icon_minitimeTue 02 Jun 2009, 11:59 am

was actually wanting your guys views on the country itself.....especially with the world cup coming up.. but i guess it was cool anyway... haha, and steve and srp... dont worry, other than your music, i couldnt give a fuck for america... especially posers like you'll... ha, you think you know what "gangsters and Hoods" are about.. trust me, you have no ignorant clue..
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: What are your guys general view or idea when you think of South Africa...oh and hey...I'm new   What are your guys general view or idea when you think of South Africa...oh and hey...I'm new Icon_minitimeTue 02 Jun 2009, 12:04 pm

Sinj.of.SA wrote:
was actually wanting your guys views on the country itself.....especially with the world cup coming up.. but i guess it was cool anyway... haha, and steve and srp... dont worry, other than your music, i couldnt give a fuck for america... especially posers like you'll... ha, you think you know what "gangsters and Hoods" are about.. trust me, you have no ignorant clue..

It was just a black man with a black power ranking making a joke about blacks originating from Africa, or that's what i got from it. don't take things so seriously.
Back to top Go down
boet
boet

PostSubject: Re: What are your guys general view or idea when you think of South Africa...oh and hey...I'm new   What are your guys general view or idea when you think of South Africa...oh and hey...I'm new Icon_minitimeTue 02 Jun 2009, 12:09 pm

apologies man... just used to ppl giving africa shit for no reason other than them not having any knowledge bout it.. so i'm a bit touchy on the subject... is america really like what thet portray it to be in the movies????
Back to top Go down
Esco
Esco

PostSubject: Re: What are your guys general view or idea when you think of South Africa...oh and hey...I'm new   What are your guys general view or idea when you think of South Africa...oh and hey...I'm new Icon_minitimeTue 02 Jun 2009, 12:23 pm

sort of, some things are over exaggerated in the movies, some of it is right.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are your guys general view or idea when you think of South Africa...oh and hey...I'm new   What are your guys general view or idea when you think of South Africa...oh and hey...I'm new Icon_minitimeTue 02 Jun 2009, 2:01 pm

Other than beckam, dont much about soccor. Oh yeah Freddy Adu and Ronoldo as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are your guys general view or idea when you think of South Africa...oh and hey...I'm new   What are your guys general view or idea when you think of South Africa...oh and hey...I'm new Icon_minitimeTue 02 Jun 2009, 2:04 pm

Sinj.of.SA wrote:

No ignorant clue? What does that even mean? So are your white south african or real south african?
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: What are your guys general view or idea when you think of South Africa...oh and hey...I'm new   What are your guys general view or idea when you think of South Africa...oh and hey...I'm new Icon_minitimeTue 02 Jun 2009, 2:06 pm

MarcoPolo wrote:
Other than beckam, dont much about soccor. Oh yeah Freddy Adu and Ronoldo as well.

I don't follow MLS or soccer in general. does Freddy Adu still play? I have not heard his name in years.
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

PostSubject: Re: What are your guys general view or idea when you think of South Africa...oh and hey...I'm new   What are your guys general view or idea when you think of South Africa...oh and hey...I'm new Icon_minitimeTue 02 Jun 2009, 2:15 pm

T. Myers wrote:

I don't follow MLS or soccer in general. does Freddy Adu still play? I have not heard his name in years.

Yes he still plays. Poor kid was hyped up too much for his own good and now plies his trade in Portugal.

