Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dutch (of AOTP)-A Bright Cold Day, dropping June 8th, Produced Entirely By Stoupe

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Dutch (of AOTP)-A Bright Cold Day, dropping June 8th, Produced Entirely By Stoupe Empty
PostSubject: Dutch (of AOTP)-A Bright Cold Day, dropping June 8th, Produced Entirely By Stoupe   Dutch (of AOTP)-A Bright Cold Day, dropping June 8th, Produced Entirely By Stoupe Icon_minitimeSat 27 Mar 2010, 11:53 pm

No single or anything yet, I'll post when I hear something.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

Dutch (of AOTP)-A Bright Cold Day, dropping June 8th, Produced Entirely By Stoupe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dutch (of AOTP)-A Bright Cold Day, dropping June 8th, Produced Entirely By Stoupe   Dutch (of AOTP)-A Bright Cold Day, dropping June 8th, Produced Entirely By Stoupe Icon_minitimeSun 28 Mar 2010, 12:55 pm

Dutch isnt in AOTP...its a trip-hop ish duo made up of Stoupe and a singer named Liz Fullerton

heres songs from it i posted a while ago

Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Dutch (of AOTP)-A Bright Cold Day, dropping June 8th, Produced Entirely By Stoupe   Dutch (of AOTP)-A Bright Cold Day, dropping June 8th, Produced Entirely By Stoupe Icon_minitimeSun 28 Mar 2010, 3:18 pm

I was wondering who the hell Dutch was.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Dutch (of AOTP)-A Bright Cold Day, dropping June 8th, Produced Entirely By Stoupe   Dutch (of AOTP)-A Bright Cold Day, dropping June 8th, Produced Entirely By Stoupe Icon_minitimeSun 28 Mar 2010, 3:19 pm

I'll probably cop this for Stoupe's production, dude is mad underrated.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dutch (of AOTP)-A Bright Cold Day, dropping June 8th, Produced Entirely By Stoupe   Dutch (of AOTP)-A Bright Cold Day, dropping June 8th, Produced Entirely By Stoupe Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dutch (of AOTP)-A Bright Cold Day, dropping June 8th, Produced Entirely By Stoupe
Page 1 of 1