25% [ 2 ]
No
75%
 75% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
D.Powell
NYC's Finest

PostSubject: Re: Is Donovan McNabb getting a raw deal?   Mon 05 Apr 2010, 4:37 pm

"And McNabb drops back to pass and he's looking in Cooley's direction who looks wide open...OHHH McNabb is just destroyed by Justin Tuck and Osi Umeniyora who have just hit him from both sides, and it looks like McNabb may have broken his ribs again and may miss the rest of the regular season"..."where's Jason Campbell when you need him???"

gotta love the deadskins man...lmao!
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?

PostSubject: Re: Is Donovan McNabb getting a raw deal?   Mon 05 Apr 2010, 4:42 pm

Do really think racism is an issue here? Racism does not factor in the world of multimillionaires. Not when making business decisions. You're gold, green, or gone. Either they feel they can better fill the position, or they keep him.
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?

PostSubject: Re: Is Donovan McNabb getting a raw deal?   Mon 05 Apr 2010, 5:35 pm

Jason Campbell isn't a Redskin anymore? lol
Back to top Go down
http://throwbackjones.blogspot.com
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind

PostSubject: Re: Is Donovan McNabb getting a raw deal?   Mon 05 Apr 2010, 5:36 pm

Kopasetick wrote:
T. Myers wrote:
Kopasetick wrote:
T. Myers wrote:
Lionel Hutz wrote:
Draft picks ain't shit to me... your trading a gamble for a sure thing.

I would agree for the most part. however, you are giving up the opportunity to get one of the top 37 players in the draft in order to get a player who may or may not be around in 4 years due to age and injury. They are a rebuilding team on offense, and they do not have a huge window with McNabb. If McNabb was a few years younger, i could understand it more, but i just don't understand it from the Redskins perspective now.

The word you're looking for is "upgrade"...

Upgrade to what? Mediocrity?

Wait...so you're trying to tell me he isn't an upgrade from Campbell? Seriously?

We all know the Skins stunk it up last year...or else those draft picks you speak so highly of wouldn't be so high...

No, McNabb is a definite upgrade over Campbell. I was speaking on the team not the QB position.

[11:03:51] @ Jeff : if I was selling popsicles for $1,000
[11:04:00] @ Jeff : and you get a free blowjob from a hooker with that popsicle
[11:04:05] @ Jeff : I'm pretty sure that's still prostitution
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?

PostSubject: Re: Is Donovan McNabb getting a raw deal?   Mon 05 Apr 2010, 5:45 pm

We got better at the position. In this particular sport, it'd be silly for anyone to say (or even think) that one player can make a team good.

That's just plain stupid...
Back to top Go down
http://throwbackjones.blogspot.com
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind

PostSubject: Re: Is Donovan McNabb getting a raw deal?   Mon 05 Apr 2010, 5:48 pm

Kopasetick wrote:
We got better at the position. In this particular sport, it'd be silly for anyone to say (or even think) that one player can make a team good.

That's just plain stupid...

That's kinda my point though. By the time the rest of the team catches up with McNabb, will McNabb still be an elite QB capable of leading them where they need to go?

[11:03:51] @ Jeff : if I was selling popsicles for $1,000
[11:04:00] @ Jeff : and you get a free blowjob from a hooker with that popsicle
[11:04:05] @ Jeff : I'm pretty sure that's still prostitution
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is Donovan McNabb getting a raw deal?   Mon 05 Apr 2010, 5:57 pm

It doesn't matter is the point - if McNabb is capable - they win - they will have an elite QB hungry for a ring. If McNabb is uncapable - they win - they will have an old QB - a crappy record - and a high draft pick to draft a new QB and a better team to bring the QB up in. Fool.

You don't know football - you're from Tenn ASS see!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is Donovan McNabb getting a raw deal?   

Back to top Go down

Is Donovan McNabb getting a raw deal?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2