Nobody really follow the MLS. Its such a joke.
Back to top Go down
boet
boet

PostSubject: Re: What are your guys general view or idea when you think of South Africa...oh and hey...I'm new   What are your guys general view or idea when you think of South Africa...oh and hey...I'm new Icon_minitimeTue 02 Jun 2009, 2:26 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
Sinj.of.SA wrote:

No ignorant clue? What does that even mean? So are your white south african or real south african?

hahaha...... i aint even gonna touch that one brother... seems even on hip hop discussion boards my ethnicity is questioned, thought i got over that one in '94.. hahahaha.. "White" or "real".....didnt know real was a race.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are your guys general view or idea when you think of South Africa...oh and hey...I'm new   What are your guys general view or idea when you think of South Africa...oh and hey...I'm new Icon_minitimeTue 02 Jun 2009, 2:29 pm

Sinj.of.SA wrote:
Southern Rap Pro wrote:
Sinj.of.SA wrote:

hahaha...... i aint even gonna touch that one brother... seems even on hip hop discussion boards my ethnicity is questioned, thought i got over that one in '94.. hahahaha.. "White" or "real".....didnt know real was a race.

So you are a white south african talking about the gangsters and hoods of south africa when your people have raped and pillage that country and its original inhabitants?
Back to top Go down
ACRID"
ACRID

PostSubject: Re: What are your guys general view or idea when you think of South Africa...oh and hey...I'm new   What are your guys general view or idea when you think of South Africa...oh and hey...I'm new Icon_minitimeTue 02 Jun 2009, 2:57 pm

from MY perspective....

Racist Whites-Oppressed Blacks.

..if im wrong, please enlighten
Back to top Go down
boet
boet

PostSubject: Re: What are your guys general view or idea when you think of South Africa...oh and hey...I'm new   What are your guys general view or idea when you think of South Africa...oh and hey...I'm new Icon_minitimeTue 02 Jun 2009, 3:23 pm

you not wrong my man.... but you are generalizing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are your guys general view or idea when you think of South Africa...oh and hey...I'm new   What are your guys general view or idea when you think of South Africa...oh and hey...I'm new Icon_minitimeTue 02 Jun 2009, 4:12 pm

I have to say the same as Acrid one. I know that Aparthied was removed back in the early 90's or was it the 80's (I always have problems with dates and times). I also saw a documentary on how things are now. Aren't Whites struggling and the Natives are doing very well as far as economic status goes?

Regarding soccer, Americans in general don't really follow it. I like to watch the soccer games in Spanish whenever I'm bored. I love how excited the sports announcer gets when a team makes a goal.

Nice plants by the way. Cool
Back to top Go down
ACRID"
ACRID

PostSubject: Re: What are your guys general view or idea when you think of South Africa...oh and hey...I'm new   What are your guys general view or idea when you think of South Africa...oh and hey...I'm new Icon_minitimeTue 02 Jun 2009, 4:20 pm

Oh yeah, nice crops man.....

Yeah, generalized was the only way i could put it...enlighten though, like i said...whats the current situation like down there?

Sorry bro, Americans dont do soccer...hell of a sport, but the NFL's the reigning king over here..........
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: What are your guys general view or idea when you think of South Africa...oh and hey...I'm new   What are your guys general view or idea when you think of South Africa...oh and hey...I'm new Icon_minitimeTue 02 Jun 2009, 10:02 pm

What do S.Africans feel about Black ppl in the USA? Anywhoo I feel Africans owe us reparations. J/k!!!!!!!!!! Most anything dealing with Blacks is negative. Im beginning to embrace this negativity as somethin' special. Have you seen the documentary Africa Addio? Great stuff. Man, I didn't realize you guys got fucked so bad. Segregated on your own beaches!!! Sheesh! Thats like segregating Eskimos from their ice fishing holes!!! Well, Im glad things have changed, have they?
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: What are your guys general view or idea when you think of South Africa...oh and hey...I'm new   What are your guys general view or idea when you think of South Africa...oh and hey...I'm new Icon_minitimeTue 02 Jun 2009, 10:17 pm

Sinj if you're a White S.African than I will say FUCK YOU. But if your a fan of Monsta Island Czars than your cool. Hmmmm. If a White S.African gets his American citizenship he'll be considered African=American. But a Blackman like me whose the decsedant of slavery is also a Afro American..weird
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are your guys general view or idea when you think of South Africa...oh and hey...I'm new   What are your guys general view or idea when you think of South Africa...oh and hey...I'm new Icon_minitimeTue 02 Jun 2009, 10:23 pm

I knew a White South African girl back in the day. I would go around telling people that she was my African American sister just to mess with people's heads. I had some people believing it too. Anyway, I've always wondered how people from other countries see Black people in the USA also.

Don't let some of these folks in here scare you away. They can be harsh at times, but that just comes with the territory.

BTW, America is NOT what you see in the movies. Depending on the topic, and where you live, life these United States can be a joke. There have been several instances where I've seriously contemplated on moving to another country.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: What are your guys general view or idea when you think of South Africa...oh and hey...I'm new   What are your guys general view or idea when you think of South Africa...oh and hey...I'm new Icon_minitimeTue 02 Jun 2009, 10:39 pm

i mainly agree with Acrid and a.scott when it comes to the general views of the country just because all of the stereotypes of blacks being oppressed there and i met someone from there who said they had a black "servant" that they didnt pay but provided housing, that really didnt help my view of the country...

anyways i like soccer i actually want to go to the world cup sometime in my life, i follow AC Milan more than any other team but also follow the Premier league and Spanish league somewhat, and obviously the Champions league since it actually gets play in the states...
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: What are your guys general view or idea when you think of South Africa...oh and hey...I'm new   What are your guys general view or idea when you think of South Africa...oh and hey...I'm new Icon_minitimeTue 02 Jun 2009, 10:58 pm

The best movie that portrays America in the most realistic way is Big Trouble in Little China.
Yeah, badass trucker dudes getting into conflicts with mystical orientals.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are your guys general view or idea when you think of South Africa...oh and hey...I'm new   What are your guys general view or idea when you think of South Africa...oh and hey...I'm new Icon_minitimeWed 03 Jun 2009, 12:33 am

wait...so this guy is white telling me about hoods? maybe i do hate south africa now.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: What are your guys general view or idea when you think of South Africa...oh and hey...I'm new   What are your guys general view or idea when you think of South Africa...oh and hey...I'm new Icon_minitimeWed 03 Jun 2009, 1:57 am

He's half and half, I believe he said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are your guys general view or idea when you think of South Africa...oh and hey...I'm new   What are your guys general view or idea when you think of South Africa...oh and hey...I'm new Icon_minitimeWed 03 Jun 2009, 10:45 am

Shon wrote:
He's half and half, I believe he said

He didn't mention his race as of yet.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: What are your guys general view or idea when you think of South Africa...oh and hey...I'm new   What are your guys general view or idea when you think of South Africa...oh and hey...I'm new Icon_minitimeWed 03 Jun 2009, 10:45 am

He mentioned it in the chatbox. he's half white and half black.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are your guys general view or idea when you think of South Africa...oh and hey...I'm new   What are your guys general view or idea when you think of South Africa...oh and hey...I'm new Icon_minitimeWed 03 Jun 2009, 10:47 am

T. Myers wrote:
He mentioned it in the chatbox. he's half white and half black.

Oh I see. I wonder how people view him then. I heard there isn't very much race mixing over there because of the tension between Native Africans, and White Africans.
Back to top Go down
boet
boet

PostSubject: Re: What are your guys general view or idea when you think of South Africa...oh and hey...I'm new   What are your guys general view or idea when you think of South Africa...oh and hey...I'm new Icon_minitimeTue 09 Jun 2009, 10:36 am

hey ya'll, just got back from the bush so i can reply to some o the things you guys been saying.. a.scott, you right about the economic thing, there has been a strong influence from the government trying to empower formerly disadvantaged blacks with laws like BEE(black economic empowerment) basically what it is is that high powered executives and entry level jobs in companies are being subsidized for the blacks nowadays.. a lot of whites have suffered as a result, making it hard for a white man fresh outa school to get a job.. but its kind of like fixing a gun wound with a plaster if you know what i mean.. majority of the formerly disadvantaged havent got adequat skills to cope with these high exec jobs because o the oppresion in the 80's... so BEE is quite a fuck up.... but yeah, what else can we do hey?? and about that comment on the mixed races, its nothing like that,, SA has a large colored(and by colored i mean 1 part black, 1 part white mix)) population, it was only during apartheid that it was against the law for something like that to happen.. so yeah... i think thats it,, ha, sorry if im boring ya'll, i just know from this board that even my perceptions of america are scewed because of what society "portrays" it to be. operative word being portray,, so i just wanna let ya'll know whats actually the deal when it comes to my neck o the woods. oh and dang im down with MIC, i know its a bit of an acquired taste and ppl give me stick for it all the time,,, but hey, how many ppl try caviar and like it the first time
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are your guys general view or idea when you think of South Africa...oh and hey...I'm new   What are your guys general view or idea when you think of South Africa...oh and hey...I'm new Icon_minitimeTue 09 Jun 2009, 3:18 pm

It's coo , Sinj. I don't think you're boring us. In fact, I've always wanted to know what South Africa was like, plus I want to know what others think about North America. It's cool to have dialogue with folks from other regions of the world who love hip hop. I heard a little about BEE. I also heard that the people who used to work for the White farmers were given farms to work, but being that the workers didn't have experience in farming, so people were hungry. Is that still the case, or did that ever happen?
Back to top Go down
boet
boet

PostSubject: Re: What are your guys general view or idea when you think of South Africa...oh and hey...I'm new   What are your guys general view or idea when you think of South Africa...oh and hey...I'm new Icon_minitimeTue 09 Jun 2009, 4:11 pm

You totally right a.s, they were called land claims. It's not that they didn't know how to farm, it's just that some o these farms were way too big for them to handle. Oh and dang, i respect your opinion man, but please, my momma is a white south african. She grew up fighting for the blacks, not WITH them. She met my pops at a protest to keep mandela out of jail. So just don't be so hasty in making comments like that please bruv.
Back to top Go down
Haterex
I Deserve A
I Deserve A
Haterex

PostSubject: Re: What are your guys general view or idea when you think of South Africa...oh and hey...I'm new   What are your guys general view or idea when you think of South Africa...oh and hey...I'm new Icon_minitimeTue 09 Jun 2009, 4:30 pm

I've always heard Africa was totally gay. Is there any truth to this? Thanks

E. Xzact
Back to top Go down
boet
boet

PostSubject: Re: What are your guys general view or idea when you think of South Africa...oh and hey...I'm new   What are your guys general view or idea when you think of South Africa...oh and hey...I'm new Icon_minitimeTue 09 Jun 2009, 4:42 pm

LOL....i heard america is full of aspiring comedians who never really make it and end up at mc d's, making obese ppl uber obese. Lol....
Back to top Go down
Esco
Esco

PostSubject: Re: What are your guys general view or idea when you think of South Africa...oh and hey...I'm new   What are your guys general view or idea when you think of South Africa...oh and hey...I'm new Icon_minitimeTue 09 Jun 2009, 4:46 pm

Sinj.of.SA wrote:
LOL....i heard america is full of aspiring comedians who never really make it and end up at mc d's, making obese ppl uber obese. Lol....

Umm well there's a lot of fat people, but its not the world's obese capital. There's plenty of countires who have as many fat people as ours.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: What are your guys general view or idea when you think of South Africa...oh and hey...I'm new   What are your guys general view or idea when you think of South Africa...oh and hey...I'm new Icon_minitimeTue 09 Jun 2009, 4:49 pm

Esco wrote:
Sinj.of.SA wrote:

Umm well there's a lot of fat people, but its not the world's obese capital. There's plenty of countires who have as many fat people as ours.

We have many fat women here to satisfy Kool John's insatiable urges.
Back to top Go down
boet
boet

PostSubject: Re: What are your guys general view or idea when you think of South Africa...oh and hey...I'm new   What are your guys general view or idea when you think of South Africa...oh and hey...I'm new Icon_minitimeTue 09 Jun 2009, 4:49 pm

Oh ok....well no, actually if you gay in a lot of the black tribes like the zulu's or the ndbele's, you're exiled from the tribe and have a mark or burn placed on your body as a sign of shame, so exact, no, there's not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are your guys general view or idea when you think of South Africa...oh and hey...I'm new   What are your guys general view or idea when you think of South Africa...oh and hey...I'm new Icon_minitimeTue 09 Jun 2009, 5:02 pm

My general view on South Africa is this:

Its a big ass country. Many black folks over there. Lots of sand and bush and shit. Lions and elephants are walking all around that motherfucker. Theres probably a few psycko-ass tribes driving around in jeeps gunning down people with AK-47's. It seems to be the pattern.

But in general i think the people are very poor but very happy.

How's my guessing?

Last edited by grind88 on Tue 09 Jun 2009, 5:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: What are your guys general view or idea when you think of South Africa...oh and hey...I'm new   What are your guys general view or idea when you think of South Africa...oh and hey...I'm new Icon_minitimeTue 09 Jun 2009, 5:05 pm

"Umm well there's a lot of fat people, but its not the world's obese capital. There's plenty of countires who have as many fat people as ours."

America isn't the world's most obese nation? News to me
Back to top Go down
boet
boet

PostSubject: Re: What are your guys general view or idea when you think of South Africa...oh and hey...I'm new   What are your guys general view or idea when you think of South Africa...oh and hey...I'm new Icon_minitimeTue 09 Jun 2009, 5:24 pm

Lol....honestly grind, me and my bro's laugh at ppl like you for thinking stupid ignorant shit like that. Come on. Lol. .....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are your guys general view or idea when you think of South Africa...oh and hey...I'm new   What are your guys general view or idea when you think of South Africa...oh and hey...I'm new Icon_minitimeTue 09 Jun 2009, 5:39 pm

...i was kindda joking. Just wanted to get a nice reaction from you. But hey, i'm ready to hear all about South Africa and it's great qualities. I was hoping you started the thread to inform people about it anyway, so just go ahead.

What in fact IS going on in South Africa ?

Last edited by grind88 on Tue 09 Jun 2009, 6:17 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Deanie O'Banion
Backwoods Burna, Mac & Murda
Backwoods Burna, Mac & Murda
Deanie O'Banion

PostSubject: Re: What are your guys general view or idea when you think of South Africa...oh and hey...I'm new   What are your guys general view or idea when you think of South Africa...oh and hey...I'm new Icon_minitimeTue 09 Jun 2009, 5:41 pm

Do you live anywhere close to Rosettenville? I don't know much about South Africa, but I heard that's where Lucky Dube was murderd a couple years ago. I'm a big Reggae fan so if there's any local groups you could recomend for me that would be appreciated. You like Alpha Blondy? I love his music, even if I don't know half of what he's saying when he starts going off in Dioula & French.
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

PostSubject: Re: What are your guys general view or idea when you think of South Africa...oh and hey...I'm new   What are your guys general view or idea when you think of South Africa...oh and hey...I'm new Icon_minitimeTue 09 Jun 2009, 10:08 pm

All right, Sinj, where do you see your nation 10 or 20 years from now?

*Feel sorry the gay people there. That's messed up. There are probably more gay people than you think. They probably keep it ultra-hush.
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: What are your guys general view or idea when you think of South Africa...oh and hey...I'm new   What are your guys general view or idea when you think of South Africa...oh and hey...I'm new Icon_minitimeTue 09 Jun 2009, 11:33 pm

Africa is the MOTHERLAND. The reason the Europeans came there in the first place is to see if those Mandingo dicks were true or myth. I know those Frenchy boys were enticed by this!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are your guys general view or idea when you think of South Africa...oh and hey...I'm new   What are your guys general view or idea when you think of South Africa...oh and hey...I'm new Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are your guys general view or idea when you think of South Africa...oh and hey...I'm new
Page 1 of 1